Author Topic: Yukmouth-The_West_Coast_Don-2009  (Read 2342 times)

Lunatic

Re: Yukmouth-The_West_Coast_Don-2009
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 12:25:49 PM »
Garbage, Yuk suxx balls nowaday
Didn't really like it at all either.

Really?!?  Damn.  I haven't made it all the way through the album yet, but so far, it was sounding pretty good to me.  I wouldn't say that what I've heard so far would be in the same league as "Thugged Out" or "Godzilla," but I've liked what I've heard.  To each their own, though.
Well let me make sure y'all understand I have never been a Yuk fan. I don't dislike him, just don't really bump or thoroughly enjoy his music. The last album (MDMP) had a few tracks worth keeping though and I did, and I didn't keep any joints off this album.

But I'm not the best "judge" to trust since I'm not a fan.

Ha you don't have to be a fan to judge music. At the end of the day you either like it or you don't. It may grow on ya later or not. You giving a honest opinion. I have been noticing that here alot, people are called groupies for liking albums and haters for not liking it. Long as you giving your honest 2 cents on it, it's all good.
No doubt, but i'm letting ppl know not to put THAT much stock into my opinion right here because I have never really liked Yuk. BUT I will say I did enjoy the last album more than this one for those asking if it's better than the last.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 12:28:08 PM »

Really?!?  Damn.  I haven't made it all the way through the album yet, but so far, it was sounding pretty good to me.  I wouldn't say that what I've heard so far would be in the same league as "Thugged Out" or "Godzilla," but I've liked what I've heard.  To each their own, though.
Well let me make sure y'all understand I have never been a Yuk fan. I don't dislike him, just don't really bump or thoroughly enjoy his music. The last album (MDMP) had a few tracks worth keeping though and I did, and I didn't keep any joints off this album.

Ha you don't have to be a fan to judge music. At the end of the day you either like it or you don't. It may grow on ya later or not. You giving a honest opinion. I have been noticing that here alot, people are called groupies for liking albums and haters for not liking it. Long as you giving your honest 2 cents on it, it's all good.
No doubt, but i'm letting ppl know not to put THAT much stock into my opinion right here because I have never really liked Yuk. BUT I will say I did enjoy the last album more than this one for those asking if it's better than the last.

True. I will be honest, I am a Yuk fan and this album is cool but I don't consider it one of his best.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »

True. I will be honest, I am a Yuk fan and this album is cool but I don't consider it one of his best.
Real talk. But then again most of the joints off the last album I kept where the ones with guest appearances I enjoyed (Crooked I/G.Malone-Jayo-C-Bo/Devin/Trae-MC Eiht)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »
Just finished it, like I said earlier, cool album, got alot of good tracks, no wack ones but not alot of str8 bangers either. Solid. Beats are nice on here.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »
cool... i will be gettin it

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 12:35:23 PM »
Just finished it, like I said earlier, cool album, got alot of good tracks, no wack ones but not alot of str8 bangers either. Solid. Beats are nice on here.
Yeah, a lot of 3/5 type tracks on here. Nothing bad, but nothing exceptional that makes it stand out.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 12:36:41 PM »
George Brown
Muthafuckin' Don!

Original Gambla'

« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:44:57 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fa'real Yuk garbage? WOW dat's just some hatin shit right there Yukmouth a top 3 rapper from tha WEST tha album is a KNOCKER I think it's better than Thug Lord, Godzilla, & MDMP this is album of the year material as far as the west goes Yuk always comes with HEAT

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »
George Brown
Muthafuckin' Don!

Original Gambla'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fa'real Yuk garbage? WOW dat's just some hatin shit right there Yukmouth a top 3 rapper from tha WEST tha album is a KNOCKER I think it's better than Thug Lord, Godzilla, & MDMP this is album of the year material as far as the west goes Yuk always comes with HEAT
I haven't listened to the album yet, so I can't throw an opinion out there, but Yukmouth is top 3 in the west? For real? I don't know about that man......

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 01:50:18 PM »
187Proof
Muthafuckin' Don!

« Reply #22 on: Today at 01:43:48 PM »   

Quote from: oak20land510-415 on Today at 12:36:41 PM
George Brown
Muthafuckin' Don!

Original Gambla'

I haven't listened to the album yet, so I can't throw an opinion out there, but Yukmouth is top 3 in the west? For real? I don't know about that man......

Who's better than Yuk? on tha west Yuk's been puttin it down for tha WEST for years since 93 with Dru Down (Explicit Game) Yuk has gotten better over the years un like some rappers from tha West

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »
For those asking, if you are a REALLY like "Thugged Out" and "Godzilla", i doubt you will like this one better then those but you will def like it better then "The Testament" and "MDMP" i"m pretty sure. Its my fav of his since i don't really like all his other albums much for some reason, they each got a couple good tracks but that's about it. This better be availible in Canada on the 14th or me and Yuk outta luck!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 04:14:11 PM »
Damn this is pretty dissapointing :(

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 04:44:29 PM »
Meh yuk fell off after Godzilla to Me.This was mediocre at best

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 04:56:25 PM »
Im suprised you guys aint feelin it, theres 6-7 bangers on here, the rest are prob 3.75-4/5 tracks and maybe a track or two i wasn't feeling. Solid ass album imo though!!!

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 06:11:34 PM »
I just wanna ask thiz Question who's album is better

Snoop Dogg - Ego Trippin

Dj Quik & Kurupt - Blakout

Yukmouth - The West Coast Don

I say Yuk's is wayyyyyyyyyyy better

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 06:17:08 PM »