Author Topic: MC Eiht - One Less Nigga ( Classic DJ Quik Diss )  (Read 1848 times)

2euce 7even

Re: MC Eiht - One Less Nigga ( Classic DJ Quik Diss )
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »
One less nigga was a good song but wasnt a Quik diss. it was just a song off the tales from the hood soundtrack

westside159

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 02:55:46 AM »
yeah was going hard on Quiks head bacc in the good ol days .. when Eiht ruled the Westcoast charts  8) 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 03:08:40 AM »
It was a hard Quik diss

drunkenfool

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 12:45:20 AM »
Hav U Niggaz Forgot About Dollaz + Sense Dat Killed Eihtz Career Right There

Remerber Thiz Verse:

Tell Me Why You Act So Scary Givin Your Set A Bad Name Wit Your Misspelled Name E-I-H-T, Now Should I Continue Yeah You Left Out The "G" Cause The "G" Ain't In You - Dollaz & Sense

on top of that, from the live performance of that from the source awards '95, Quik raps that to his face basically, it doesn't show Eiht on the video, but Quik walks right up to the edge of the stage and raps that, Eiht is like in the 3rd row. good shit.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2009, 02:54:22 AM »
If Quik was just a rapper, he'd probably be in the same boat as Eiht, a mostly forgotten WC rapper from the 90s.
I am new to this forum and all I see is this 159 character with eihts cum dripping on his chin...come on is this dude for reals..he got like 203 eiht post..same shit. Either you are mc eiht or man you and eiht are fucking.

LMMFAO!!!

westside159

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2009, 03:25:54 AM »
right yeah it is a the one that finally finished DJ Quiks gangsta rap career and exposed him as a fake G . Quik is not even liked in his own hood , he cant go bacc .  plus Dollaz N Sense his best diss was Ghost Written by his lil homie , thats just sad shit ..  real talk

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2009, 05:35:35 AM »
Quick sounds like a bitch I don't understand hw muthafakaz listen to his whole album. I like his production tho bt rappin, NAH he is the westcoast chingy.Mc Eiht got a better flow. Even in d old days whn niggaz ws buggin I used to think these muthafakaz were high on break fluid or some ish.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2009, 06:10:56 AM »
Ended quiks career?LOL.Eiht is trash.

eiht makin tracks with young maylay and premo quiks got tracks but lately trauma and the new one be sounding like pop and techno... theres no getting around that... and im a huge huge quik fan.. affliated and vetrens day 10x better than quiks last 2 albums and that fixxers fiasco who btw quik is now dissing amg and 2nd to none .. so looking at it like that you could say quik aint doin shit

why is quik dissin 2nd 2 none and amg?

ZeroCoolio

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2009, 07:20:34 AM »
I used to listen to this song a lot a few years ago, but now i can't find it. Someone put it up for download.  ;)

old thread about this track.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=190450.msg1944696#msg1944696

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2009, 01:39:26 PM »
Ended quiks career?LOL.Eiht is trash.

eiht makin tracks with young maylay and premo quiks got tracks but lately trauma and the new one be sounding like pop and techno... theres no getting around that... and im a huge huge quik fan.. affliated and vetrens day 10x better than quiks last 2 albums and that fixxers fiasco who btw quik is now dissing amg and 2nd to none .. so looking at it like that you could say quik aint doin shit

why is quik dissin 2nd 2 none and amg?

who knows...

if u dont think affiliated is relevent you have no clues about this music that album was a brilliant blend of westcoast-eactcoast beats and bitter lyrics about shitty times..

both these tracks are better than most of blaqout and trauma and most will agree that spice and eiht came on top of 2004 with "the pioneers" and done with minimal support and money.. i support that.. but most of these 19, 20 summin year olds wouldent know fuck all about it... there may of been 30 better mcs that deserved that premo beat over eiht.. but it seems that premo dident think so.. lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »
And premo also felt 50 cent was worthy of his beats as well and we all know how highly you think of 50

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 03:39:49 PM »
well premo would get exposure with the younger listeners by letting 50 use his beats as 50 is more in the spotlight... i think he must genuinely be a fan of eiht, eiht had a cameo on one of the old gang star albums from back in the day.. so i think they must know each other from way back... but whatever its all good for everybody involved especially maylay.. cats got talent and i like him id defiantly buy his next album

westside159

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2009, 07:04:00 PM »
Death Threatz came after this ..  Raw Uncut in your face Album  8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2009, 07:04:55 PM »
then Section 8 dropped and became a underground classic  8) 8) 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2009, 07:06:42 PM »
Where is mc eihts forum?oh wait he doesn't have one nobody likes him