Author Topic: God and a new belief  (Read 1848 times)

ikke

Re: God and a new belief
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 11:01:20 AM »
no I just think you gotta stop lissening to the idiots on here that tell you your an asshole,I actually think your cool but ya gotta stop bugging when some of these idiots haress you,hang with lights,click,sikotic and c-blue.........I got a few other freinds on here I can show you who,there is a few people worth talking too

stop bugging man you'll be okay
It's not in selfhate, but for standards in this society I'm an asshole...
Because of so many deaths in my family in my short life I don't give afuck about anybody other then myself.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »
well my respectd for you I am sorry that you don't trust people is it beacuse you feel they may dioe on you?

I understand that fear is a horrible thing,but you gotta trust at somepoint that these people will not be taken from you and then you'll find yourself more kinder and loving...........

I believe you got it in you,that is why I am bothering to answer back and some of this must be getting through then otherwise why would you answerr?

I believe that you gotta believe in yourself more.......remember it is always darkest before the dawn

just chill dude you'll be okay

have you ever thought about suicide?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 12:05:21 PM »
ikke I ama chaplin and what I do is talk to people on the level they are on and I used to be just like you ,thought I was an asshole and really felt like people wouldn't like me if they knew that I lost so many people in my life,that they may die too so I tried to make sure people didn't like me,good at least if they die then you didn't have to care............

I feel you but what if that girl that is ment for you and you treat her wrong and you miss out on your wife what then man?
maybe your scaredf of life man..........

ikke

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »
Suicide is for emo's

Really I don't try to be an asshole or be rude to people it's just who I am.
and I really DON"T care if people like me or not.
I don't really have things in common with alot of my peers.
and I donot fear anything.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2009, 09:24:21 AM »
well what then?
I mean I really don't think you believe your an asshole,it just seems to me your not

I mean look  we are having a decent conversation,so how can you be an asshole.......?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »
well what then?
I mean I really don't think you believe your an asshole,it just seems to me your not

I mean look  we are having a decent conversation,so how can you be an asshole.......?

trust me...cuzz is an asshole. he even admit it..so he must be. let him be asshole in peace.

ikke

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »
well what then?

trust me...cuzz is an asshole. he even admit it..so he must be. let him be asshole in peace.
thank you

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »
well what then?

thank you

you're welcome

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 02:19:10 PM »
c blue I feel you but what if it is true?

If Jesus really is the savior then when I die I will see him and accept him as my savior then. But as of my life right now there's no point in spending my life dedicated to a figure I only know through stories that were written by men thousands of years ago. I prefer to live my life based on what I can see and know to be real.

The people in the bible (allegedly) had the advantage of actually being around Jesus and witnessing all these miracles he performed. Even they didn't all follow him, yet he still forgave them. Hell, his own followers disowned him and they are still considered saints. If he's really the guy you say he is, I think he'll understand my situation considering he doesn't make his presence known or affect my life in any way.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 02:25:36 PM »

If Jesus really is the savior then when I die I will see him and accept him as my savior then.

Well, that kinda defeats the whole purpose, don't ya think?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 02:28:01 PM »

If Jesus really is the savior then when I die I will see him and accept him as my savior then.

What purpose?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 02:39:39 PM »

What purpose?

Jesus wants you believe in him. Now. Accepting him as your savior when you're dead and gone, face to face wit him, that's just...the complete opposite. If you don't believe The Bible, than 2 to 1, you don't believe in  Jesus, right? And in that Bible, according to the man himself, if ya ain't wit Jesus than your against him and if you deny him  he will deny you  to God. You're 'pose to accept him now. You trust in him, you trust in him, you don't, you don't. You can't be like, 'if I see him than I'll accept him'. He won't be there to come and get you..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »

What purpose?

Jesus wants you believe in him. Now. Accepting him as your savior when you're dead and gone, face to face wit him, that's just...the complete opposite. If you don't believe The Bible, than 2 to 1, you don't believe in  Jesus, right? And in that Bible, according to the man himself, if ya ain't wit Jesus than your against him and if you deny him  he will deny you  to God. You're 'pose to accept him now. You trust in him, you trust in him, you don't, you don't. You can't be like, 'if I see him than I'll accept him'. He won't be there to come and get you..

Why trust someone who isn't there? Jesus doesn't speak to me. Jesus doesn't have an impact in my life. In the bible he is there with those people and telling them what to do. If he exists I sincerely doubt he expects people to believe in him based purely on a book written by a man.

I don't recall anything in the bible about labeling someone as being with or against Jesus. I think you're confusing Jesus with George W Bush and the war on terror. I also don't recall there being any time limit to when you can accept him. What I do recall is Saint Peter denying Jesus three times and yet he still one of the holiest figures in the religion. And that's one example out of many.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »

What purpose?

Why trust someone who isn't there? Jesus doesn't speak to me. Jesus doesn't have an impact in my life. In the bible he is there with those people and telling them what to do. If he exists I sincerely doubt he expects people to believe in him based purely on a book written by a man.

I don't recall anything in the bible about labeling someone as being with or against Jesus. I think you're confusing Jesus with George W Bush and the war on terror. I also don't recall there being any time limit to when you can accept him. What I do recall is Saint Peter denying Jesus three times and yet he still one of the holiest figures in the religion. And that's one example out of many.

good point...even his own homeboys didnt buy into his bullshit. and besides...why the fucc would you wanna serve someone who turned the other cheek like a bitch.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 05:01:30 PM »
Found one..

Quote from: Matthew 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

And finally damn it, I found two, after a fuckin' witch hunt cuz I forgot where it was I read it..

Quote from: Matthew 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Found a 3rd also..

Quote from: Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

I also don't recall there being any time limit to when you can accept him.
True, but I don't think he wants it to be life after death.