Author Topic: [Trailer] Slaughter House video premiering this Sunday (7/12) on MTV & MTV2  (Read 1187 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its like comparing tis album solely based on whatever you like.Its a fucking single get over it you nit pickers.What did you expect some hardcore song that would stand no chance what so ever of getting a single spin?This song actually has a chance of getting some play.
the only play its going to get is in your car & about 20 more :'(

you wait until that video for "The One" drops & the song blows up, bigger than "Lollipop". ;)

K macc why do you feel the need to post in every slaughterhouse thread?

yeah, i noticed that; & he's always shitting on them. :grumpy:
slaughterhouse is trash u fags keep riding the dick. that single is not going to blow nothing but dick :'( p.s. lollipop is horrible just as cham fuckin ninja turtle lookin motherfucka

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Its like comparing tis album solely based on whatever you like.Its a fucking single get over it you nit pickers.What did you expect some hardcore song that would stand no chance what so ever of getting a single spin?This song actually has a chance of getting some play.

you wait until that video for "The One" drops & the song blows up, bigger than "Lollipop". ;)

slaughterhouse is trash u fags keep riding the dick. that single is not going to blow nothing but dick :'( p.s. lollipop is horrible just as cham fuckin ninja turtle lookin motherfucka

LMAO!

1. Lollipop was an example of the great success this song is going to have. ;)
2. did you really just judge a guy? wow. :-X
3. Slaughterhouse is the definition of real rap, how can you shit on them? :loco:

i can understand if you don't think they'll live up to the hype or the classic-ness we're putting on them; but trash? c'mon, just delete your account. ;)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
This song is nothing like we made you.Doing drugs and having sex with celebrities?Really eminem is the only rapper to rap about that?Really?

I wish we could go back to the days of "Nuttin But A G Thang" where the video hoe ends up get sprayed with beer.  It was clear that Dre and Snoop were the stars of the video and that no video hoe was going to show them up.  But I promise the biggest star of the Slaughterhouse video will be the video hoe.   Royce, Crooked, Budden and Ortiz are just the supporting cast; the main characters are the video hoes.  

Why can't the music speak for itself?  To me it means you are wack, when you got to get a video hoe to try and make your song hott.

Even in 92 the video hoe thing was stupid and juvenile. The difference is that back in 92 we were stupid and juvenile too.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The single is wack.  Still like most of the material.   I know I'm not going to feel everything an artist does.  That's life.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

This song is nothing like we made you.Doing drugs and having sex with celebrities?Really eminem is the only rapper to rap about that?Really?

I can't think of any other examples. At least not by any good rappers. This song is SOO we made you.

JohnnyL

^But I think your taking it a bit far and it comes off as hating. Especially when you said "no wonder Dre dropped Joell" like Dre ain't dropped people like Raekwon, King Tee & Rakim in the past.

how do we know what those cats were coming up with in the studio?  I mean, look what they've done since Dre dropped them?  Have Rakim, Raekwon, or King Tee done anything groundbreaking since Dre dropped them?  Hell no.

I think "Thy Kingdom Come" was a very solid album.  And while it may not have been as innovative as "The Slim Shady LP" was at the time, I don't think it's reasonable to say that it was dropped from being released because it was a lackluster album.  I'm a huge Dr. Dre fan, but I'm not willing to defend him to the point of saying that everyone who was dropped from Aftermath Records, was dropped because they couldn't turn out good material.  I don't think Dre would have even wasted his time producing for those artists, if he thought the material they recorded was going to be sub-par.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO!

3. Slaughterhouse is the definition of real rap, how can you shit on them? :loco:

i can understand if you don't think they'll live up to the hype or the classic-ness we're putting on them; but trash? c'mon, just delete your account. ;)
im going to delete my account because i dont agree with u slaughterhouse fans ???

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO!

im going to delete my account because i dont agree with u slaughterhouse fans ???
if you had any heart youd go out like chris benoit..the world needs to be cleansed of your gene pool...just sayin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO!

if you had any heart youd go out like chris benoit..the world needs to be cleansed of your gene pool...just sayin

LOL! :laugh:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO!

nutriding at its finest

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO!

nutriding at its finest

lmao, you're just tight you're all alone in your little rage against Slaughterhouse.

people laugh at others people's shit all the time, but when it happens to you, now it's nutriding. ::)

in other words; YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAD! ;)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO!

nutriding at its finest

lmao, you're just tight you're all alone in your little rage against Slaughterhouse.

people laugh at others people's shit all the time, but when it happens to you, now it's nutriding. ::)

im alone & i will stand alone i dont need internet friends. im done with this i will wait 4 the album 2 come out & then give my 2 cents 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO!

nutriding at its finest

im alone & i will stand alone i dont need internet friends. im done with this i will wait 4 the album 2 come out & then give my 2 cents 8)

i don't need internet friends either, i just thought what he said was funny lmao.

you just take offense & are looking to shit on me because jokes on you. ;)

you're waisting your time though because nobody will give a fuck on your two cents lmao.

Lunatic

cant wait for this video!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jimmy H.

If nothing else, I hope this at least sparks something different in hip-hop because it needs it. Rap music is missing the diversity. If you look at the 90's and I know it's a cliche to point to the era as some kind of defining time but I'm using it here as more of a comparison. You had artists who might not have been multi-platinum crossover artists but they sold enough records to be relevant. It wasn't like they were playing DJ Quik videos on MTV every hour but the stations and publications still gave him coverage. Today, it's like you either have a song that gets played in the club or you're not even mentioned. I'm not against club hip-hop but it needs to be more than the same nine or ten artists dominatig the airwaves on every radio station every year. Especially when it all appeals to the same demographic. I miss the days when you could have Busta Rhymes, Ice Cube, Nas, Bone Thugs, Wu-Tang, Biggie, Tupac, Snoop, Outkast, and all these different artists from different regions coming out. There might be Cool J doing some R&B-type shit but you always had something like Mobb Deep to fall back on if you weren't feeling the other shit. I'm not saying we can't have Lil Wayne, T.I., Rick Ross, 50 Cent, whoever but the game would be more interesting if they mixed in a little Crooked I, Tech N9ne, Saigon, Termanology, Jayo Felony, and the rest of these rappers who have their own styles and shit. And the buck don't stop with the radio stations, it's the rappers picking guest spots too. They all gotta have the same name features on their albums so now, everyone's shit sounds the fucking same. Do none of these artists have a favorite rapper that they wanna put on their album just because he's fucking dope and not because he sells 90,000 records?

The thing I like with the "Slaughterhouse" idea is it takes fans who might only buy one of these artists' albums and exposes them to these other artists who they might not necessarily check for.