Author Topic: [Trailer] Slaughter House video premiering this Sunday (7/12) on MTV & MTV2  (Read 1189 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Three/21 and E1 present the trailer for the highly anticipated Slaughterhouse music video for The One. Be on the lookout for the video premiere on MTV Jams (hourly) and MTV2 Sucka Free this Sunday July 12. Single out on iTunes now click here to get that. We numba one fool!!!

http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009/07/09/slaughterhouse-the-one-trailer/

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
I would love for Slaughterhouse to get major air play.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

trailer looks professional as hell. finally

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
looks very good. I love the wake up the scene with the nice ladies, quite fun  ;D

The D.O.C and

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
At first I was happy to see this was going to get on MTV and MTV2, but I just previewed the song, and the song is cliche' and it's trash.  You know I'm tired of hearing about how these dudes were supposed to blow up, and that the record labels have failed them.  Maybe they've failed themselves, because Royce hasn't been tight since 2001, Budden and Crooked were never tight, and Dre dropped Joel Ortiz for a reason.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
At first I was happy to see this was going to get on MTV and MTV2, but I just previewed the song, and the song is cliche' and it's trash.  You know I'm tired of hearing about how these dudes were supposed to blow up, and that the record labels have failed them.  Maybe they've failed themselves, because Royce hasn't been tight since 2001, Budden and Crooked were never tight, and Dre dropped Joel Ortiz for a reason.

I never got into Budden, even though I really tried, and Crooked was too repetitive for me. I liked Royce a lot more on guest appearances and mix tapes than on his own albums, and I never even knew who Ortiz was until this group was announced. I do find it silly and stupid that they are getting into a beef with Wu Tang. So I guess I agree with you hear. The track One isn't anything special to me either.

It's certainly not this great posse cut

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I would love for Slaughterhouse to get major air play.

Lunatic

-Royce is still tight - peep the new EP
Crooked & Joe Budden aren't tight? Are you crazy? Crooked is probably the best MC out right now - and Raekwon from the Wu would pretty much co-sign that. Unless you are only familiar with the "Pump it Up" Joe Budden, because he has been INSANE on the Mic since then ("Padded Room" is a great album)

Dre dropped Joell for a reason? Same reason he dropped Rakim, King Tee and Raekwon? Is that because there bad MC's or they don't have money making mainstream potential? Just because Dre dropped him doesn't mean he ain't tight...Dr. Dre has one thing on his agenda and that is to make money.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
-Royce is still tight - peep the new EP
Crooked & Joe Budden aren't tight? Are you crazy? Crooked is probably the best MC out right now - and Raekwon from the Wu would pretty much co-sign that. Unless you are only familiar with the "Pump it Up" Joe Budden, because he has been INSANE on the Mic since then ("Padded Room" is a great album)

Dre dropped Joell for a reason? Same reason he dropped Rakim, King Tee and Raekwon? Is that because there bad MC's or they don't have money making mainstream potential? Just because Dre dropped him doesn't mean he ain't tight...Dr. Dre has one thing on his agenda and that is to make money.

Don't mind him, he's one of those "Fairweather Fans". He was sporting a Slaughter House picture in his signature a couple months ago.  ;)

OG Hack Wilson

eh i honestly don't want this shit to blow up on MTV....lol.

but if any song is, this is a good one.  but i'd rather them be well known in the rap world and unknown to the pop world LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

I'm feeling the beat...but damn Crooked I's verse sounds like a generic Em verse from Relapse. I guess even Slaughterhouse needs a song where they rap about bitches. Hope this is the only song like this on the album.

OG Hack Wilson

I'm feeling the beat...but damn Crooked I's verse sounds like a generic Em verse from Relapse. I guess even Slaughterhouse needs a song where they rap about bitches. Hope this is the only song like this on the album.

lol  Crook certainly did not save his best lines for this song... haha but i like his last line
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he shouldnt have saved nuthin for this song
its their worst song overall lol

lol  Crook certainly did not save his best lines for this song... haha but i like his last line
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
MTV?  That's a good look.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

It's certainly not this great posse cut

Word!  That's some real shit right there.  I wish Slaughterhouse could come like that, but this is 2009
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)