Author Topic: ever thought about suicide?  (Read 643 times)

Big BpG

Re: ever thought about suicide?
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2002, 04:59:38 AM »
I don't know how anyone could be mad at someone for killing themself. That is selfish due to the fact that the individual left to think about it, has no idea of the thoughts the victim had to go through. If you can't understand  the victims suffering, then of course your not going to take his death as a sad tragedy. Now, most of you know that I do not believe in GOD... I lived that life for too long and decided it was my fault in life. So I know what a lot of you relgious minded people feel. I'm going to leave with a quote by Tupac. Now, I don't totally agree with everything he says, but I understand his reasons for saying it. I respect it too.

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So Everything that I do thats bad, I'm going to suffer for it, but in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I believe like I'm going to heaven"

In this "suicide" issue, these people believe what they are doing is right. They have it twisted, but its sad that it comes to it.

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2002, 05:20:15 AM »
Man, no offense, but what a lazy comment by Tupac.  Lemme get this straight.  I'm going to heaven no matter what I do.  LOL.  good one... I've done a lot of bad things, but i'm going to heaven... I dunno what heaven he's talking about, but there's no dirt in heaven, if anybody was allowed in, it wouldn't be heaven.  It'd be earth.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2002, 06:49:11 AM »
Man, no offense, but what a lazy comment by Tupac.  Lemme get this straight.  I'm going to heaven no matter what I do.  LOL.  good one... I've done a lot of bad things, but i'm going to heaven... I dunno what heaven he's talking about, but there's no dirt in heaven, if anybody was allowed in, it wouldn't be heaven.  It'd be earth.

Actually a lot of people feel this way,  example would be my mom,  she feels god is an extremely forgiving man that tha only thing he can not forgive for is usin his name in vain.  It seems like tha only 2 people that really understand tha pain inside a person whent there goin through suicide is infinite an Big BpG.  When a person kills themselves a lot of people actually do consider there family members when they do it.  Some dont realize tha impact of what they are doin.  Im not sayin suicide is aight but u have to feel for a person that has gotten so bad that they see death as tha only way out.

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2002, 06:57:01 AM »
I dunno dude, I still think it's idiotic.  Look at me, my mom's dying, my dad died, I've got all this pressure on me, I just broke up with a girl, she won't talk to me, I'm losing money, my little brother's failing school, and he has no friends, I'm going through all this crap right now, but suicide's not even a thought in my mind.  How can you tell me somebody's got it soooo much worse than me that they've got to kill themselves?  That's clouded thinking.    I think you'll all feel different after you age a little more, you'll think about suicide differently.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2002, 07:57:12 AM »

Naw man, 'Pac didn't mean it like that, what he was saying is that he believes what he has done through his life was right, he believed that he was true to himself & thats real. He's basically saying he can't excuse the bad that he has done but he feels that only god can judge him for that. 'Pac had a big heart man, behind that tuff exterior he was a good person.

Anyways, yeah i've thought about it yeah, when hard times arise, like alot of you, but people have to try and realise it's not the way out, there's always help out there, it may be hard to find in some situations but there's always someone out there worse off than you. Anyways, thats how I see it, but I would never judge someone who commits suicide, I wouldn't hate on them for being weak or for being self concerned. People deal with different situations in different ways. Some people can't control their emotions & when depression hits it's very dangerous, especially for younger people.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2002, 08:36:02 AM »
yo I think what 2pac said is just right. Because we all act out of self-will, so basically everything we do is right at first when we think about it. Of course we make mistakes while knowing it, but thats not the point. Anyway theres a topic set up by
Ruthlesssouljah where it says that nobody actually goes to hell cuz Jesus went to hell for us, he will do anything to let the righteous go to heaven,  I've done a lot of bullshit in my life, but I or we all will be punished for it. But I look at it like having trouble with your parents, at first they're mad, two days later you talk bout it, and you can feel the love returning back. So why should it be different with god?  
"we've all sinned so whats the difference" ??    suicide aint no issue in my life, and basically I dont see why anybody should do it, but if one can not handle the pressure that lays on him, and he only sees one way out of it by killin himself then thats not my problem, if it was anybody I knew I'd try to help wherever I can but as far as Kurt Cobain goes, let the man decide for himself if he wants to blast himself or not.  

peace, one love
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Big BpG

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2002, 08:55:40 AM »

Actually a lot of people feel this way,  example would be my mom,  she feels god is an extremely forgiving man that tha only thing he can not forgive for is usin his name in vain.  It seems like tha only 2 people that really understand tha pain inside a person whent there goin through suicide is infinite an Big BpG.  When a person kills themselves a lot of people actually do consider there family members when they do it.  Some dont realize tha impact of what they are doin.  Im not sayin suicide is aight but u have to feel for a person that has gotten so bad that they see death as tha only way out.

My mom basically told me... you decide what you want to believe in. She lived 42 years as a christian and I lived 12 years with teaching of the catholic church... when I was 13 my mom pulled me from the church... she told me she felt the teachings were becoming corrupt and that they were bad for me. For two years I stayed with my belief in god, but after reading other stuff, going through school I decided that yes... the use of GOD is not what I need. I need myself before I need the man above. During my most depressive times in life, I looked for GOD and GOD never came through... so I told myself, I'll believe myself before I believe in the teaching of catholic church. It worked. From now on I'm controlling my future. I'll decide whats right for me, I'll judge people because I have a right, not because the catholic church told me too. So thats where am I today. I can't think about the catholic without thinking what they've done to me. NOTHING.... I did it for myself and will live the rest of my life with myself. When I die, we will see where I go, but it will be my heaven, because thats where I lead myself.

NOW THATS THE TUPAC QUOTE IS SAYING

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2002, 08:56:23 AM »
My mom basically told me... you decide what you want to believe in. She lived 42 years as a christian and I lived 12 years with teaching of the catholic church... when I was 13 my mom pulled me from the church... she told me she felt the teachings were becoming corrupt and that they were bad for me. For two years I stayed with my belief in god, but after reading other stuff, going through school I decided that yes... the use of GOD is not what I need. I need myself before I need the man above. During my most depressive times in life, I looked for GOD and GOD never came through... so I told myself, I'll believe myself before I believe in the teaching of catholic church. It worked. From now on I'm controlling my future. I'll decide whats right for me, I'll judge people because I have a right, not because the catholic church told me too. So thats where am I today. I can't think about the catholic without thinking what they've done to me. NOTHING.... I did it for myself and will live the rest of my life with myself. When I die, we will see where I go, but it will be my heaven, because thats where I lead myself.

NOW THATS WHAT THE TUPAC QUOTE IS SAYING

-Big BpG
[/quote]

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2002, 09:10:11 AM »
I guess we just see it differently then.  I don't feel that Jesus totally secured our place in heaven, if he did, there would be no reason for us to try and live a good life.  Hitler is not going to be in heaven, but Jesus died for him.  It's a combination of the saving grace of Jesus and your own efforts.  But I don't feel like getting into it right now on that subject, lol.  

BTW, Catholics believe that Jesus saved all our souls, if you confess regularly.  They also believe that baby's all go to hell if they die, since they haven't confessed, I mean, that CANT be right.  That's why how you live your life is important too, you're not guaranteed a place in heaven because of something you said or jesus's suffering.

infinite59

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2002, 04:38:16 PM »
I don't know how anyone could be mad at someone for killing themself. That is selfish due to the fact that the individual left to think about it, has no idea of the thoughts the victim had to go through. If you can't understand  the victims suffering, then of course your not going to take his death as a sad tragedy. Now, most of you know that I do not believe in GOD... I lived that life for too long and decided it was my fault in life. So I know what a lot of you relgious minded people feel. I'm going to leave with a quote by Tupac. Now, I don't totally agree with everything he says, but I understand his reasons for saying it. I respect it too.

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So Everything that I do thats bad, I'm going to suffer for it, but in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I believe like I'm going to heaven"

In this "suicide" issue, these people believe what they are doing is right. They have it twisted, but its sad that it comes to it.

-Big BpG

Word..... Kurt probably thought he'd ruin his daughters life if he stayed alive.... There's kids out there that hate their dads, look at the Menendez brothers, they killed their dad, they would have been fine with they're dad commiting suicide when they were kids, they were abused emotionally and physically their whole lifes.

Trauma, it's not like you think it is..... Dad is better then no dad, life is better than no life, mom is better then no mom, parents married is better then parents divorced.... it's not always that simple.

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2002, 04:40:15 PM »
Well, I guess the world's just a darker place then I thought.  Hopefully it's just the youth that feel this way, since everybody seems to think that sucide is sometimes acceptable...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2002, 04:02:29 AM »
I watched this film the other week, on terrestrial TV and it was based on this elderly woman who had commited suicide and her relatives that found her not long after (I think they were her sister & neice) staged the suicide to make it appear  as a murder because they were ashamed of what people might say & think. Even though it wasn't a true story it sickens me, especially because before the woman actually commited suicide she was happy (at that moment in time), looking at pictures of her husband & smiling & putting on jewelry, she was happy because she saw suicide as a way to reunite herself with her husband (which she had explained in the note). I don't see suicide as an acceptable thing, but it isn't an evil thing & it shouldn't make the ones left behind ashamed, & it doesn't make someone any less of a good person just because they choose to take their own life. Trauma, you can't judge everyone, everyone's situation is different, we all have our problems & we all deal with them in our own ways. All we can do is make the people around us feel like suicide is not an option, make them feel wanted & loved, make it clear that there's always help around in us for them. You being a person of faith should understand that.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2002, 06:41:28 AM »
I dunno guys, I guess we just see it differently... peace

Oh, and infinite, it's much worse than that, LOL... My parents weren't married, etc. but i've seen people in lots better shape than me commit suicide, that's why i'm saying it's a stupid thing to do; somebody's always got it worse.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2002, 03:58:05 AM »
Okay I see where Trauma is going with this but I also see something else.Trauma you are right suicide is a very selfish thing to do,I am taking it that someone has thought about doing it that is close to you,that is why this topic means so much to you.That or you really like Kurt Cobain like my sister does,who read all the books and is a huge fan of Nirvana.But I also see something else,and I want all of you to think about this,what if you were suicidal and were reading this,what besides its stupid can you tell that person to talk them out of it?As I told you I have this funny feeling >:(
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2002, 06:16:36 AM »
Kurt Kobain was probably well out of it when he topped himself .. probably didn't even know what he was doing .. if he did however i  don't get it ..
but i do understand why a homeless heroin addict would kill themselves ...