Poll

WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS?

YEAH BUT I AINT GAY
19 (48.7%)
OF COURSE..IM FAG
2 (5.1%)
HELL NAH CUZZ
15 (38.5%)
I WOULD DEF. THINK ABOUT IT..BUT NOT SURE
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS...LITERALLY? POLL  (Read 2145 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

i'd say 90% of the niggas who voted no would say yes if they was actually in real life confronted with this type of offer...ITS A 100 MUTHAFUCCIN MILLION DOLLARS...$100.000.000!!! thats 8 zeros. You gotta be a fuccin stupid muthafucca to say no..even if you have to succ dicc and swallow sperm. And it's not like you gonna be succin for 10 hrs straight...just use a lot of tongue and the muthafucca will cum fast. 8)

I guess the money's not that important to me then. what the fuck am I gonna do with 100 million dollars? I want to live the good life, settle down with a fine girl and die happy. I"m pretty sure I can accomplish that on my own and all that other shit doesn't really matter to me. I guess I'm a stupid mothafucka but whatever.

your chances of livin the good life is slim...most people is either poor or middle class..very very very very very few see a 100 million. if somebody came up to you with 100 million in cash and said "succ my dicc and swallow my shit and you get the 100 mill" and you say no...2-3 years laters you gonna be like "why the fucc didnt i succ that dicc". succ that dicc homie...succ that dicc. 8)

Middle class is still the good life ain't it? I'm not talking about being rich, I'm talking about being well off. Some people do stupid shit and fuck up their life but I'm not that type of guy.

today middle class is bad...aint nobody doin good. ok so you have a house..a pool...and a ok car...but you still got bills to pay..credit card bills..the fuccin house....is that what you really want?. and you know you never be able to afford that yacht...that big mansion...the newest and most talked about BMW...and all the high class prostitutes in Hollywood. I'd rather die homie.

The middle class people who are doing poorly got fucked over because they weren't expecting a recession. They bought their houses when prices were high and then the housing market dropped and they were fucked. It sucks I know, but I don't own a home, I'm just getting into the workforce. The economy's got to get better sometime and when it does I'll be there to take advantage.

Plus my last girl owned her own house and she was going it alone. If she can do it so the fuck can I. And if not I'll just get back with her lol.

yeah but was it a mansion?..did it have a movie theater, a strip club, a pool and a basketball court?.  8)

movie theatre is like a block away

strip club? motherfucka no one has a strip club in their house. I'm not even into strip clubs. Getting a lapdance just makes me wanna fuck the chick.

a pool? the apartment I'm living in right now has one.

Basketball court? no but my moms has one. Apartment has one too.

having all that shit in your house would be nice. But its not necessary to live the good life. I don't need a fucking mansion. Having a mansion basically means you're telling the world "i'm a jackass." I'm a practical dude.

Home theatre system will be easy. The pool, expensive but doable. but if i got to walk a block to use a pool rather than go into my backyard I'm not gonna cry over it. Basketball court, doable. All this shit is doable if I get a good job, even better if I can find a chick with a good job.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 09:07:47 PM by rapsodie »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
i'd say 90% of the niggas who voted no would say yes if they was actually in real life confronted with this type of offer...ITS A 100 MUTHAFUCCIN MILLION DOLLARS...$100.000.000!!! thats 8 zeros. You gotta be a fuccin stupid muthafucca to say no..even if you have to succ dicc and swallow sperm. And it's not like you gonna be succin for 10 hrs straight...just use a lot of tongue and the muthafucca will cum fast. 8)

I guess the money's not that important to me then. what the fuck am I gonna do with 100 million dollars? I want to live the good life, settle down with a fine girl and die happy. I"m pretty sure I can accomplish that on my own and all that other shit doesn't really matter to me. I guess I'm a stupid mothafucka but whatever.

your chances of livin the good life is slim...most people is either poor or middle class..very very very very very few see a 100 million. if somebody came up to you with 100 million in cash and said "succ my dicc and swallow my shit and you get the 100 mill" and you say no...2-3 years laters you gonna be like "why the fucc didnt i succ that dicc". succ that dicc homie...succ that dicc. 8)

Middle class is still the good life ain't it? I'm not talking about being rich, I'm talking about being well off. Some people do stupid shit and fuck up their life but I'm not that type of guy.

today middle class is bad...aint nobody doin good. ok so you have a house..a pool...and a ok car...but you still got bills to pay..credit card bills..the fuccin house....is that what you really want?. and you know you never be able to afford that yacht...that big mansion...the newest and most talked about BMW...and all the high class prostitutes in Hollywood. I'd rather die homie.

The middle class people who are doing poorly got fucked over because they weren't expecting a recession. They bought their houses when prices were high and then the housing market dropped and they were fucked. It sucks I know, but I don't own a home, I'm just getting into the workforce. The economy's got to get better sometime and when it does I'll be there to take advantage.

Plus my last girl owned her own house and she was going it alone. If she can do it so the fuck can I. And if not I'll just get back with her lol.

yeah but was it a mansion?..did it have a movie theater, a strip club, a pool and a basketball court?.  8)

movie theatre is like a block away

strip club? motherfucka no one has a strip club in their house. I'm not even into strip clubs. Getting a lapdance just makes me wanna fuck the chick.

a pool? the apartment I'm living in right now has one.

Basketball court? no but my moms has one. Apartment has one too.

having all that shit in your house would be nice. But its not necessary to live the good life. I don't need a fucking mansion.

50 has a strip club in his house...a movie theater too..that nigga is livin in style cuzz

Triple OG Rapsodie

personally i could give a fuck what rappers have or don't have in their house, but I guess that's just me.

Floydness

lol I know that 99.9% of people on this website would drop down on there knees and get to work if they saw that kinda cash right in front of them and all they have to do is suck a dick to get to it. How could u not? Like, wouldnt u feel like shit after that? Its not like u have to kill someone for that amount. Youre in, youre out. BOOM- 100,000,000... come on.. just admit it!!!  ;D :D :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
HELL YEAH I WOULD! 100 Million dollars?!?

you guys are retarded if you didn't, if you're confident with your sexuality & know you're not gay, i don't see the big deal for a fuckin' hundred million dollars LMAO!

either retarded or don't understand the value of money, especially today.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
HELL YEAH I WOULD! 100 Million dollars?!?

you guys are retarded if you didn't, if you're confident with your sexuality & know you're not gay, i don't see the big deal for a fuckin' hundred million dollars LMAO!

either retarded or don't understand the value of money, especially today.

yeah see this is how you know niggas is stupid...you dont even need IQ tests anymore...1 fuccin question..thats it..niggas wanna turn down a 100 million for some shit that will probably take less than 15 minutes. it aint like you gonna fuccin die and you certainly aint gonna turn fag by doin it. a 100 million could save countless lives...even a fraction of that amount could save an entire village in Africa. not too mention you never have to work again or worry about payin bills...ever!.

AnybodyKilla

Ya, i'd do it right now for 100 mil. For the people who said no, trust me, if someone approached you with the money you would do it. Fuck...if only that offer were true lmao...100 mil, god damn!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

You'd have to live with the memory of having sucked dick and swallowing cum for the rest of your life though. And that shit isn't going away.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
You'd have to live with the memory of having sucked dick and swallowing cum for the rest of your life though. And that shit isn't going away.

are u serious??...for a 100 million that shit is fuccin immaterial

Roccy

lol..anyone who voted yes would do it for free and any one who voted no will do it for a 100 mill.
how it really goes down..

ikke

a 100 million won't buy me back selfrespect

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

like you had any before

Paul

haha your the funniest guy on this website haha

oh and thers no doubt that id do it for that money, doesnt mean your gay
funkyfreshintheflesh

ikke

like you had any before
no....YOU don't have any selfrespect now.

LAXCENTRAL