Author Topic: Update!!! Game goes hard slams at beyonce claims Jay Can't have kids!!  (Read 2652 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jay doesn't have to respond.  Just cause someone is having a tantrum doesn't mean you have to come in there and parent them.  Jay isn't Game's father and they've had no real relationship.  Game has always had a reckless tongue and attempted to improve his image by dissing.  He might be cool to know in person but his public persona is a walking contradiction.    If Jay cried about hip-hop you all would criticize him.  Game does and you ignore it.  If Jay was such a contradiction, constantly talking shit like Game you would hate him but instead you love Game.  No wonder you're such big fans of Game, you're hypocritical just like him.  

Again, I think the music stands for itself.  Game isn't in a league with Jay.  Jay is an all around better artists.  Game is easily the better vocalists but that's where it ends.

Just look at Jay's influence.  Most of the new school have adopted Jay's style.  Game hasn't influenced anyone.  How many other rappers started namedropping as a style?

Edit:
Besides Juice which is probably the shittiest, most dissapointing west coast artist I've heard in a minute.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 09:04:41 AM by Action! »
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

kingoftheoldcountrybuffet

shortyo killed jay-z and i think he ate the game.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think most people realise game is bipolar and now dont take him seriously. He just makes himself look like a clown and is only doing this to create some hype for his next album.

when will u kids all realize this is all about M.O.N.E.Y. it alwayz works, get over it kids this its M.O.N.E.Y.

Lucifuge

i dont giva fuck for jay nutts and kids,or whous slams Beayonce..Music speaks for its selfe Jigga i better mc
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Matty

i'm not a big jay-z fan or anything, but people have to be objective and realise that none of game's albums are classics in the scheme of things.

the documentary is a great debut but its mostly due to the production.

doctors advocate is a very good album in its own right and has an even more west coast sound. a very enjoyable follow up but nothing too deep.

LAX is a bit all over the place. not bad but not that good.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i'm not a big jay-z fan or anything, but people have to be objective and realise that none of game's albums are classics in the scheme of things.

the documentary is a great debut but its mostly due to the production.

doctors advocate is a very good album in its own right and has an even more west coast sound. a very enjoyable follow up but nothing too deep.

LAX is a bit all over the place. not bad but not that good.

exactly.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game is shitten on this dude...no doubt....I think he can comeback hard tho...if he chooses to respond.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!

How many other rappers started namedropping as a style?

Slaughterhouse in their new single  ;)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I am not a big Jay-Z fan but involving Beyonce in the beef and telling that they can't have kids is lame, what the point? I don't know?

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
if there werent wiggers there would be know nobody to encourage this bullshit
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Blasphemy

Re: Update!!! Game goes hard slams at beyonce claims Jay Can't have kids!!
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2009, 02:52:55 PM »
if there werent wiggers there would be know nobody to encourage this bullshit
Ignorance is why this shit is allowed, but I'm like who gives a fuck, Maybe will get another good battle track out of it.

The_Offence

« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2009, 03:08:33 PM »
how is game killing him when its clear jay z doesn't even have time for this nigga game is a kid mentally thats why all these lil kids relate to him how can you win a battle if you send shorts and the other person is not feeding into you kid games because he knos your a clown you dropped a whole dvd on 50 then told the nigga your  sorry g unit didn't even respond to game saying he's sorry cuz they know this nigga is a clown he admitted he tried to get 50 one one blood remix and 50 said fuck no.... games a fucking retard you know how a retarded person acts like child thats how this nigga acts he'll probably tattoo gay z on his arm soon like he tatted g unot ;D

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2009, 03:30:07 PM »
Game Won

and if Jay responds Game will finish the camel
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »
sometimes the best thing way to win a beef is to ignore the idiot who disses you. Let them know that it doesn't mean shit because they aren't worthy of a response and they will never be on your level. That's what Dre did to Eazy and almost everyone else who has dissed him. And it worked. Beefing is for those who want to make a name for themselves. That's how 50, KRS One and a gang of other rappers came up. Jay-Z is already considered a legend and doesn't need to do shit, its all up to him whether he wants to respond.

Its understandable why the Game wants to start a beef. He's not as big as he once was and his album sales are slipping. He already tried the fake retirement, but that didn't help L.A.X. sell. So what better way than to beef with the top rapper in the game? Nas did it and it brought him back.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2009, 06:02:43 PM »
Yeah because Dre never dissed Eazy back  ::)