Author Topic: Update!!! Game goes hard slams at beyonce claims Jay Can't have kids!!  (Read 2648 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Update!!! Game goes hard slams at beyonce claims Jay Can't have kids!!
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2009, 06:09:45 PM »
Yeah because Dre never dissed Eazy back  ::)

he didn't diss eazy back, unless you count him saying "easy come easy go" on Lodi Dodi. He let his success speak for itself.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2009, 06:25:01 PM »
My bad I didn't mean to put diss 'back'. But it's not like Dre didn't diss Eazy at all. I agree he did pretty much ignore other artists' disses after his and Eazy's beef. But Jay-Z would look even more bitch than he is because he mentioned Game first, so that would be stupid not to acknowledge Game's diss.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »
My bad I didn't mean to put diss 'back'. But it's not like Dre didn't diss Eazy at all. I agree he did pretty much ignore other artists' disses after his and Eazy's beef. But Jay-Z would look even more bitch than he is because he mentioned Game first, so that would be stupid not to acknowledge Game's diss.

He said in the song "i ain't talking about game." So this is the perfect opportunity for him to show he doesn't give a fuck about him and he isn't worthy to write a diss about.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »

after dre day?  what about puffin on blunts?

dre never really made another death row solo song after the chronic album...cept for Heads Ringing...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2009, 08:53:50 PM »

he didn't diss eazy back, unless you count him saying "easy come easy go" on Lodi Dodi. He let his success speak for itself.

Um Dre Day?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2009, 09:25:05 PM »

Um Dre Day?

Dre left Ruthless, dissed Eazy on The Chronic which established him as an individual powerhouse. Eazy released diss after diss after that but Dre basically ignored him and focused on putting music out. He never made any diss songs replying to Eazy's disses.

dre never really made another death row solo song after the chronic album...cept for Heads Ringing...

did that come after eazy started dissing him? Was that even officially released. All I know is that dre sounded drunk as fuck on that record and was just saying a bunch of random shit to kick off the song.

Dre could've made another album replying to the beef, or at least released a few diss records. Instead he basically ignored Eazy. that must've pissed Eazy off lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i highly doubt this.

& people wonder why Game has haters, this is why lol.

just make real music you fag! >:(
tell that to the Chamilli-Garbage man....

"relax.. relax.. relax.."
thats some garbage on the real.

LOL @ you having to go to that (again, for like the 8th time now? :laugh:) instead of just admitted Game talks retarded shit. SMH!

Blasphemy

« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »

Um Dre Day?

Dre left Ruthless, dissed Eazy on The Chronic which established him as an individual powerhouse. Eazy released diss after diss after that but Dre basically ignored him and focused on putting music out. He never made any diss songs replying to Eazy's disses.

did that come after eazy started dissing him? Was that even officially released. All I know is that dre sounded drunk as fuck on that record and was just saying a bunch of random shit to kick off the song.

Dre could've made another album replying to the beef, or at least released a few diss records. Instead he basically ignored Eazy. that must've pissed Eazy off lol.

While your right that he never replyed, Dr. Dre did made more diss tracks. Bitches Ain't Shit is 1 and theirs others. I mean you also got to remember Death Row wasn't releasing albums left and right they always had problems finding distributers.Anyways you also forgot about all the Radio Disses, Free Styles and TV shit they did. Hell only reason people now think Pac was insane was because they never heard all the disses by nas, Jay Z and everyone else he dissed at the time. They did it on radio and freestyle and unreleased Tracks.

Dr. Dre and Eazy were fueding, but remember Eazy Had that publication clause, so anything dre made and put out Eazy E got a percentage from. So he figured why make diss tracks if they going to just make the nigga money, he didn't release anymore and he did it on radios and stuff.

DPGC23

« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2009, 10:40:37 PM »
DOPEEEE

MUCH MORE INTERSTING THAN THE 50 N RIKROSS BEEFARONIE

THE DOPE WEST GOIN VS THE KING OF NY
INTERSTIN

WESTCOAST ANGEL
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

DPGC23

« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2009, 10:40:55 PM »
DOPEEEE

MUCH MORE INTERSTING THAN THE 50 N RIKROSS BEEFARONIE

THE DOPE WEST GOIN VS THE KING OF NY
INTERSTIN

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2009, 11:15:23 PM »

Um Dre Day?

While your right that he never replyed, Dr. Dre did made more diss tracks. Bitches Ain't Shit is 1 and theirs others. I mean you also got to remember Death Row wasn't releasing albums left and right they always had problems finding distributers.Anyways you also forgot about all the Radio Disses, Free Styles and TV shit they did. Hell only reason people now think Pac was insane was because they never heard all the disses by nas, Jay Z and everyone else he dissed at the time. They did it on radio and freestyle and unreleased Tracks.

Dr. Dre and Eazy were fueding, but remember Eazy Had that publication clause, so anything dre made and put out Eazy E got a percentage from. So he figured why make diss tracks if they going to just make the nigga money, he didn't release anymore and he did it on radios and stuff.

All the disses Dre made were around the same time, probably to help sell the chronic because he didn't know he could be that successful on his own yet. After that he ignored eazy's responses. And that made a statement, because he was basically telling eazy e that he was bigger than him and eazy couldn't do shit about it.

and wtf are you saying, Dr. Dre can't freestyle. and obviously if someone asks him about eazy e in an interview he's gonna talk about it.