Author Topic: Update!!! Game goes hard slams at beyonce claims Jay Can't have kids!!  (Read 2651 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
the thing i don't understand is that, are their better rappers? yeah.

but how does that make him bad? :laugh:

never saiod Jay was bad..just that he's not a great.

Reasonable Doubt is a borderline classic sure....but that was 14 years ago lol.  and Wu Tang and Nas were dropping albums from 93-97 that shit on reasonable doubt....same with Ready to Die.

Blueprint? Black Album? These are classics as well. Everyone has opinions, but don't try and deny what he's accomplished. He has longevity in the game and a solid discography.

no and HELL no.

lets not confuse "above averrage" with "classic"

that's opinon, i think their classics.

if anything Game only has "above average" albums. :laugh:

theres nothing classic about the black album lmao

game's albums are not classics either...who sasys they were???

I don't know...I think "The Documentary" may one day be viewed as a "classic."  I don't think enough time has really passed yet to make that determination.  But I think it's good enough that it has the potential to reach that status.  I'm not really saying that to try to make an argument for who I think is the better MC.  I don't even think I want to contribute to that argument. lol  I just think that Game's first album is good enough that it might conceivably be considered a classic at some point.

agreed, definatly my favorite Game album. 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Reasonable Doubt is a borderline classic sure....but that was 14 years ago lol.  and Wu Tang and Nas were dropping albums from 93-97 that shit on reasonable doubt....same with Ready to Die.

Blueprint? Black Album? These are classics as well. Everyone has opinions, but don't try and deny what he's accomplished. He has longevity in the game and a solid discography.

no and HELL no.

that's opinon, i think their classics.

if anything Game only has "above average" albums. :laugh:

That could be true. But Classic albums only mean you had good production and great marketing.  Homeboy in your sig hasnt put out a "classic album" yet, do you think Jay is better lyrically then him?

yeah, but Cham is known for being lyrical lol.

Game is known for suckin' legends & name dropping them throughout each & every song.

Game can be good lyrically, at best, sometimes lol.

Game gets carried by beats & features, his last album had a feature on almost every song & the two i can remember without a feature he copied Nas the entire song (literally) & the other he copied the legends lol.

my point is that Jay-Z gets seen as a great rapper cus he's sold a lot of albums. But to me, he's just average on the mic.  His flow is boring, his word play is simple. Absolutely nothing he does on the mic seperates him from anyone else.  One thing I do like about Game tho, is that Ive never heard him on a track where he couldnt hold his own with anyone else on it. Ive heard a ton of Game tracks, and never once did I feel he was the wink link on the song...no matter WHO the other rapper was. Plus ive heard him rap in different styles and seems more versatile on the mic then Jay.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MediumL

Listen to Reasonable Doubt. When Game makes a song comparable to D'Evils or Dead President II then i'll say he's on Jays level.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As far as Game holding his own on features (on the other hand he does get outshined plenty when a rapper is featuring on his album) and having different styles I completely agree but you have to ask yourself why is that ? It's because he emulates the featured rappers flow.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

As far as Game holding his own on features (on the other hand he does get outshined plenty when a rapper is featuring on his album) and having different styles I completely agree but you have to ask yourself why is that ? It's because he emulates the featured rappers flow.

not many rappers can rap in another rappers style and pull it off.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blasphemy

no, Beyonce fucked wit 3 guys from those teams, she ain't fuck the whole team LOL

Come on you know how it is, Gives a kiss in the locker room has her eyes closed, next she you know she's grabbing someones dick by accident, then she's gangbanged in the shower like a hooker at a party.   8) lol nah lol

Anyways The Game is a West Coast Act.So obviously he isn't going to be lyrical. East Coast niggaz put work in lyricism and complexity while West Coast is going for clarity, and flow.While I hate The Nigga Jazy Z is better then The Game as a Lyricist, but you have to remember Game made his career by listening to a bunch of the G-Funk albums lol IE so His style is derived off that as a influence. Like the above poster said The Chronic is 1 of the crowning achievements of rap, but Lyrically its not complexioned, its clarity and smoothness on that album.

Also Jay Z has a couple classic, but his ass is average its all marketing. As for the game well it goes like this:

Doctors Advocate - Classic (Straight West Coast Sound)
The Documentary - Above Average (The sound is way to commercialized)
L.A.X. - average (Nigga sold out. Club Tracks, A song LITERALLY tiled MONEY lol)

Triple OG Rapsodie

no and HELL no.

Most people view The Blueprint as a classic and The Black Album near-classic. Personally I'd call the Black Album a classic as well. It only has 1 weak track. But lets go ahead and say he has two classic albums. There aren't very many rappers who can say that. Nas has two classic albums as well (Illmatic and Stillmatic).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

been sayin' that lol. it's so true.

Listen to Reasonable Doubt. When Game makes a song comparable to D'Evils or Dead President II then i'll say he's on Jays level.

Game will never make a song as lyrical & good as "22 Two's" lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

I don't think that many rappers want to be known for biting other rappers styles.

Blasphemy

I don't think that many rappers want to be known for biting other rappers styles.

The Realest, Top Dogg, Vali, oh wait you said DON'T ok nvm then  ::)

OG Hack Wilson

the only BLueprint that's a classic is KRS's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

the only BLueprint that's a classic is KRS's

lol now you're just being a hater. Whatever. You're opinion is like an asshole I stick my uzi in it.

eNgIeS

no, Beyonce fucked wit 3 guys from those teams, she ain't fuck the whole team LOL

Come on you know how it is, Gives a kiss in the locker room has her eyes closed, next she you know she's grabbing someones dick by accident, then she's gangbanged in the shower like a hooker at a party.   8) lol nah lol

Anyways The Game is a West Coast Act.So obviously he isn't going to be lyrical. East Coast niggaz put work in lyricism and complexity while West Coast is going for clarity, and flow.While I hate The Nigga Jazy Z is better then The Game as a Lyricist, but you have to remember Game made his career by listening to a bunch of the G-Funk albums lol IE so His style is derived off that as a influence. Like the above poster said The Chronic is 1 of the crowning achievements of rap, but Lyrically its not complexioned, its clarity and smoothness on that album.

Also Jay Z has a couple classic, but his ass is average its all marketing. As for the game well it goes like this:

Doctors Advocate - Classic (Straight West Coast Sound)
The Documentary - Above Average (The sound is way to commercialized)
L.A.X. - average (Nigga sold out. Club Tracks, A song LITERALLY tiled MONEY lol)

I disagree with Documentary. In fact IMO still the best cd he released. L.A.X. was probably above average but solid arguement for average.

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
I've loss respect for Jay for at least not making a statement. He thinks by ignoring it will go away.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i highly doubt this.

& people wonder why Game has haters, this is why lol.

just make real music you fag! >:(
tell that to the Chamilli-Garbage man....

"relax.. relax.. relax.."
thats some garbage on the real.