Author Topic: Would you marry an older woman?  (Read 780 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Would you marry an older woman?
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 08:38:11 AM »
how is he talkin like hes black? you must be from europe or french canada............

as for the question, i personally wouldnt tie the knot with someone that much older..thats just me, though. older girls fiend for the younger cock, so the biggest catch about this girl is not even that she's fine, but that she has that cheese....now, the goal is to find a pYt with that sorta cheese LOL.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »
how is he talkin like hes black? you must be from europe or french canada............

as for the question, i personally wouldnt tie the knot with someone that much older..thats just me, though. older girls fiend for the younger cock, so the biggest catch about this girl is not even that she's fine, but that she has that cheese....now, the goal is to find a pYt with that sorta cheese LOL.

aint you the white muthafucca on roccys pic? lol 8)

bananas

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2009, 11:00:43 AM »
^^oh but remember israeli is waaay different and much more in tune with the streets than other nationalities, so its OK for him to talk like a wigger because it's authentic, even if he lives far away from any danger in a nice big house.

So Much Style

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2009, 12:02:23 PM »
thanks for the advice, yes im white as fuck..i only talk like this to yall   8)
So much style back at it again

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2009, 01:13:33 PM »
^^oh but remember israeli is waaay different and much more in tune with the streets than other nationalities, so its OK for him to talk like a wigger because it's authentic, even if he lives far away from any danger in a nice big house.

riiight LOL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2009, 02:39:27 PM »
5 years older than you isnt very old.
when you get older hommie...
you'll realize that one year of life experience... for a girl is about 2-3 years in a guy...
girls are more mature then us guys...
but i think 5 year older girl is not so good... because she is too much older than you in the brain....

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 02:40:38 PM »
i prefer one-two years younger to one to two years older girls...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2009, 04:00:13 PM »
you'll realize that one year of life experience... for a girl is about 2-3 years in a guy...
but i think 5 year older girl is not so good... because she is too much older than you in the brain....

just because your momma told you that doesn't make it so. not everyone is delayed like you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2009, 04:04:20 PM »

LOL.....dumbest shit you've ever said, believe it or not.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2009, 04:07:22 PM »

Honestly it depends on the person, i feel like a lot of the females i meet who are my age are WAY more immature than me.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 04:18:06 PM by ¥øûήg Þ®iñ¢€ ™ »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2009, 04:16:35 PM »
a majority of females are fuckin dumb, only lights would think females are more mature than men......well, i actually dont blame him, because he's comparing them to himself, so he wouldnt be far off.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2009, 04:19:08 PM »
thats what they say in school or whatever that females are supposed to "mature" faster, i never understood that or saw that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2009, 04:25:40 PM »
thats what they say in school or whatever that females are supposed to "mature" faster, i never understood that or saw that

hormonally, they mature faster......but a majority remain idiots for much longer than most males, that should be a given.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2009, 04:26:47 PM »
psh...bitches...only thing their good for is sucking and getting my money

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2009, 04:42:05 PM »
i prefer one-two years younger to one to two years older girls...
Their immaturity and their inability to not know what they really want is a pain in the ass though, right?

Girl 1-3 years younger than me (20-22) are borderline bipolar most of the time. I used to feel the same way, but now I'll mess with girls at least a year older than me. 25 is a good age.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE