Author Topic: [Trailer] Slaughter House video premiering this Sunday (7/12) on MTV & MTV2  (Read 1183 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Let's be real... Is there anyway to come more cliche, more un-origional, and more played out then the chorus to your first single repeating "Drugs, Sex, Dirty Money"!!!?

The only thing I worse I could think of would be to say.. "Bling bling, I'm a G, Got my bitches, High on X and weed!!"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jaydc555

And saying crooked I isn't tight.like wtf?I guess every single person that thinks he is that's including anybody who has ever recorded a verse with him wrong.Any rapper that has worked with him has said he's one of the best

Lunatic

^But I think your taking it a bit far and it comes off as hating. Especially when you said "no wonder Dre dropped Joell" like Dre ain't dropped people like Raekwon, King Tee & Rakim in the past.

how do we know what those cats were coming up with in the studio?  I mean, look what they've done since Dre dropped them?  Have Rakim, Raekwon, or King Tee done anything groundbreaking since Dre dropped them?  Hell no.
Your logic will be wrong come sept 8th when Rae drops OBFCL2.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Omfg.

RAKIM HASNT PUT OUT BOMB VERSES SINCE AFTERMATH!?  You gotta dig my dude.  They're some gems out there..

JOELL IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ON AFTERMATH RIGHT NOW (aside form Em)

Go listen to the chorus of Rock City, try and tell me that ain't lame?  But it works cuz it's a jam... 

Choruses are supposed to be simple-minded..

Matty

Joell was smart to leave Aftermath. He didn't get overly hyped up by working with Dre - was realistic about the long term prospects of getting an album out over there. He wasn't dropped to my understanding either, they mutually agreed that he could leave and they cut a cheque for his services so far. He'd have been an idiot to stick around and be waiting forever for a release. He obviously understood about the corny label politics over there.

As it stands he's now part of one of the most exciting projects for years and getting way more buzz and exposure for his solo music.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Its like comparing tis album solely based on whatever you like.Its a fucking single get over it you nit pickers.What did you expect some hardcore song that would stand no chance what so ever of getting a single spin?This song actually has a chance of getting some play.

While I understand why they would go with the beat and hook to appeal to the mainstream (I thought it was catchy), they could've done a lot better with the lyrics. Shit its not like kids listening to MTV care about lyrics anyways so they could've at least blessed the real fans with some heat instead of trying to emulate Eminem.

Jaydc555

The name eminem didn't ever cross my mind when hearing these lyrics and I'm an eminem fan

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Joell was smart to leave Aftermath. He didn't get overly hyped up by working with Dre - was realistic about the long term prospects of getting an album out over there. He wasn't dropped to my understanding either, they mutually agreed that he could leave and they cut a cheque for his services so far. He'd have been an idiot to stick around and be waiting forever for a release. He obviously understood about the corny label politics over there.

As it stands he's now part of one of the most exciting projects for years and getting way more buzz and exposure for his solo music.

no doubt.

Joell honestly, wouldn't sound that much better over a Dre beat.

a guy like 50 Cent needs Dre beats to sound dope on bangers & such.

Joell makes deeper music, where the beats i hear him spit over are more than enough; he is a lyricist, straight up. he doesn't need a "Dre banger" to carry him along; he can carry himself with his lyrics over any beat.

smart move & now he is going to go places farther than he ever would have been givin' the opprotunity to go, if he was still on Aftermath.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its like comparing tis album solely based on whatever you like.Its a fucking single get over it you nit pickers.What did you expect some hardcore song that would stand no chance what so ever of getting a single spin?This song actually has a chance of getting some play.
the only play its going to get is in your car & about 20 more :'(

Jaydc555

K macc why do you feel the need to post in every slaughterhouse thread?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
the only play its going to get is in your car & about 20 more :'(

you wait until that video for "The One" drops & the song blows up, bigger than "Lollipop". ;)

K macc why do you feel the need to post in every slaughterhouse thread?

yeah, i noticed that; & he's always shitting on them. :grumpy:

Triple OG Rapsodie

The name eminem didn't ever cross my mind when hearing these lyrics and I'm an eminem fan

lesee....doing drugs and having sex with celebrities? This is like We Made You pt 2.

Jaydc555

This song is nothing like we made you.Doing drugs and having sex with celebrities?Really eminem is the only rapper to rap about that?Really?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This song is nothing like we made you.Doing drugs and having sex with celebrities?Really eminem is the only rapper to rap about that?Really?

I wish we could go back to the days of "Nuttin But A G Thang" where the video hoe ends up get sprayed with beer.  It was clear that Dre and Snoop were the stars of the video and that no video hoe was going to show them up.  But I promise the biggest star of the Slaughterhouse video will be the video hoe.   Royce, Crooked, Budden and Ortiz are just the supporting cast; the main characters are the video hoes.  

Why can't the music speak for itself?  To me it means you are wack, when you got to get a video hoe to try and make your song hott.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jaydc555

You suffer from old man syndrome