Poll

WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS?

YEAH BUT I AINT GAY
19 (48.7%)
OF COURSE..IM FAG
2 (5.1%)
HELL NAH CUZZ
15 (38.5%)
I WOULD DEF. THINK ABOUT IT..BUT NOT SURE
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS...LITERALLY? POLL  (Read 2239 times)

Jaydc555

Money can't buy you happiness but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want get high when I want

Triple OG Rapsodie

true, but any guy with a well paying job should be able to buy the things he wants. I don't need 100 million dollars to be happy, especially not if i have to suck dick for it and have that experience in my memory forever. Its not like my dream is to own my own helicopter or have a mansion. i want a nice house, big screen tv, ps3, a hot girl to fuck who i can stand living with and i'll be set.

Jaydc555

I was actually just quoting a song by an artist named jellestone its a dope track.I've got the girl the ps3 and the big screen now all I need is the house!Well and to one day have my own bobble head

ikke

I was actually just quoting a song by an artist named jellestone its a dope track.I've got the girl the ps3 and the big screen now all I need is the house!Well and to one day have my own bobble head
It's still true.
It can just be comfortable to know you have a diamond in the back, so you don't have to worry about being able to pay bills

the ghost

..just use a lot of tongue and the muthafucca will cum fast. 8)

For real this is a suspect line.  Certainly goes down (pun intended) as the gayest line of 09.  Grats.

Triple OG Rapsodie

For real this is a suspect line.  Certainly goes down (pun intended) as the gayest line of 09.  Grats.

Saying pun intended is gay. Nobody cares if your puns were intended.

People who point out their puns are like comedians who explain their jokes: they both think you're too stupid to get it. The only good thing about the phrase "pun intended" is that it saves you time when you want to say "hello, I'm going to be at the bag convention this weekend, please be sure to stop by and say 'hi.' I'll be at the douche exhibit." Here's the deal: when you point out your puns, you're making a value judgement on me, the reader. You're saying:

Hey reader, you see that play on words I just made? Yeah, well that wasn't an accident. In fact, I thought it was so clever that I didn't think your simple mind would be able to comprehend the brilliance of my play on words, and I wanted to make sure you know that I'm not only smart enough to use homonyms, but that I'm smart enough to point them out.

The sheer level of narcissism it takes to think that anyone gives a shit about whether or not you meant to write your pun is mind boggling. If narcissism were measured in units of mass, the skulls of people who pointed out puns would crush in on themselves in a giant black hole of stupidity.

yeah I didn't write this but its the truth.

Jaydc555

Who wrote that?was it Carlin?

the ghost

Saying pun intended is gay. Nobody cares if your puns were intended.

People who point out their puns are like comedians who explain their jokes: they both think you're too stupid to get it. The only good thing about the phrase "pun intended" is that it saves you time when you want to say "hello, I'm going to be at the bag convention this weekend, please be sure to stop by and say 'hi.' I'll be at the douche exhibit." Here's the deal: when you point out your puns, you're making a value judgement on me, the reader. You're saying:

Hey reader, you see that play on words I just made? Yeah, well that wasn't an accident. In fact, I thought it was so clever that I didn't think your simple mind would be able to comprehend the brilliance of my play on words, and I wanted to make sure you know that I'm not only smart enough to use homonyms, but that I'm smart enough to point them out.

The sheer level of narcissism it takes to think that anyone gives a shit about whether or not you meant to write your pun is mind boggling. If narcissism were measured in units of mass, the skulls of people who pointed out puns would crush in on themselves in a giant black hole of stupidity.

yeah I didn't write this but its the truth.

Nice one!  But still........just use a lot of tongue and the muthafucca will cum fast. 8) ....... yeah......

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
you guys watch too much TV, they want you guys to believe that people with money aren't happy so the average Joe feels like "wow, i don't want all that money if i am going to be upset."

you think any rappers are upset they have money?

the only millionaires who aren't happy being rich are the ones who have it all in stocks & shit & lose it.

every other mother fucker in the world is happy; ask Bill Gates if he is happy, he might be the richest man in the world.

ikke

you guys watch too much TV, they want you guys to believe that people with money aren't happy so the average Joe feels like "wow, i don't want all that money if i am going to be upset."

the only millionaires who aren't happy being rich are the ones who have it all in stocks & shit & lose it.

every other mother fucker in the world is happy; ask Bill Gates if he is happy, he might be the richest man in the world.
lol?
I wouldn't be any happier if I was rich.....

If I would get 100 000000 a would be as happy if I just got 100 000 or even a thousand.

I wouldn't even know how to spend that much money

Jaydc555

You wouldn't be happy being able to afford anything you wanted?Go see every concert and sporting event you wanted in VIP.Driving your dream car?Having your own plane so you can travel wherever you like when you like?That wouldn't make you happy?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol?

If I would get 100 000000 a would be as happy if I just got 100 000 or even a thousand.

you can't spend that much money; so basically you're set with an unlimited amount of money.

if you didn't spend money wild, you could live your life on one years interest from it sitting the bank.

100 G's, you can spend over time; but a 100 millie is set for life, never work again, buy whatever you feel like, cribs, boats, whips.

OMG!

ikke

lol?

you can't spend that much money; so basically you're set with an unlimited amount of money.

if you didn't spend money wild, you could live your life on one years interest from it sitting the bank.

100 G's, you can spend over time; but a 100 millie is set for life, never work again, buy whatever you feel like, cribs, boats, whips.

OMG!
I don't need a big crib, I'm too lazy for it...
Never working again I give you but some work can be fun.
fuck boats, useless as shit. and why would I need alot of cars.

I'm 16 got like 350 in the bank and it's been unlimited for me so far.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol?

OMG!
I don't need a big crib, I'm too lazy for it...
Never working again I give you but some work can be fun.
fuck boats, useless as shit. and why would I need alot of cars.

I'm 16 got like 350 in the bank and it's been unlimited for me so far.

LOL, when you hit 24 you're going to wake up & be shit "FUCK, i hate my job, i hate my life; i should have sucked that dick 8 years ago for a 100 millie" lol.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
i feel bad for any liar on this board saying no.

lol, you can live the rest of your (young) life however you wanted.

never have to work again, live wherever, drive whatever whip, fuck whatever bitch.

people who say money can't buy you happiness are just that they don't have any money lol.
I really wouldn't.
Seriously I couldn't live with that wealth concidering how I got it.

Money Can't buy you happiness, it's society who makes you think that.
If we lived in like the dark ages then yes money could buy you happiness.

Buddistsmonks are happier with there life then alot of millionaires.

And that's just me but I would be happier with the money if I really earned it.

You're just influenced to much by the modern media that makes you think money actually is important.

What world do you live in man?
my own, but so do you

did you get the postcard I sent you ikke?...the one with the picture of the earth and the words ''wish you were here'' on the back. I will gladly send it again. 8)
You live in my world to if you didn't know it already 8)

I live on earth..a place where you need money to keep your heart pumpin. You know what you should do cuzz..you should visit the Darfur region and then immediately when u done there go straight to Abu Dhabi and stay at the Emirates Palace. Don't be surprised..some of the rooms is furnished in gold. Then when u done tell me which place you liked better and tell me if you still think money is not that important. 8)