Author Topic: God and a new belief  (Read 1845 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: God and a new belief
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »
Found one..
Quote from: Matthew 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

is that supposed to scare us muthafucca? go somewhere else with that bullshit...go fucc a church

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 10:16:01 AM »
Quote from: Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

a guy who talked like that in real life would be considered an asshole.

ikke

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 10:29:01 AM »
Bible is bullshit in allot of cases.
Preacher says don't gamble yet god made a bet with Satan about how devoted job was.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 10:46:28 AM »
I specifically took out them quotes becuz somebody didn't 'recall'......ain't nuttin' supposed to scare you, it was backing what I said up..shit.

And I don't know where the fuck ya'll from, but the last thang anybody is, is considered an asshole, where I'm from.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 10:49:35 AM »
I specifically took out them quotes becuz somebody didn't 'recall'......ain't nuttin' supposed to scare you, it was backing what I said up..shit.

And I don't know where the fuck ya'll from, but the last thang anybody is, is considered an asshole, where I'm from.

Can I give you some advise? (ah, fuck it, I will anyway)  Don't say "them quotes", because it demonstrates that you are of low education and therefore, your opinion is not worthy of anyone's respect.  It also demonstrates that you, like all religious people, are a total moron.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:56:35 AM by Jared Taylor »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 10:58:15 AM »
So sorry, I apologize.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »

Where are you from? Where is this perfect society where there are no assholes?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 11:35:13 AM »
So according to your beliefs, someone can rape, murder, molest children, as long as they believe in Jesus they get to go to this heaven?

Meanwhile a guy who doesn't follow Jesus but is generous, kind, the best possible human being he can be, gets shafted?

That's fucked up any way you look at it.

What about a baby that gets killed before they even know what religion is? What about someone born in a place where they have never even heard of Jesus? What about someone born into a different religion?

This is the truth: if you hadn't been born into a Christian family, if you had been born Muslim, Jewish, any other religion, or atheist, you would not hold these same beliefs.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 11:51:45 AM »
^ Whoa, whoa, I ain't said all that. Where's that coming from?

Aight, now I see what you said about the asshole comment, I read it differently than what you meant I think.

What about a baby that gets killed before they even know what religion is?
What about it?

Everyone from different religions is still looking up to the same power. Somethang bigger than us.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 01:36:18 PM »
^ Whoa, whoa, I ain't said all that. Where's that coming from?

Aight, now I see what you said about the asshole comment, I read it differently than what you meant I think.

What about a baby that gets killed before they even know what religion is?
What about it?

Everyone from different religions is still looking up to the same power. Somethang bigger than us.

a baby has no concept of religion or Jesus, hence it can't be a follower of Jesus

Muslims and Jews don't believe that Jesus was the son of god, hence they wouldn't be following him either.

In your post you were saying that you had to follow Jesus to be accepted and get into heaven. So these people wouldn't be getting into heaven then, according to your beliefs.

ikke

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 01:39:51 PM »
any discussion about faith or religion is retarded when people aren't agreeing.
People will only fight about it

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2009, 02:26:59 PM »
Daygo ain't convinced, yet. :)

Nah, but really though.

a baby has no concept of religion or Jesus, hence it can't be a follower of Jesus

Muslims and Jews don't believe that Jesus was the son of god, hence they wouldn't be following him either.

In your post you were saying that you had to follow Jesus to be accepted and get into heaven. So these people wouldn't be getting into heaven then, according to your beliefs.

Yes, I said, what, Jesus said. And yeah them is my beliefs. But I'm sure them other religions will do what they gotta do to believe to get to Heaven. There's millions of religions, yeah, but there's only one God, so.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2009, 02:30:42 PM »
any discussion about faith or religion is retarded when people aren't agreeing.
People will only fight about it

Go listen to Mahalia Jackson, that'll convert anybody. :laugh:

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2009, 08:40:09 AM »
look quiet is right why would you believe in something you can finally see at the end?The whole thing is believeing in and haveing faith that he is there,and as for muslims they can be converted too.........

and as for babies ,I believe my son saw Jesus

ikke

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2009, 09:11:16 AM »
I once met jesus on the bus