Poll

WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS?

YEAH BUT I AINT GAY
19 (48.7%)
OF COURSE..IM FAG
2 (5.1%)
HELL NAH CUZZ
15 (38.5%)
I WOULD DEF. THINK ABOUT IT..BUT NOT SURE
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS...LITERALLY? POLL  (Read 2142 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
wait...you're 16??? hahaha...this conversation is over. get the fucc outta here homie

ikke

I just wanna be happy...
100 000 000 isn't going to make me much happier then living a middle-class life.

And c-blue, society is built so you need money that is true, but that doesnt'mean I do anything to get more. Or even Like it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

you guys watch too much TV, they want you guys to believe that people with money aren't happy so the average Joe feels like "wow, i don't want all that money if i am going to be upset."

you think any rappers are upset they have money?

the only millionaires who aren't happy being rich are the ones who have it all in stocks & shit & lose it.

every other mother fucker in the world is happy; ask Bill Gates if he is happy, he might be the richest man in the world.

I think you're the one spending too much time watching tv, and watching what bill gates and rappers do with their money. I don't even care about that shit. I don't watch cribs. I don't care how much a rapper's chain costs. For real. It might be hard for you to believe but for some people money . Of course money is important. But not THAT kind of money. All I need is enough money to make me happy. I don't want my own plane. I don't need a gold plated toilet. Gold is just a shiny piece of metal that man decided should be worth more than other kinds of metals because there's less of it in the ground. Same with diamonds.

Motherfuckers are spending too much time worrying about what other people got instead of making themselves happy. If everyone stopped comparing themselves to other people who are better off then the world would be a better and less greedy place. Are you really going to be happier taking a shit on a piece of metal thats shinier than a normal toilet? Why? It's stupid if you think about it. The only reason people do this is to show off and try and say to other people that they are better than you. And you suckas buy into it and spend your life being miserable instead of being happy you aren't poor. You should be happy that you're better off than 70% of the world population (or whatever the figure is), and stop complaining about the small percentage of people who have more than you.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
you guys watch too much TV, they want you guys to believe that people with money aren't happy so the average Joe feels like "wow, i don't want all that money if i am going to be upset."

the only millionaires who aren't happy being rich are the ones who have it all in stocks & shit & lose it.

every other mother fucker in the world is happy; ask Bill Gates if he is happy, he might be the richest man in the world.

I think you're the one spending too much time watching tv, and watching what bill gates and rappers do with their money. I don't even care about that shit. I don't watch cribs. I don't care how much a rapper's chain costs. For real. It might be hard for you to believe but for some people money . Of course money is important. But not THAT kind of money. All I need is enough money to make me happy. I don't want my own plane. I don't need a gold plated toilet. Gold is just a shiny piece of metal that man decided should be worth more than other kinds of metals because there's less of it in the ground. Same with diamonds.

Motherfuckers are spending too much time worrying about what other people got instead of making themselves happy. If everyone stopped comparing themselves to other people who are better off then the world would be a better and less greedy place. Are you really going to be happier taking a shit on a piece of metal thats shinier than a normal toilet? Why? It's stupid if you think about it. The only reason people do this is to show off and try and say to other people that they are better than you. And you suckas buy into it and spend your life being miserable instead of being happy you aren't poor. You should be happy that you're better off than 70% of the world population (or whatever the figure is), and stop complaining about the small percentage of people who have more than you.

Have you read about the french revolution...or just any revolution?. It's a natural thing to want better things when you know they exist and when you know you can have them. What...i'm a greedy fuccin hypocrite nigga cuz I want a mansion in the hollywood hills?. And You actually think everybody who owns valuable shit wanna show off and make people think they're better than them?. That's generalization at it's best and thats stupid homie!. And You stated that was the ONLY reason haha. Niggas like to flaunt they shit, its in our fuccin DNA. How the fucc can you not...when you been in the street wit nothin but 2 cents in your fuccin poccet. Niggas who truly know poverty know what the fucc I'm talkin about. Why you think Tupac had all that gold jewelry, the versace suits, the bitches and the bentleys?. If you dont have that hunger then dont knocc niggas who got it. Yeah niggas wanna feel good, niggas dont wanna wake up every day to a shitty job or be in the streets forever.

And a gold plated toilet??? MUTHAFUCCA THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!..nigga If I had a gold plated toilet I would be fuccin spectacular happy. I'd shit in ecstasy.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Have you read about the french revolution...or just any revolution?. It's a natural thing to want better things when you know they exist and when you know you can have them. What...i'm a greedy fuccin hypocrite nigga cuz I want a mansion in the hollywood hills?. And You actually think everybody who owns valuable shit wanna show off and make people think they're better than them?. That's generalization at it's best and thats stupid homie!. And You stated that was the ONLY reason haha. Niggas like to flaunt they shit, its in our fuccin DNA. How the fucc can you not...when you been in the street wit nothin but 2 cents in your fuccin poccet. Niggas who truly know poverty know what the fucc I'm talkin about. Why you think Tupac had all that gold jewelry, the versace suits, the bitches and the bentleys?. If you dont have that hunger then dont knocc niggas who got it. Yeah niggas wanna feel good, niggas dont wanna wake up every day to a shitty job or be in the streets forever.

And a gold plated toilet??? MUTHAFUCCA THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!..nigga If I had a gold plated toilet I would be fuccin spectacular happy. I'd shit in ecstasy.

yeah there's people like you who would suck dick for money. I'm just sayin recognize that there's people out there who know there's a lot more to life than riches. poverty is one thing. but if you ain't poor or suffering stfu and stop complaining. be happy with what you've got.

ikke

wait...you're 16??? hahaha...this conversation is over. get the fucc outta here homie
Fuck you

LAXCENTRAL

I said too bad there's no real offer like that LIGHTS, you idiot. To bad you have to wait for dick at work eagerly everyday!!!
EY MOTHERFCUKER WHY YOU FUCKIN WITH ME?

LAXCENTRAL

I just wanna be happy...
100 000 000 isn't going to make me much happier then living a middle-class life.

And c-blue, society is built so you need money that is true, but that doesnt'mean I do anything to get more. Or even Like it.
DAWG UR RIGHT... UR A MOTHERFUCKING OG... LIKE UR RANK...
KEEP IT G ed OUT LIKE THAT...
FUCK FAGOTS FUCK PANSIES FUCK POSERS...
IF A MAN WILL SUCK DICK INSTEAD OF HUSTLING FUCK THAT SHIT...

LAXCENTRAL

THERE ARE 18 PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY WILL SUCK DICK... THEN FUCK THAT SHIT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE SO HOMO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVER CALL ANYONE ELSE A HOMO

ikke

I just wanna be happy...

indeed 8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

yeah there's people like you who would suck dick for money. I'm just sayin recognize that there's people out there who know there's a lot more to life than riches. poverty is one thing. but if you ain't poor or suffering stfu and stop complaining. be happy with what you've got.

First of all lil cuzz I ain't poor and I ain't complainin. Everything I own I'm happy with but theres not a muthafuccing thing wrong with wanting bigger things. I feel good when I think about the shit...the mansions and the yachts. You tryin to make it look like niggas is depressed..fucc nah. This is not some negative shit. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

THERE ARE 18 PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY WILL SUCK DICK... THEN FUCK THAT SHIT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE SO HOMO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVER CALL ANYONE ELSE A HOMO

didn't you suck Prince's dick for free?

LOL

LAXCENTRAL

LOL
ignore the hommie he is ok crack...

LAXCENTRAL

I just wanna be happy...

indeed 8)
you're a young G with morals...

LAXCENTRAL

LOL
i hope you didn vote as one of the 18 people...