Author Topic: Update!!! Game goes hard slams at beyonce claims Jay Can't have kids!!  (Read 2653 times)

Jaydc555

LOL at you thinking jay z had chris brown black balled.All jay did was act like a little girl and say him and beyonce wouldn't perform at bet if they let chris.That's a female move.Anyway I hope jay does respond it could be an interesting back and forth

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Game's gonna have to beat up Rihanna if he wants Jay to respond.
:laugh:

Blasphemy

LOL at you thinking jay z had chris brown black balled.All jay did was act like a little girl and say him and beyonce wouldn't perform at bet if they let chris.That's a female move.Anyway I hope jay does respond it could be an interesting back and forth

Oh you know Beyonce so made Jay Z did that. You know he wouldn't give a fuck wtf Chris Brown did, but you know women, Hear a guys beating a women they want their own man to kick the shit outta him. lol

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
Game will come out victorious in the end just like NAS did with Ether, but JAY-Z stans wont give him credit either.
Didnt B2K get some of Beyonce too? I heard Nas said Beyonce got some shitty breath.

JohnnyL

Game's just being funny......he aint taking it seriously, why are you guys?!
bcuz they luv 2 hate on game

I'm not trying to hate on Game.  I've bought all of Game's albums and several of his mixtapes, and I enjoy them quite a bit.  Whereas, I don't even really listen to Jay-Z.  He has a few songs I like, but I've never purchased a single Jay-Z album.  So if I were prone to being partial to either side, it would probably be Game's.  I was just giving my opinion that this may turn out to be a foolish move, on Game's part.  I'll continue to support Game's music, as long as he keeps making music that appeals to me.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
Game is DOPE Jay-Z can't fuck with Game he know it 2 dat's why he ain't said shit Game been gettin at him 4 a while now why wouldn't he respond? cuz he already know.
Nas already ETHERD him He know Game will do him even worse

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Ok, GAME is killin this dude for now. This shit with beyonce is hard!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Rick James

did she really fuck 3 basketball teams/

i want to become a basketball player now

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
It's interesting how alot of people always list Jay Z as one of there top MC'S and he lost against NAS, MTV with other hip hop artist voted JAY Z the greatest MC, and then when he has a chance to proove it...all he does is shoot out subliminals. DMX blowed him out years ago and now Game is in that ass and he's still not going to proove he's one of the greatest. All he has is time and money.. Literally.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ supreme
but these muffuccaz been "beefin" or goin at each other for a minute, what jay said might have re-fueled it and gave gameface a reason to go off.....even tho he would have gon off sooner or later
but why not bring on a battle?
if game wants to battle, jay a rapper thats down to battle
nas (this one he lost by millions of miles IMO)
jim jones
camron

hes thrown jabs here n there and hes done some damage, he went in on killa cam

Game has a butterfly on his face and Michael Jackson tattered on his arm *case closed*

No longer interested in this beef.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:19:31 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game is a joke just like most of his fans.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

West Coast Veteran

Honestly I fukks with Game's music heavy.. Documentary and Doctors Adovcate are personal classics... but all his extra curricular activities is fukkin LAME!!! denyin he dissed Jay on Westside Story, wanting to be friends with 50 again, goin back n forth on all his statements, etc.

if Game didnt make GREAT music i would hate on him cause dude is kinda LAME in his personal life...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
westside story was a jay diss?
(the button up and maybach line?)
if it was, thats interestin it went thru on his first album

Honestly I fukks with Game's music heavy.. Documentary and Doctors Adovcate are personal classics... but all his extra curricular activities is fukkin LAME!!! denyin he dissed Jay on Westside Story, wanting to be friends with 50 again, goin back n forth on all his statements, etc.

if Game didnt make GREAT music i would hate on him cause dude is kinda LAME in his personal life...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

It's interesting how alot of people always list Jay Z as one of there top MC'S and he lost against NAS, MTV with other hip hop artist voted JAY Z the greatest MC, and then when he has a chance to proove it...all he does is shoot out subliminals. DMX blowed him out years ago and now Game is in that ass and he's still not going to proove he's one of the greatest. All he has is time and money.. Literally.

on the real, Jay-z is HELLA over rated

here's a list of better rappers ONLY FROM NEW YORK CITY  - not even getting into the resta the US:

Big L
Biggie
Big Pun
GZA
Nas
Kool G Rap
KRS 1
Big Daddy Kane
Rakim

thats 8!  
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 09:03:25 PM by HACK WILSON »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

on the real, Jay-z is HELLA over rated

here's a list of better rappers ONLY FROM NEW YORK CITY  - not even getting into the resta the US:

Big L
Biggie
Big Pun
GZA
Nas
Kool G Rap
KRS 1
Big Daddy Kane
Rakim

thats 8!  

real shit, ive been preaching his overratedness for years.