Poll

WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS?

YEAH BUT I AINT GAY
19 (48.7%)
OF COURSE..IM FAG
2 (5.1%)
HELL NAH CUZZ
15 (38.5%)
I WOULD DEF. THINK ABOUT IT..BUT NOT SURE
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS...LITERALLY? POLL  (Read 2144 times)

ikke

you guys are lying, it's so funny.

it's obvious if you think it's gay, then you're still confused if you're gay; it would on the homosexual side of things to do, but the definition of gay (besides happy) is to have feelings for another man, which you certainly would not, because i would do things (not with a guy just stupid shit in general) for 100 million dollars.

you're not doing it for enjoyment in the slightest, it's for 100 million dollars lmao.

I'm not doing it because it's gay I'm doing it because I would lose all my dignity and self-respect

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

it's obvious if you think it's gay, then you're still confused if you're gay; it would on the homosexual side of things to do, but the definition of gay (besides happy) is to have feelings for another man, which you certainly would not, because i would do things (not with a guy just stupid shit in general) for 100 million dollars.

you're not doing it for enjoyment in the slightest, it's for 100 million dollars lmao.

I'm not doing it because it's gay I'm doing it because I would lose all my dignity and self-respect

not if you donate/use all the money to help starving children. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

DAMN HOMMIE DEEP ADMIRATIONS...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

keep this thread around, in 5-6 years i want you to come back & be like "damn, i would have sucked that dick, life sucks" lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

you guys watch too much TV, they want you guys to believe that people with money aren't happy so the average Joe feels like "wow, i don't want all that money if i am going to be upset."

you think any rappers are upset they have money?

the only millionaires who aren't happy being rich are the ones who have it all in stocks & shit & lose it.

every other mother fucker in the world is happy; ask Bill Gates if he is happy, he might be the richest man in the world.

I think you're the one spending too much time watching tv, and watching what bill gates and rappers do with their money. I don't even care about that shit. I don't watch cribs. I don't care how much a rapper's chain costs. For real. It might be hard for you to believe but for some people money . Of course money is important. But not THAT kind of money. All I need is enough money to make me happy. I don't want my own plane. I don't need a gold plated toilet. Gold is just a shiny piece of metal that man decided should be worth more than other kinds of metals because there's less of it in the ground. Same with diamonds.

Motherfuckers are spending too much time worrying about what other people got instead of making themselves happy. If everyone stopped comparing themselves to other people who are better off then the world would be a better and less greedy place. Are you really going to be happier taking a shit on a piece of metal thats shinier than a normal toilet? Why? It's stupid if you think about it. The only reason people do this is to show off and try and say to other people that they are better than you. And you suckas buy into it and spend your life being miserable instead of being happy you aren't poor. You should be happy that you're better off than 70% of the world population (or whatever the figure is), and stop complaining about the small percentage of people who have more than you.

Have you read about the french revolution...or just any revolution?. It's a natural thing to want better things when you know they exist and when you know you can have them. What...i'm a greedy fuccin hypocrite nigga cuz I want a mansion in the hollywood hills?. And You actually think everybody who owns valuable shit wanna show off and make people think they're better than them?. That's generalization at it's best and thats stupid homie!. And You stated that was the ONLY reason haha. Niggas like to flaunt they shit, its in our fuccin DNA. How the fucc can you not...when you been in the street wit nothin but 2 cents in your fuccin poccet. Niggas who truly know poverty know what the fucc I'm talkin about. Why you think Tupac had all that gold jewelry, the versace suits, the bitches and the bentleys?. If you dont have that hunger then dont knocc niggas who got it. Yeah niggas wanna feel good, niggas dont wanna wake up every day to a shitty job or be in the streets forever.

And a gold plated toilet??? MUTHAFUCCA THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!..nigga If I had a gold plated toilet I would be fuccin spectacular happy. I'd shit in ecstasy.

yeah there's people like you who would suck dick for money. I'm just sayin recognize that there's people out there who know there's a lot more to life than riches. poverty is one thing. but if you ain't poor or suffering stfu and stop complaining. be happy with what you've got.

First of all lil cuzz I ain't poor and I ain't complainin. Everything I own I'm happy with but theres not a muthafuccing thing wrong with wanting bigger things. I feel good when I think about the shit...the mansions and the yachts. You tryin to make it look like niggas is depressed..fucc nah. This is not some negative shit. 

i dunno...if you're willing to suck dick for more money, that either tells me you ain't happy with your life the way it is or you don't have a problem with sucking dick.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
you guys watch too much TV, they want you guys to believe that people with money aren't happy so the average Joe feels like "wow, i don't want all that money if i am going to be upset."

the only millionaires who aren't happy being rich are the ones who have it all in stocks & shit & lose it.

every other mother fucker in the world is happy; ask Bill Gates if he is happy, he might be the richest man in the world.

I think you're the one spending too much time watching tv, and watching what bill gates and rappers do with their money. I don't even care about that shit. I don't watch cribs. I don't care how much a rapper's chain costs. For real. It might be hard for you to believe but for some people money . Of course money is important. But not THAT kind of money. All I need is enough money to make me happy. I don't want my own plane. I don't need a gold plated toilet. Gold is just a shiny piece of metal that man decided should be worth more than other kinds of metals because there's less of it in the ground. Same with diamonds.

Motherfuckers are spending too much time worrying about what other people got instead of making themselves happy. If everyone stopped comparing themselves to other people who are better off then the world would be a better and less greedy place. Are you really going to be happier taking a shit on a piece of metal thats shinier than a normal toilet? Why? It's stupid if you think about it. The only reason people do this is to show off and try and say to other people that they are better than you. And you suckas buy into it and spend your life being miserable instead of being happy you aren't poor. You should be happy that you're better off than 70% of the world population (or whatever the figure is), and stop complaining about the small percentage of people who have more than you.

Have you read about the french revolution...or just any revolution?. It's a natural thing to want better things when you know they exist and when you know you can have them. What...i'm a greedy fuccin hypocrite nigga cuz I want a mansion in the hollywood hills?. And You actually think everybody who owns valuable shit wanna show off and make people think they're better than them?. That's generalization at it's best and thats stupid homie!. And You stated that was the ONLY reason haha. Niggas like to flaunt they shit, its in our fuccin DNA. How the fucc can you not...when you been in the street wit nothin but 2 cents in your fuccin poccet. Niggas who truly know poverty know what the fucc I'm talkin about. Why you think Tupac had all that gold jewelry, the versace suits, the bitches and the bentleys?. If you dont have that hunger then dont knocc niggas who got it. Yeah niggas wanna feel good, niggas dont wanna wake up every day to a shitty job or be in the streets forever.

And a gold plated toilet??? MUTHAFUCCA THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!..nigga If I had a gold plated toilet I would be fuccin spectacular happy. I'd shit in ecstasy.

yeah there's people like you who would suck dick for money. I'm just sayin recognize that there's people out there who know there's a lot more to life than riches. poverty is one thing. but if you ain't poor or suffering stfu and stop complaining. be happy with what you've got.

First of all lil cuzz I ain't poor and I ain't complainin. Everything I own I'm happy with but theres not a muthafuccing thing wrong with wanting bigger things. I feel good when I think about the shit...the mansions and the yachts. You tryin to make it look like niggas is depressed..fucc nah. This is not some negative shit. 

i dunno...if you're willing to suck dick for more money, that either tells me you ain't happy with your life the way it is or you don't have a problem with sucking dick.

LOL, you make it seem like it's for a weekly paycheck for 500 lol.

we're talking one hundred million dollars lol.

an amount you could never spend in a lifetime.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
plus, if you dont want the money (show me someone who doesnt want $100MM and ill show you a god damned liar), you could just donate it ALL, every single cent to some charity or something.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

The reason I wouldn't do it is because I find it disgusting. For the same reason I wouldn't fuck a donkey in the ass. I don't care if gay people do it, but me partaking in that shit isn't gonna happen. Its the exact opposite of enjoyment. And like ikke said, I would lose my dignity and self-respect.

Are you saying you wouldn't find fucking another man unpleasant? I'm not saying you're gay but you sound like the type of guy who would try that shit out "just to experiment".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
rapsodie you a fool lol

The reason I wouldn't do it is because I find it disgusting. For the same reason I wouldn't fuck a donkey in the ass. I don't care if gay people do it, but me partaking in that shit isn't gonna happen. Its the exact opposite of enjoyment. And like ikke said, I would lose my dignity and self-respect.

Are you saying you wouldn't find fucking another man unpleasant? I'm not saying you're gay but you sound like the type of guy who would try that shit out "just to experiment".
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

that tells me you ain't happy with your life if you'll suck dick to spend money you don't need like its really that important to you.

Society really has you guys brainwashed man. I have a feeling if you didn't spend all your time watching these rappers floss their shit you wouldn't feel the same way.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
rapsodie you a fool lol

thats putting it mildly

Rick McCrank

I wouldn't even entertain it...

like the dude said about self respect and dignity

no way I could look in the mirror after doing something like that

any time you try to mack a girl, you'd think to yourself  "oh my god I sucked a dick before"

$100 million could not fix the psychological damage you would do to your self esteem

if you claim to not be gay and you would do this, it doesn't matter, you're a fag at the end of the day and that's that

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol but damn thats some real talk
how could you even be next to a female after that, or go out wit 1? lol

I wouldn't even entertain it...

like the dude said about self respect and dignity

no way I could look in the mirror after doing something like that

any time you try to mack a girl, you'd think to yourself  "oh my god I sucked a dick before"

$100 million could not fix the psychological damage you would do to your self esteem

if you claim to not be gay and you would do this, it doesn't matter, you're a fag at the end of the day and that's that
Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

that tells me you ain't happy with your life if you'll suck dick to spend money you don't need like its really that important to you.

Society really has you guys brainwashed man. I have a feeling if you didn't spend all your time watching these rappers floss their shit you wouldn't feel the same way.

you makin it seem like it's wrong to want more money...what are you a jesus freak or somethin? you don't need to be unhappy to want more money..look at niggas like 50...jay z...today these niggas got clothing lines..fragrance lines...they got fuccin video games comin out. You know why..niggas want more money and you know why they want more money...cuz it makes them feel good..and it dont mean they was feelin bad before. you lyin to yourself homie,,,we aint the ones who is brainwashed. im lookin at the big picture..this is logic homie. and its not just jay or 50...i could take white muthafuccas...madonna...jay leno...conan...all these muthafuccas is rich as fucc and more money aint makin 'em sad. brainwashed? get the fucc outta here.