Author Topic: ever thought about suicide?  (Read 627 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
ever thought about suicide?
« on: February 11, 2002, 06:40:05 AM »
did you know that everyone under the age of 35-12 and over the age of 55 is known to think about suicide every so often?Yep those are the age brackets that are the hardest hit with puberty,life,love,tragedy........so what I want you to do here is give each other encourgement because I know everyone of us has thought about it,and I want none of us to feel alone if we think about it......so try to say something encouraging they could do instead......or say something that you did that happened when you tried it,how or what happened would you try it again.Because if you guys can get a support group going for each other that be the best thing of all(no making faces at this sentence :P)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

HBKid_Jr

Re: ever thought about suicide?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 07:11:13 AM »
Ive thought about never really serious consideration.  Most of tha time though i wish i was a dead but for some reason i never really considered it.  I thought i was suisidle though last year b/c we were learnin about suicide an 75% of tha warning signs applied to me.  tha 2 main things that kept me from killin myself were 2pac's music an i couldnt do that to my dad.  Honestly though i am almost always depressed,  an it sucks

baby_girl

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2002, 07:44:03 AM »
this might be a lil personal i dunno but how many of u have ever tried to commit suicide and why?

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2002, 07:46:13 AM »
In my opinion, suicide is a sign of weakness, and a stupid, self-pitying thing to do.  I loved Kurt Cobain to death, but I've got 0 respect for him since he killed himself.  

Youngster323

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2002, 07:46:25 AM »
i never thought of commiting suicide, but there was a time when i wanted to get away but then i was like fuck it thats life.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2002, 07:48:27 AM »
by the way, suicide is only painful to the people you leave behind, like Kurt's little 3 year old girl, and his wife, and his millions of fans.

Youngster323

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2002, 07:49:51 AM »
didnt the drugs get to his head? and isnt there a theory that maybe he didnt even commit suicide?

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2002, 07:53:04 AM »
Of course there's theories, but they're all people refusing to face reality.  The drugs are just an excuse, he still did it.  If a drunk kills somebody, he's still guilty.  

He had (in his defense) a chronic stomach condition, where he'd throw up bile and blood practically before ever show... he was in constant pain, and he addicted himself to heroin so he wouldn't feel the pain in his stomach.  It's still no excuse... that was one of the reasons he put in his suicide note.  

Youngster323

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2002, 07:55:09 AM »
thanx for clearing that up for me

Jome

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2002, 09:07:07 AM »
In my opinion, suicide is a sign of weakness, and a stupid, self-pitying thing to do.  

I done thought about it, but never considered it.
It's more like I wonder what would happen, what my funeral would look like etc.
I have a relaxed view on life, when the shit kicks in, I just escape and lay low, not really movin until I say so.

Joachim

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2002, 09:35:00 AM »
by the way, suicide is only painful to the people you leave behind, like Kurt's little 3 year old girl, and his wife, and his millions of fans.

Word, i could never put my fam and friends through the agony of my death, i love them far too much for that.

bluecorvet

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2002, 02:03:26 PM »
eSuicide is one of my biggest pet peeves on the internet aside from groupies posting their sexual fantasies about M&M.

For real, suicide is gay. Failing at suicide is even gayer than that and faking suicide on the internet to make people love you is even gayer than all of the other suicide related gayness combined.

The fact that some kids wanna come on the internet and look for some fucking sympathy or advice is, to me, incredibly offensive.

Let me just say, barring chemical imbalances or some mental illness, a severely drug infested mindstate or some wiiild shit like having someone waiting for you outside your door with a burner... offing yourself aint really the way to go.

You are young and I'm assuming priviledged, since yer able to come on the internet and whine about yourself every day... you more or less own this fucking world. Take advantage of the cards you been dealt, and by whatever means necessary take revenge on everyone who drove you to this point by becoming successful and rubbing your shit in their fuckin faces.

peace : )
I'll a give you my heart, all the love that I own
But before I do that, are you feeling me yo?

Big BpG

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2002, 04:04:57 PM »
I think suicide is a very serious issue and has nothing to do with stupidity or not wanting to face life... thats so ignorant it makes me sick. My friends neighbor killed himself with a rifle and his dad had to find him dead on the living room floor with his head missing... yea its a tragedy, yea its sad, and yes, the people who feel the pain, are the people who are left behind, but this kid was 13. At 13, you can't even realize what "life" is. The life problems at 13 can't even compare to the issues you face later on in your young life. At first, everyone thought it was an accident because this kid was one of the most popular kids, he was very succesfull in school, star football and hockey player and then he's gone. Why would he want to kill himself? But soon after it was clear that he committed suicide. The day before he died, he visited all his old elementary teachers and said goodbye to them... he didn't show up for hockey practice. He didn't eat dinner, he left a box of video games at his friends house, all the signs were visible and then BAM! Gone... and to say something like "he couldn't face life" is ridiculous because you can't even understand life at that age... two weeks later a 9 year old kid killed himself at a nearby school. After the investigation, they could confirm... it was suicide. It wasn't an accident. Last April one my schoolmates hung himself in his tree, his younger brother was going outside in the morning and saw him hanging from the branch of a tree. What made me even sicker is that his family said it was "god's wish"  to let him go. It was almost an excuse for his death. I guess we handle it in different ways, but you gotta see the signs. All people who kill themself are depressed and its proven that depression is caused from a chemical inbalance in the brain. Yes, you can be sad from life, but if you are DEPRESSED you can't see happiness no matter how hard you try. My brother suffers from depression. We could not force him to take medicine because have no right to... so for two years we were so concerned about him... finally we convinced him to take medicine and now he is more normal than ever. Basically the medicine "balances" the chemicals in your brain like all of us have... and the medicine is no excuse to make him happy, he can't live without it and thats the  straight truth.

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2002, 04:31:25 PM »
I think suicide is a very serious issue and has nothing to do with stupidity or not wanting to face life... thats so ignorant it makes me sick.

When I was a growing up, my dad severely distressed me every few nights when he was drunk, over the smallest things, takin out his bad day at work out on me.

So I'd go under my bed in a rage and plan how I was going to run away from home the next day.  But by the time the next day came around I wasn't as angry.

Then as I got older I did the same thing with suicide.  I would plan suicide attempts when I felt trapped.  After planning the suicide attempts I'd feel better and then I wouldn't want to commit suicide.

This may sound stupid but it's very real.  Now I don't think about suicide like I used to, I've grown as a person, but I still have relapses from time to time.

I don't look down on anyone who has commited suicide.  I just hope their in a better place, and it's sad that they were pushed to that point.  And may god bless them.  Peace.

Big BpG

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2002, 04:51:02 PM »

When I was a growing up, my dad severely distressed me every few nights when he was drunk, over the smallest things, takin out his bad day at work out on me.

So I'd go under my bed in a rage and plan how I was going to run away from home the next day.  But by the time the next day came around I wasn't as angry.

Then as I got older I did the same thing with suicide.  I would plan suicide attempts when I felt trapped.  After planning the suicide attempts I'd feel better and then I wouldn't want to commit suicide.

This may sound stupid but it's very real.  Now I don't think about suicide like I used to, I've grown as a person, but I still have relapses from time to time.

I don't look down on anyone who has commited suicide.  I just hope their in a better place, and it's sad that they were pushed to that point.  And may god bless them.  Peace.

WORD! I can't really relate because I've never been pushed to that point, but I've dealt with those who have thought about it and when life deals you the wrong cards then how can you not think about it. When someone says "they can't face life" its ridiculous... your story about your dad proves it wrong... are they basically saying you need to face life and let it happen... I know I didn't deal with that... so does that mean I faced life right? I'm glad you made it through your times... keep your head up and remember, even when your down, the high times come back and let those shine brighter than the darkest days

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05