Author Topic: P. Diddy gets Blonde Big-Breasted British Model Pregnant  (Read 339 times)

Myrealname

P. Diddy gets Blonde Big-Breasted British Model Pregnant
« on: October 24, 2002, 05:11:27 AM »
"Blonde, Big-Breasted British model Alicia Douvall (a/k/a, Sarah Howes)is pregnant. She swears the precious baby growing inside her was created during a night of passion lovemakin' with music mogul P.("yeah yeah take that") Diddy. The model with 32EE breasts described how he plied her with cocktails while whispering his "secret sexual fantasies" in her ear. Then the multi-millionaire producer/artist/CEO made "amazing" love to her over a mixing desk at his recording studio. (ed. Hmmmm, I wonder if my girl would say I made love to her if I gave her cheap liquor and bent her over a mixing desk in a studio.....Romance "Diddy-Style". Well if it's good enough for him...)

Days later Douvall left a message on Diddy's mobile phone telling him he was going to be a dad.

Douvall also expressed how she hoped rap music's bad boy would now MARRY her. "There's no way it could be anyone else but Puffy's baby and I know he'll make a great father to our child.

"I've tried to reach him to tell him the good news but have only been able to leave a message on his mobile."

Take a number sister.

Alicia - who has bedded a string of celebrities including singer Mick Hucknall, soccer player Dwight Yorke and pop "guru" Simon Cowel (all English dudes no one has ever heard of....)met up with Diddy during his week-long 32nd birthday celebrations in London last month.

After sipping cocktails in the trendy Buddha Bar, they headed for the members-only Mayfair club in the West End.

Alicia said: "Puffy confessed that big boobs were his biggest turn-on". Take that J-Lo.

"Then he really turned me on whispering what he wanted to do to me as we were in each others' arms - so to hot things up I told him of my huge sexual apetite and how I love to have sex all night!

"I could tell he was really turned on by my fantasy of having champagne poured over every inch of my body - and him LICKING it off.

"It got very heated as we made each other wild by talking about sex. He had a thing about water and I suggested making love in the shower.

"We had an amazing night making love. The strange thing was, I never thought I'd end up pregnant. I was so drunk and carried away by the fact I was with P. Diddy that I didn't even consider contraception.

"He really flattered me saying that he was the lucky one to be with me and that I was the beautiful, special one."

Alicia, a privately educated daughter of a millionare, already has a six-year-old daughter Georgia, from a previous relationship. She lives with her grandparents at their large house in Surrey and Alicia visits every week.

"Since I found out on Friday I am pregnant I can't stop thinking about being a mum again," said Alicia. "I keep looking at babies in prams and thinking what our child will look like. He or she will be gorgeous. I'll be a great mum and I hope Puffy will want to be as involved as possible."

P. Diddy - real name Sean Combs - was unavailable for comment last night when Alicia's claims were put to his spokesman. "

Diddy's New Blonde Baby Mama pics:
http://www.theladsmag.co.uk/ice/aug02/pix/

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:P. Diddy gets Blonde Big-Breasted British Model Pregnant
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2002, 07:01:46 AM »
lmfao
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2002, 08:56:16 AM »
damn those r big tits

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2002, 10:03:06 AM »
They are too big I think, they make her look out of porportion, she's less attractive to me with those 'baps'.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Braindead

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2002, 11:22:58 AM »
What a beautiful gift for Mr No Condoms !

tracc

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2002, 02:10:07 PM »
Imagine a son of puffy- fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck lil puffy will be a fuckin son of a bitch
To all you bitch made niggas, I'm comin for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fuck you is, nigga
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfuckers think that I forgot
Hell no I ain't forgot nigga
I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money behind me
Aight, I got my money right here, now I want war

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2002, 03:05:14 PM »

teecee

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2002, 04:26:15 PM »
Puff's got a son already, he is the little kid dancing on the BAD Boy 4 Life video.............

Smooth

"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Pee-Dogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2002, 03:23:36 AM »
fuckin big titz alright............
ive seen that issue in the newsagentz,.
was gonna buy it....
but that mag dont have fuck all beaver shotz,....
so yea,.thats irrelavant....but wateva,.
as for them being outta proportion.........
well.....yea,
but her face is fucked more than her proportionz,.
"ID RATHER DIE....
STANDING ON MY  FEET..................
THEN LIVE ON MY MOTHERFUCKIN' KNEEZ!!!!!"