Author Topic: Why do people park in reverse in a diagonal parking space?  (Read 173 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Why do people park in reverse in a diagonal parking space?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »
Whats more annoying is dumbasses who intentially park, taking up two spots at once cus they dont want anybody parking next to their car lol. Their shit should be keyed...

The funny thing is that some of these people just suck that much at driving lol

lol yeah.  But theres always some idiot with a beemer who thinks his car is that fuckin impressive that he cant have anybody park too close to his car lol. If you wanna do that shit, at least park in the fuckin back.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 12:40:44 PM »
I've been known to park horizontally on a few occasions, taking up to 5 spaces rather than one or two.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 03:03:33 PM »
I understand regular spaces, but diagonal spaces still do not make sense.  You have to make a wide turn to exit, which is stupid because those spots are made so that you can come out easier.  And you can still see the pedestrians walking around your car because of the diagonal spacing. 

i can smash on a wide turn with ease..............for people who cant do that, i understand why it wouldnt make sense