Author Topic: Would you marry an older woman?  (Read 822 times)

Lunatic

Re: Would you marry an older woman?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 02:55:07 PM »
I wouldn't get into a serious relationship with someone 15 years older then me. If she's rich and hot, go for it. If shit goes bad, walk away with half. ;)
preach! lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 03:06:25 PM »
Absolutely ;D

Blasphemy

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 03:46:52 PM »
Fuck her, once she's old enough, Don't dump her, Just start acting like a asshole She'll dump you, You won't even have to deal with her kids, or anything.  8) That's how I do it. Its easy, and it ensure they won't bother you again because they broke up with you.  8) 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 03:48:25 PM »
Fuck her, once she's old enough, Don't dump her, Just start acting like a asshole She'll dump you, You won't even have to deal with her kids, or anything.  8) That's how I do it. Its easy, and it ensure they won't bother you again because they broke up with you.  8) 8)

if one of her kids is a girl, you only gotta fuck with the mom for about 8 more  yrs before you can start fuckin the daughter anyways.  Just a suggestion  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »

if one of her kids is a girl, you only gotta fuck with the mom for about 8 more  yrs before you can start fuckin the daughter anyways.  Just a suggestion  ;)

now thats what im talkin about..
how it really goes down..

So Much Style

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 05:50:15 PM »

i hate to say it but the REAL boss playa in me has me thinking this will be what wil lhappen....its very nice right now so i guess ill ride it out...im just concerned what the age difference will be like when im 40 and shes 55 (for the attitude) and like 50 and 65 for the sex...etc
So much style back at it again

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »
Dude if your with a chick until your from your early 20s till your 50s you won't even think about fucking her anymore

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 07:44:55 PM »
i somehow hooked up wit this younger female (long time ago) and she was cool few years younger than me
but then i seen her mom........
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

So Much Style

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 08:36:49 PM »

and WPS warning,
here is one to show how her body is holding up

thank you dubcc for your UNBIASED opinions!!! 8)
So much style back at it again

Blasphemy

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 08:47:58 PM »

The Words "Gang Bang Squad" come to mind.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 04:14:12 PM »

i hate to say it but the REAL boss playa in me has me thinking this will be what wil lhappen....its very nice right now so i guess ill ride it out...im just concerned what the age difference will be like when im 40 and shes 55 (for the attitude) and like 50 and 65 for the sex...etc

If that's how you're gonna play it, you're gonna end up wasting a lot of your time that you will not be able to recoup. Especially if you're talking about MARRYING her. If age isn't an issue for either of you and you are serious with her, go for it. But if she keeps bringing up the age issue she may be looking for an out to use in the future to get out of the relationship. So it really depends on if it is an issue for either of you and not what anyone else thinks.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 05:51:07 PM »
An older woman is better in a way, because you already know she ages well. If you marry a younger girl you risk the chance that her looks won't last.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 06:05:43 PM »

i fucced her

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 06:07:19 PM »

The Words "Gang Bang Squad" come to mind.

yeah I recognize some of the actors  8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »
when i was 17-18 i was with my 30-31 year old teacher. (13 yr difference) shit was nuts. we almost got married as well. if i could go back and marry her honestly, i would. i'm glad things happened as they

i say yes, it's a catch.

is that spot the same one i chilled with you at?

we gotta blaze a bleez again soon man, have her bring around some friends.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram