Author Topic: Update!!! Game goes hard slams at beyonce claims Jay Can't have kids!!  (Read 2655 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
lol @ people thinking game is more lyrical than Jay-Z. Agreed that Jay-Z is overrated. But if there are 8 rappers from new york more lyrical than Jay-Z, there's probably 100 rappers from New York more lyrical than Game.
lol yeah it's hilarious :laugh:

i got a couple of Game songs on my mp3 player, but his lyrics are often a joke

sofdark

haha yall make me laugh, thinkin game's more lyrical than jay? bitch please
remember the reason why he went upto ras kass?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 08:50:57 AM by sofdark »

ToOoOoN!!!

Game's gonna have to beat up Rihanna if he wants Jay to respond.

lol

Lucifuge

how much many mc are bete then game on the west..like i mean the most coast,shit i was lisiting spider loc yesrtday,he's got more wordplays and punchlines then game..game just name drops..fuck out here..i was love dude music,but now is just fuck em....."Reasonable Doubt" nothing from game cant fuck with that shit ;)
for that beyonce shit its just shows how game is pussy and all that shit...he act like he's man now..fuck puta here you dick
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

OG Hack Wilson

the thing i don't understand is that, are their better rappers? yeah.

but how does that make him bad? :laugh:

never saiod Jay was bad..just that he's not a great.

Reasonable Doubt is a borderline classic sure....but that was 14 years ago lol.  and Wu Tang and Nas were dropping albums from 93-97 that shit on reasonable doubt....same with Ready to Die.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

Reasonable Doubt is a borderline classic sure....but that was 14 years ago lol.  and Wu Tang and Nas were dropping albums from 93-97 that shit on reasonable doubt....same with Ready to Die.

Blueprint? Black Album? These are classics as well. Everyone has opinions, but don't try and deny what he's accomplished. He has longevity in the game and a solid discography.

OG Hack Wilson

Reasonable Doubt is a borderline classic sure....but that was 14 years ago lol.  and Wu Tang and Nas were dropping albums from 93-97 that shit on reasonable doubt....same with Ready to Die.

Blueprint? Black Album? These are classics as well. Everyone has opinions, but don't try and deny what he's accomplished. He has longevity in the game and a solid discography.

no and HELL no.

lets not confuse "above averrage" with "classic"
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

The only reason some people don't think Jay-Z is lyrical and that Game is better than Jay lyrically is because they don't understand his shit. I'm not disrespecting, it's the truth. Game just comes out and says some shit, like Pac did. The masses can appeal to that. Most of Jay-Z's wordplay and metaphors are hidden so that you can't even get it if you don't listen close enough.

thats nonsense tho man. Maybe for some people, i dont know. But all I pay attention to with a rapper is their word play, flow, etc.  If you've ever seen the tracks I write, im all about multis, wordplay, and metaphors. Jay-Z's shit to me is simplistic, point blank. He's overhyped and overrated...mostly due to marketing, and being from NY. If a Westcoast rapper came out spittin the same bullshit Jay does, he'd be hated on to the fullest extent.  Like I said, Jay has made some hits, and some classic albums. But hits and classic albums dont make you a lyrical genius lol. The Chronic is without a doubt a classic album, but Dre is far from a lyricist.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

no and HELL no.

that's opinon, i think their classics.

if anything Game only has "above average" albums. :laugh:

no and HELL no.

That could be true. But Classic albums only mean you had good production and great marketing.  Homeboy in your sig hasnt put out a "classic album" yet, do you think Jay is better lyrically then him?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

no, Beyonce fucked wit 3 guys from those teams, she ain't fuck the whole team LOL

if one of em is Tony Parker, and he got Eva at home...Beyonce on the low, dude is my idol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no and HELL no.

That could be true. But Classic albums only mean you had good production and great marketing.  Homeboy in your sig hasnt put out a "classic album" yet, do you think Jay is better lyrically then him?

yeah, but Cham is known for being lyrical lol.

Game is known for suckin' legends & name dropping them throughout each & every song.

Game can be good lyrically, at best, sometimes lol.

Game gets carried by beats & features, his last album had a feature on almost every song & the two i can remember without a feature he copied Nas the entire song (literally) & the other he copied the legends lol.

OG Hack Wilson

no and HELL no.

theres nothing classic about the black album lmao

game's albums are not classics either...who sasys they were???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no and HELL no.

i don't know, i came into the conversation somewhat late.

i figured you guys were on topic talking about Game vs. Jay. :P ;D

JohnnyL

no and HELL no.

I don't know...I think "The Documentary" may one day be viewed as a "classic."  I don't think enough time has really passed yet to make that determination.  But I think it's good enough that it has the potential to reach that status.  I'm not really saying that to try to make an argument for who I think is the better MC.  I don't even think I want to contribute to that argument. lol  I just think that Game's first album is good enough that it might conceivably be considered a classic at some point.