Author Topic: The Top Internet GROUPIES...!!!  (Read 3330 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: The Top Internet GROUPIES...!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2009, 12:02:50 PM »
is the poster Soopafly really 31 and a virgin? Lmao
lol at quoting yourself within an hour, crackhead  :laugh:

damn you a hater.....maybe it's YOU who's the 31 yearold virgin
i guess crack causes you to come up with such logic  :laugh:

shaq

« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2009, 06:46:53 AM »
DONT FORGET TRAV TREZY REAL BAD BREATH SUPREME DJ SMEEZE LIKIN SPIDER LOC

Blood$

« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2009, 08:10:33 AM »
I wasn't on that list? I'm disappointed

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2009, 11:30:06 AM »

Lol I finally made the list??

Naw, nigga you mention Spider Loc way more than I do.  U was actin like my groupie when I ran into you at Del's liquor store tho lol. The fuck outta here E-whit!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

2euce 7even

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2009, 12:27:47 PM »
yall bloodklaat bytchz 4got bout mi?
death row 4 eva b, m.o.b. 4 life.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »
list the artist then their biggest groupie.....

tha twinz - lazoo

crooked i - episcop crvle

dj quik - caught up

deathrow records - kilo

mc eiht - westside562

2pac - dante benz

Tq - mauzip

Soopafly - (that fagget on here who stalks him?)

kurupt - azam aka kurupt4life

4life records - crafty

what otha weird fanatics are there lol.

You better write my name right, its EPISCOP CVRLE - CROOKED I, BISHOP, RAS KASS,, damn you are ignorant lil abomination.

you should be ashamed of yourself, callin people groupies and you are the biggest groupie in the world, every other day u write me on msn: Give me a call, give me a number then Im gonna call you, Im a girl you know, Angela, etc etc Im gonna get new unreleased Pac acapellas, Im gonna be a new moderator at new Pac site, I spoke to Kilo he promised me a song its UNRELEASED. We are in war with Makaveli website, are you with us or with them? Im gonna help design new site, i will be official....its a disgrace for a 15 year old girl like you.

all people on this list are contributing to this forum with their intelligence when it comes to music and you are not, you are a joke here and yes you are OUR ONLY GROUPIE.

She's 23. Lol. Makes it more funny. :-P Personally, I stopped listening to Death Row music around a year ago, but I still know everything about anything about when 2Pac took a shit over in the companies offices. I have three favorite artists which people can call me a groupie for Young Buck, Joe Budden, and Royce Da 5'9 - oh HopSin and J. Cole as well. However, Buck takes the cake when it comes to me being a groupie. Buck always makes a real solid album, so I got to give up my internet nerdom props to him.

All 2 of Buck's albums right?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »
list the artist then their biggest groupie.....

tha twinz - lazoo

crooked i - episcop crvle

dj quik - caught up

deathrow records - kilo

mc eiht - westside562

2pac - dante benz

Tq - mauzip

Soopafly - (that fagget on here who stalks him?)

kurupt - azam aka kurupt4life

4life records - crafty

what otha weird fanatics are there lol.

You better write my name right, its EPISCOP CVRLE - CROOKED I, BISHOP, RAS KASS,, damn you are ignorant lil abomination.

you should be ashamed of yourself, callin people groupies and you are the biggest groupie in the world, every other day u write me on msn: Give me a call, give me a number then Im gonna call you, Im a girl you know, Angela, etc etc Im gonna get new unreleased Pac acapellas, Im gonna be a new moderator at new Pac site, I spoke to Kilo he promised me a song its UNRELEASED. We are in war with Makaveli website, are you with us or with them? Im gonna help design new site, i will be official....its a disgrace for a 15 year old girl like you.

all people on this list are contributing to this forum with their intelligence when it comes to music and you are not, you are a joke here and yes you are OUR ONLY GROUPIE.

She's 23. Lol. Makes it more funny. :-P Personally, I stopped listening to Death Row music around a year ago, but I still know everything about anything about when 2Pac took a shit over in the companies offices. I have three favorite artists which people can call me a groupie for Young Buck, Joe Budden, and Royce Da 5'9 - oh HopSin and J. Cole as well. However, Buck takes the cake when it comes to me being a groupie. Buck always makes a real solid album, so I got to give up my internet nerdom props to him.

All 2 of Buck's albums right?

3 if you include his demo CD which was released right before the G Unit deal. You are just thinking of his G Unit years. Plus, there are more than that if you include albums. By the way, Tha REALEST (LOL. I must say that as laughable as it is) wouldn't even be allowed near Aftermath or any Interscope sub-label due to the fact of his poor choices of who to diss and his lack of um - what do you say - ORIGINALITY? Now, I will give him Something Like A Pimp was actually quite decent, but he ain't off the 2Pac vibe yet.  I nominate you as head of my fan club, how do you feel? I mean considering you go into threads to stalk me, you should feel honored that your dedication pays off.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2009, 04:44:48 PM »
so getting back on topic.

i would like to claim the rights of official groupie of Chamillionaire & Joe Budden, here. 8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2009, 05:01:14 PM »

i would like to claim the rights of official groupie of Chamillionaire & Joe Budden, here. 8)

I think you have them, just let me have Buck and Royce.

EFFeX

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2009, 05:15:58 PM »
Toreno, I forget to tall you, that signature is mad funny!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2009, 05:17:57 PM »
Toreno, I forget to tall you, that signature is mad funny!

Lol. Thanks man, it's just funny to see some of the losers behind the bootlegging that goes on.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2009, 05:33:27 PM »

Royce is a tough one to give up, but i'll just man up & let you have them. :P

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2009, 05:42:27 PM »

Royce is a tough one to give up, but i'll just man up & let you have them. :P

Perfect, thankies.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2009, 06:29:12 AM »

Lets not forget you on my dick,paybac,and spider locs cut it out nigga your too damn old to be playin these games. Whatever happened to go coming to the show????? Lmao I thought so you aint for real you just want to type on the forums lol get a life
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

kuruptDPG

« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2009, 06:36:14 AM »
and the thread maker, i think hes a hussien fatal/mark morrison groupie i think lol