Author Topic: The Game - I'am so wavy : jay-z diss  (Read 2787 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: The Game - I'am so wavy : jay-z diss
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2009, 03:31:50 AM »
Jay spoke Game's name first?!?! Game's been baiting Jay for years. Anytime Jay has made a subliminal that could refer to Game, Game has put out either a diss track or done a "Fuck Jay-Z" role call at one of his concerts. It's possible that something could have been done behind-the-scenes that fueled this further but a line saying, "This ain't about Game" or something to that extent is not I would call the first shot in a lyrical battle especially when Jay-Z has come up countless times in all of Game's albums/mixtapes. As a battle, I like this match-up if it goes down. It will be interesting to see who brings their A-game.

As for the "ghostwriter" comment that dude made regarding Hov, I'm scratching my head on this one. Is there anything to back this up or this just a "I hate Jay-Z so I'll pull this out of my ass as a way to call him wack" thing? Jay is like Diddy? I don't see it. Jay was an established rapper who ended up in an executive spot. Diddy was an executive who trained to become an entertainer. I don't see how the comparison holds water. Hate him or not, Jay can actually flow with the best of them and knows how to spit. I'm not a fan of everything he does but... Diddy? Come on, man. Try harder with that one.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2009, 03:48:54 AM »
A funky track to listen to, but not really sharp disses. Funny stuff though.

But Game needs to chill with the mood swings. I love dude's records but damn dude, make up your mind if you got respect for the man or not.

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2009, 05:15:31 AM »
Who produced this?

''Camel face, Blueprint 3 gonna sell more cigarettes then it do records nigga'' - Game

haha

haha  8)

Westdog

« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2009, 07:21:54 AM »
Game's flow sounds like young ice cube...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 07:41:51 AM by Westdog »
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2009, 09:09:36 AM »
Did he just swagger jack "Ya Boy's" flow?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2009, 09:22:13 AM »
Jay spoke Game's name first?!?! Game's been baiting Jay for years. Anytime Jay has made a subliminal that could refer to Game, Game has put out either a diss track or done a "Fuck Jay-Z" role call at one of his concerts. It's possible that something could have been done behind-the-scenes that fueled this further but a line saying, "This ain't about Game" or something to that extent is not I would call the first shot in a lyrical battle especially when Jay-Z has come up countless times in all of Game's albums/mixtapes. As a battle, I like this match-up if it goes down. It will be interesting to see who brings their A-game.

As for the "ghostwriter" comment that dude made regarding Hov, I'm scratching my head on this one. Is there anything to back this up or this just a "I hate Jay-Z so I'll pull this out of my ass as a way to call him wack" thing? Jay is like Diddy? I don't see it. Jay was an established rapper who ended up in an executive spot. Diddy was an executive who trained to become an entertainer. I don't see how the comparison holds water. Hate him or not, Jay can actually flow with the best of them and knows how to spit. I'm not a fan of everything he does but... Diddy? Come on, man. Try harder with that one.

that's what i'm saying, Jay-Z has said one thing about Game ever & now Game is having a bitch fit over it.

Game has been running his mouth since The Documentary; i think Jay is just sittin' back laughin' at this guy knowing he can get him to scream & cry over the mic whenever he wants by sayin' his name lol.

i am telling you, Game is dying for Cali/New York beef; Jay is the biggest active name out of Brooklyn & Game wants to play Pac & needs Jay to be his Biggie.

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2009, 09:35:17 AM »
This song is terrible. The age card is weak. He has no ground to stand on seeing how he was on his dick not too long ago. He already lost this one and doesn't have a chance. Ya'll need to remember......50 Cent ain't no Jay-z.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2009, 09:44:31 AM »

that's what i'm saying, Jay-Z has said one thing about Game ever & now Game is having a bitch fit over it.

Game has been running his mouth since The Documentary; i think Jay is just sittin' back laughin' at this guy knowing he can get him to scream & cry over the mic whenever he wants by sayin' his name lol.

i am telling you, Game is dying for Cali/New York beef; Jay is the biggest active name out of Brooklyn & Game wants to play Pac & needs Jay to be his Biggie.

i'm classic, like Detox or Blueprint 2

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2009, 10:12:24 AM »

referring to this latest little saga.

The only thing with Game is, he is waiting for somebody to say somethin so he can attack them. If you noticed, he doesnt really pick on rappers who respected as real rappers, ie Nas, etc.  Im sure he's confident enough to know that on the mic Jay cant compete, just like 50 couldnt.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2009, 01:38:57 PM »
referring to this latest little saga.

The only thing with Game is, he is waiting for somebody to say somethin so he can attack them. If you noticed, he doesnt really pick on rappers who respected as real rappers, ie Nas, etc.  Im sure he's confident enough to know that on the mic Jay cant compete, just like 50 couldnt.
What are you talking about? He's been saying how much he respects Jay as a rapper for like five years now. He says on the Documentary that Jay is a legend and he doesn't take shots at legends. If you listen to his music, he references Jay a lot more than Nas.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2009, 01:41:25 PM »
But Pac and Big was a beef. It wasn't rappers trading verses about each other. It was one rapper thinking the other one had him set up to be shot and claiming he slept with the other's wife. Game and Jay isn't that and never will be.

Jaydc555

« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »
Game is desperate to be accepted as a legend in hip hop.Nas always gave him props where as jay hasn't.So game attacks jay to take his respect

Jaydc555

« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2009, 01:50:00 PM »
All jay z has to do to end the beef is do a track with game then game will be buddy buddy with him

ikke

« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2009, 01:55:19 PM »

Nah game just wants to be on a track with jay

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2009, 03:23:15 PM »

+1 on everything, I thought that Jay hating was getting a bit hard over here. Jay is dope, he doesn't write his own shit, he doesn't write anything, cos he spits everything off the top, just watch "Fade To Black"...

I'm a Game fan, and a Jay fan, but Jay better either straight ignore this, or bring his A game cos Game can get nasty with his disses. And lol at people thinking Nas is gonna join in, that shit was squashed years ago...