Author Topic: Ludacris - Og´s Theme [Detox Reference/CDQ/DIRTY/UNTAGGED]  (Read 2214 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Ludacris - Og´s Theme [Detox Reference/CDQ/DIRTY/UNTAGGED]
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2009, 10:00:25 AM »
now that i think of it, you can almost bet that he is letting these tracks leak so he keeps the fans with the thought in their mind "ohh, shit it's leaking, it's definatly on the way; OMG NOW I AM SO PUMPED ABOUT THIS AGAIN!".

it's all to keep you guys excited & anticiapated. ;)
LOL how can Dre (indirectly) be behind this, when he hasn't even touched the songs?

also, in response to the comment, about one person/camp supposedly being behind all the Detox reference tracks: this is very unlikely. some songs definitely seem to come from one camp, but there's also a fair share of artists that use the Detox tag to get attention.

Correct.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2009, 10:55:08 AM »
now that i think of it, you can almost bet that he is letting these tracks leak so he keeps the fans with the thought in their mind "ohh, shit it's leaking, it's definatly on the way; OMG NOW I AM SO PUMPED ABOUT THIS AGAIN!".

LOL how can Dre (indirectly) be behind this, when he hasn't even touched the songs?

also, in response to the comment, about one person/camp supposedly being behind all the Detox reference tracks: this is very unlikely. some songs definitely seem to come from one camp, but there's also a fair share of artists that use the Detox tag to get attention.

because he doesn't need to touch them in order to get the hype he is looking for; this thread will go on for another 3 pages talking about this, Dre & Detox.

Detox will never come out, it's all a conspiracy to see how long Dre can keep you guys waiting!

WATCH! :)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2009, 04:17:21 PM »
A message from Dice Music (J. Cardim's mgmt.)

OK I KNOW MANY OF YOU HAVE THIS ALREADY (I MYSELF DOWNLOADED IT OFF A BLOG) BUT I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I HEARD THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT WAS TO A J. CARDIM BEAT (ONE WHICH I STILL SHOP LOL) SO THIS IS MY WAY OF CIRCULATING THE PRODUCTION CREDITS. IF YOU HAVE IT UP ALREADY, IF YOU COULD ADD "PRODUCED BY J. CARDIM" I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT AS WE HAVE NOT WORKED WITH LUDA BEFORE AND ITS DOPE AND A GOOD LOOK 4 US THAT HE WAS WRITING FOR DRE TO ONE OF J. CARDIM'S BEATS!

THANK YOU AS ALWAYS FOR THE SUPPORT!!
DICE MUSIC!!!!!

DICE MUSIC TV -

SHEEK LOUCH X J. CARDIM

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2009, 06:58:51 PM »
Wait DubCNN has a printed magazine?  It looks foreign.. Hmm...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2009, 11:37:00 PM »

because he doesn't need to touch them in order to get the hype he is looking for; this thread will go on for another 3 pages talking about this, Dre & Detox.

Detox will never come out, it's all a conspiracy to see how long Dre can keep you guys waiting!

WATCH! :)
it's not coming from Dre, einstein.

besides, the hype around Detox has shocked Dre: trust me, he didn't see it coming.
if he could start over, he would.

westside159

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2009, 03:30:18 AM »
how do you know this is off Detox ?  sounds cool but , trust me its not off the Detox album

Okka

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2009, 04:24:43 AM »
Track is cool, Ludacris sounds dope tryin' to sound like Dre.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2009, 06:49:45 AM »
anotha detox leak,detox is a joke....

No, Detox is a myth.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2009, 01:10:18 PM »
Wow, some of you guys are fuckin retards. It's really not hard to tell what this tracks all about. Even before I heard it, it's so obvious. Luda grabbed some random westcoast sounding beat...spit a bunch of verses/hook on it and sent it to Aftermath just like a MILLION other rappers in hopes of Dre even hearing 1 second of it. And thats it! This has absolutely nothing to do with Dre/Aftermath and it's sad how some don't realize this and immediately think this is Detox. And that Elizondo Twitter looks sooo fake just by what the dudes saying. Now those T.I. leaks on the other hand were done when T.I. was actually at Aftermath's studios working with Dre.

And this beat fuckin sucks...shame on anyone thinking it was made by anyone at Aftermath. Luda was alright though, too bad this submission won't even get a chance, but I doubt it would have anyway due to the '99/2000 subject matter.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
not bad, lol @luda tryna act westcoast gangsta wit it
dre's like im not feelin luda's gangsta, next.......
if someone rapped on this, might be dope
lol
im on some grown man shit loc
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 08:33:26 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.