Author Topic: Update!!! Game goes hard slams at beyonce claims Jay Can't have kids!!  (Read 2646 times)

JohnnyL

I like Game's music, but really, why even go after Beyonce?  She doesn't strike me as the kind of person that deserves to be attacked.  I realize he's feuding with Jay right now, but he should keep it between them imo.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like Game too but this one he cannot win so he shouldn't even be trying.

You can tell that Game is trying to get Jay-Z respond to him with comments like this

yea but jay wont respond..

And he shouldn't it's not even worth it.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
GAMES SUCH AN ATTENTION WHORE LOOK AT HIM TRYING TO RIDE JAY Z'S COAT TAILS AFTER JAY JUST MENTIONED HIM ONCE AND IT WASNT EVEN A DISS LOL!

I KNOW YALL NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO SEE THIS DUDE PAST HISTORY RIGHT??? EVEN CRYING ON CAMERA FOR ATTENTION? SHAMELESSSSSSSSSSSS PROMOTIONS LOL!

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah it's not even a diss Jay just mentioned him which makes Game's reaction even worse.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
None of that matters. Point is Jay-Z is making a bitch move if he doesn't respond now, which is exactly why Game said it. I don't care what anyone says, you can't let someone say shit like that and not respond.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
^^^ NIGGA GO WATCH THE WWF

it would be funny if he didn't respond.. Jay z got too much $$$ and power game could get black balled same way as chris brown just got lol.... i dont know why u wanna see a game battle.. its plain to see he aint lyrical and would lose against any of the 4 members of slaughterhouse/ ras kass

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jay should let Beyonce respond, not a whole diss song but just subliminal stuff on a mixtape track and that should be the end of it.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i highly doubt this.

& people wonder why Game has haters, this is why lol.

just make real music you fag! >:(

ThaRealSupreme

Game has a butterfly on his face and Michael Jackson tattered on his arm *case closed*

No longer interested in this beef.

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Blasphemy

I like Game's music, but really, why even go after Beyonce?  She doesn't strike me as the kind of person that deserves to be attacked.  I realize he's feuding with Jay right now, but he should keep it between them imo.

She deserves to be attack, not like assaulted Physically or lyrical, I'm talking about Bitch Fuck your boy Friend, I want some ass tonight, This fucking Plights going to last all fucking night, until I'm crippled.

JohnnyL

She deserves to be attack, not like assaulted Physically or lyrical, I'm talking about Bitch Fuck your boy Friend, I want some ass tonight, This fucking Plights going to last all fucking night, until I'm crippled.

I don't know, man...maybe I'm not hearing the whole story.  But to me, if Game's problem is with Jay, I think he should stick with dissing Jay.  I mean, I understand the logic in it.  It is a good tactic to try to provoke Jay-Z into finally responding to him.  On the other hand, if it still doesn't work and Jay-Z chooses to still ignore him on wax (which I think is a distinct possiblity), Game also risks being further blackballed from the industry.  I just think this could be an all-around bad move for him.  I guess we'll see.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Game's just being funny......he aint taking it seriously, why are you guys?!

THEREALBWS

Game's just being funny......he aint taking it seriously, why are you guys?!
bcuz they luv 2 hate on game

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nobody is going to get blackballed from shit, lol.

GangstaBoogy

The Game in one of his Freestyles. Jay said the following:

You got a bad b*tch word,
    Ain’t no p*ssy like hers,
    Just ask the Mavericks, Rockets, and the Spurs

Fuckin HILARIOUS! Get him  Game, kill that nigga on wax.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"