Author Topic: Update!!! Game goes hard slams at beyonce claims Jay Can't have kids!!  (Read 2657 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
the thing i don't understand is that, are their better rappers? yeah.

but how does that make him bad? :laugh:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
exactly it doesnt make him bad, jay hasnt gon up agaisnt any of those rappers, but when he speaks hes got some of the dopest lines, maybe not his own but they dope

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

i cant stand Beyonce she is too overrated as far as music goes .  i never liked 1 song by her and she put out what 20 songs a year . Id rather listen to some Mary J Blige , Faith Evans , Jasmine Sullivan , even some Brandy before Beyonce .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
exactly it doesnt make him bad, jay hasnt gon up agaisnt any of those rappers, but when he speaks hes got some of the dopest lines, maybe not his own but they dope

my point is that you can name me 75 other rappers you feel are better than Jay-Z; but that still doesn't take away his accomplishments, or his skills.

has a few classics (legit classics) under his belt & now since he is one of the few real mainstream rappers left, doin' it better than any other Legends still hangin' around, that automatically takes away the shit he did back in the day?

you guys can stay bumpin' that Gucci, i'll take Jay, anyday. ;)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Links to his spitting the actual ryhmes in the link below.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/34037-mto_world_exclusive_rapper_the_game_goes_in_on_beyonce__claims_that_she_had_sexual_relations_with_multiple_nba_players_details_inside.html

July 10, 2009.   MediaTakeOut.com just learned that rapper Jay Z and The Game’s feud just got a whole lot deeper. Apparently The Game is now bringing Beyonce into the beef.

It all started a few weeks ago, when Jay Z mentioned The Game in one of his Freestyles. Jay said the following:

I ain't talking about profit, I'm talking about pain
    Talking about the city, talking about shame
    I ain't talkin' about gossip, I ain't talkin' 'bout Game
    I ain't talkin' about Jimmy, I ain't talkin' about Dame

Sounds pretty tame right … well Game ain’t think so. MediaTakeOut.com just learned that The Game dropped the following lyrics at a recent Freestyle in Madrid, Spain

This ain’t about about Bey, it ain’t no Destiny,
    I’m in Madrid bangin with C-P-T,

You got a bad b*tch word,
    Ain’t no p*ssy like hers,
    Just ask the Mavericks, Rockets, and the Spurs
    I mean – my b*tch don’t slang p*ssy like that…

So #### Jay Z!!

Note – all the basketball teams Game mentioned are located in Texas – Beyonce’s home state!!

And for those that are having trouble believing that The Game would say something like this – we gots video!!!
get the fuck out of here. no way. damn yo on to something now............ corny ass wiggers getting hyped because Game attention ass is back on his bullshit
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Jay-Z will murk Game on the mic.
I like Game but this time his Bi-Polar mentality will be his downfall.
(Makes sense now why he was TRYING! to reach out to G-Unit, For backup)

naw man. Jay, on some real G shit is one of the most overrated rappers to ever spit on the mic IMO.  Dude is extra average to me.  Jay has the advantage of better marketing in this beef and thats about it. This aint no westcoast shit neither. Game is just better on the mic, i've NEVER heard a Jay track where he just blew me away lyrically lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
It's Def A Tactic In This Battle & Weither It Proves To Be True Is Yet To Be Seen....I Find It Kinda Funny....Kinda Like Jay-Z Said He Left Used Condom's On Nas's BabyMomma's Carseat Or Sumthin. ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but you heard a game song and what happened lyrically? lol

naw man. Jay, on some real G shit is one of the most overrated rappers to ever spit on the mic IMO.  Dude is extra average to me.  Jay has the advantage of better marketing in this beef and thats about it. This aint no westcoast shit neither. Game is just better on the mic, i've NEVER heard a Jay track where he just blew me away lyrically lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

naw man. Jay, on some real G shit is one of the most overrated rappers to ever spit on the mic IMO.  Dude is extra average to me.  Jay has the advantage of better marketing in this beef and thats about it. This aint no westcoast shit neither. Game is just better on the mic, i've NEVER heard a Jay track where he just blew me away lyrically lol.

lyrically Game> Jay.  Jay-Z has always just been that run of the mill muthafucka on the mic to me.  I NEVER saw what people see in him. I think too many rap fans get confused and think that when a rapper makes hits, it means he's a good rapper. Jay has put out some hot tracks no doubt. But thats more about the production then the rapping....easily.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi

lyrically Game> Jay.  Jay-Z has always just been that run of the mill muthafucka on the mic to me.  I NEVER saw what people see in him. I think too many rap fans get confused and think that when a rapper makes hits, it means he's a good rapper. Jay has put out some hot tracks no doubt. But thats more about the production then the rapping....easily.

I agree.....ppl sayin Game aint lyrical? jst watch dat video clip Thegame freestylin infront of raekwon and other dudes..

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
I agree with Game bein bi polar but......Fuck jay z

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol @ people thinking game is more lyrical than Jay-Z. Agreed that Jay-Z is overrated. But if there are 8 rappers from new york more lyrical than Jay-Z, there's probably 100 rappers from New York more lyrical than Game.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
lol @ people thinking game is more lyrical than Jay-Z. Agreed that Jay-Z is overrated. But if there are 8 rappers from new york more lyrical than Jay-Z, there's probably 100 rappers from New York more lyrical than Game.

Real talk
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Rick McCrank

naw man. Jay, on some real G shit is one of the most overrated rappers to ever spit on the mic IMO.  Dude is extra average to me.  Jay has the advantage of better marketing in this beef and thats about it. This aint no westcoast shit neither. Game is just better on the mic, i've NEVER heard a Jay track where he just blew me away lyrically lol.

Jay-Z is definitely better than average, in my opinion he has 2 classic cd's

his new shit is kinda trash, but his catalog speaks for itself, he's got dope rhymes

but overrated?  absolutely.... that's why people dislike him so much, way too many props

I give him respect but at the end of the day, I honestly think he's such a cornball rapper  :laugh:

can't really explain it...

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
The only reason some people don't think Jay-Z is lyrical and that Game is better than Jay lyrically is because they don't understand his shit. I'm not disrespecting, it's the truth. Game just comes out and says some shit, like Pac did. The masses can appeal to that. Most of Jay-Z's wordplay and metaphors are hidden so that you can't even get it if you don't listen close enough.