Author Topic: God and a new belief  (Read 1846 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: God and a new belief
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2009, 09:15:39 AM »
^ lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 11:45:51 AM »
look quiet is right why would you believe in something you can finally see at the end?The whole thing is believeing in and haveing faith that he is there,and as for muslims they can be converted too.........

and as for babies ,I believe my son saw Jesus

Its called logic and reasoning. For the same reason I don't believe in fairies.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2009, 04:13:46 PM »
So according to your beliefs, someone can rape, murder, molest children, as long as they believe in Jesus they get to go to this heaven?

Meanwhile a guy who doesn't follow Jesus but is generous, kind, the best possible human being he can be, gets shafted?

That's fucked up any way you look at it.

What about a baby that gets killed before they even know what religion is? What about someone born in a place where they have never even heard of Jesus? What about someone born into a different religion?

This is the truth: if you hadn't been born into a Christian family, if you had been born Muslim, Jewish, any other religion, or atheist, you would not hold these same beliefs.

you can say that again and these muthafuccas could never come up with an acceptable answer. RELIGION = BULLSHIT

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2009, 10:31:33 AM »
let me try this c-blue...............

you ever cry alone and feel good all of a sudden?That is a hug from God..............ever gone alone somewhere and have someone tell you that Jesus loves you,that is God trying to talk to you,ever have someone die and all of a sudden you reach down deep and find out that person might be happy now?

just a thought,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2009, 11:27:55 AM »
you ever cry alone and feel good all of a sudden?That is a hug from God

Haven't cried since I was a kid, but no, that's called getting it out of your system. Its a psychological process.

..............ever gone alone somewhere and have someone tell you that Jesus loves you,that is God trying to talk to you,

Those are Jehovah's Witnesses

ever have someone die and all of a sudden you reach down deep and find out that person might be happy now?

No, but I have gone through the five stages of grief. The last stage is acceptance, and everyone goes through it because its impossible to live a normal life without accepting it in the end. And you have to accept it, because it happens to everyone and life goes on. This is another psychological process.

One of the things that annoys me about religious types is that you try to attribute everything good in people's life to a deity. Any struggle I go through, any obstacle I overcome, any success I have you want to claim its god's work. That's complete bull, not only that but you're being incredibly insulting by saying that and undermining people's accomplishments.

And somehow god's responsible for only the good times, not all the shitty times people go through. "You give praise to god in your speeches but not when shit ain't right." Riiiiiight.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »
wait a minute what about this?

what if those people were put in your way not to hurt you but to help you?

I mean it seems to me that if they tell you you can't do it then you show them you can

and no I am not putting your accomplisenemts on Giod,I notice the things you do and say on here and I say you do quite a bit for yourself but babe there is a higher power

okay how about this...........how did we get here?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2009, 12:40:52 PM »
..............ever gone alone somewhere and have someone tell you that Jesus loves you,that is God trying to talk to you,

LMFAO

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2009, 02:25:10 PM »

LMFAO

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2009, 07:18:02 AM »

LMFAO
Time for a change...bring it!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2009, 10:11:48 AM »

I mean it seems to me that if they tell you you can't do it then you show them you can

and no I am not putting your accomplisenemts on Giod,I notice the things you do and say on here and I say you do quite a bit for yourself but babe there is a higher power

They definitely aren't here to help me by invading my privacy and telling me I'm damned for all eternity unless I accept Jesus Christ as my personal lord and savior and join their cult.

You may not mean to insult people, but anytime you thank god for something you are. Everything I've accomplished is from me, myself and I, and bringing god into the conversation undermines all of that. whether intentional or not.

How did we get here? We evolved from apes.

ikke

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2009, 10:34:02 AM »

They definitely aren't here to help me by invading my privacy and telling me I'm damned for all eternity unless I accept Jesus Christ as my personal lord and savior and join their cult.

You may not mean to insult people, but anytime you thank god for something you are. Everything I've accomplished is from me, myself and I, and bringing god into the conversation undermines all of that. whether intentional or not.

How did we get here? We evolved from apes.
exactly...
I want credit for shit Ive acclompished.
When I get a high grade for a test I know I did it, god didn't do it.

God may have created the big bang, but the universe might also live billions of lives.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2009, 12:41:26 PM »
okay okay I feel you I also want credit for the things I have done but doesn't God get credit for making us?
Even if there was a big bang something caused it,yall feel me?

ikke

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2009, 12:51:57 PM »
okay okay I feel you I also want credit for the things I have done but doesn't God get credit for making us?
Even if there was a big bang something caused it,yall feel me?
if there was a big bang? You believe the world was created  exactly as the bible says?

The current theory is that the universe has billions of lives, the big bang was caused by energy from a previous universe

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2009, 12:56:25 PM »
okay but my question is who made the universe?
figure out that one you have beat the scientists......

ikke

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2009, 12:59:49 PM »
okay but my question is who made the universe?
figure out that one you have beat the scientists......

Does something have to be made?