Author Topic: Holy Shit, I CANT Sleep!!!  (Read 380 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Holy Shit, I CANT Sleep!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 06:33:56 PM »
Nah, i was just on my phone all night and watching tv, i have those 50/50 nights aswell though. I thought this thread would turn into chaos lmao, pretty human so far lol!!!

Roccy

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 07:20:55 PM »
thats what weed is for silly.(real talk)

True dat.

I've had those nights plenty though, its actually pretty common with me.
how it really goes down..

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 02:34:48 AM »
Yeaaaah, I hate that.  All these thoughts keep racing into your mind..

My friend told me when it's time for him to sleep, he flips a mental switch is his head that turns his brain off and makes him dumb out so he can sleep.

Still havent mastered that yet.

Damn, thats some crazy shit lol. Ive been having fucked up sleeping problems my whole life though and still aint mastered that shit yet lol. I been passin out around 6-7am the past couple months lol. It really takes a toll on you since your living in the dark basically cause then you end up waking up so damn late, you mentally get fucked. Need to change this shit up stat!!!

Yeah I feel you there..  Sometimes it don't matter how tired I am I'll still end up staying up late lol..  I guess I like the quiet of the night.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 04:29:03 AM »
I'm the same way.I can't go to bed early no matter what I do.I'm nocturnal

ikke

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 05:44:21 AM »
seems like everybody here is an night/evening person.

had 2 weeks of holliday so far, earliest I went to bed was 2 AM

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 07:47:35 AM »
fuck sleeping! imagine all the thing we could do more he we didn't have to sleep!

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 10:42:45 AM »
I go to bed every night around 3-4AM and wake up at like noon
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ikke

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 10:50:39 AM »
I go to bed every night around 3-4AM and wake up at like noon
Your life is so awesome :o
I  can only pull that off in hollidays....and you have a job that supports it

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 11:02:31 AM »
my old roomate used to sleep like a cat. dude would stay up forever and take little cat naps and shit. it was pretty funny actually.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 12:27:16 AM »
^^ LMAO. I can never sleep like that, i hate those little bullshit power naps. I need a minimum 8 hour sleep and i'm good lol. I could have been busy all day long, worked out, endless shit and be tired as fuck yawning every 15 seconds and if i see the time is like 12am, there's no way i could fall asleep lol. I think the earliest i've slept was around 10pm when I got back from England awhile ago, i was jet laged as fuck. The past 2 years or so though i've been going to sleep at 2am the earliest. Moral of the story is i need to change this shit up, especially now that i'm starting work...even though its my own business lol!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »
I never understood why people with insomnia go to the extremes and take prescription drugs like xanax(michael jackson etc.) cannabis knocks you the fuck out if you fuck with the right strain. I don't give a fuck who you are you're getting molliwopped by the trees my brothaaa

bananas

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 12:33:09 AM »
^for some people it works the opposite. cannabis will keep me up all night because I feel inspired and will spend hours tracking down random ass info on Wikipedia.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 12:43:57 AM »
I used to blaze for like 2 years back when I was like 13-14 years old and then barely when I was 15 and I just stopped then. Started to get too much anxiety from that shit so I just quit. I've been good for awhile, I manage to sleep fine actually, its just that my times are fucked up!!!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 02:58:55 AM »
^for some people it works the opposite. cannabis will keep me up all night because I feel inspired and will spend hours tracking down random ass info on Wikipedia.

LOL yeah man!!!!

I would get sidetracked just trying to smoke more weed..  Hurting times lol..  That's why I don't smoke anymore.  That and I started to get anxious when I smoked after the age of like 19 for some reason..  But I'm more focussed in my life now so it's all good..  50 Cent gets props...

ikke

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 04:40:57 AM »
I fucked up my sleeping habits too now....
tried to go to bed at about 2 am tonight.... fell asleep 4:30....