Poll

WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS?

YEAH BUT I AINT GAY
19 (48.7%)
OF COURSE..IM FAG
2 (5.1%)
HELL NAH CUZZ
15 (38.5%)
I WOULD DEF. THINK ABOUT IT..BUT NOT SURE
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: WOULDD YOU SUCC DICC AND SWALLOW CUM FOR A 100 MILLION DOLLARS...LITERALLY? POLL  (Read 2147 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

calling me a bitch nigga and you're the one who'd suck dick for dollars. that ain't right.

would you snitch on your homies for 100 mil as well?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
guys, youre arguing with a 16 year old.  come on now. 
and that means I'm inferior to them?

im saying these are grown ass men arguing with a 16 year old.

would you argue with a 5 year old?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

guys, youre arguing with a 16 year old.  come on now.  

grown ass men? how old is everyone here? I feel like I'm arguing with teenagers. Most people I know who are older than me don't talk about flossing. Shit most older people I know don't even listen to hip hop like that. 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:01:13 PM by rapsodie »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
calling me a bitch nigga and you're the one who'd suck dick for dollars. that ain't right.

you talkin like you know me homie...tryin to say im this or that but its all stupid assumptions. aint nothin concrete here. all I have is what I see and what I know and I know what large sums of money can do for a nigga. you wanna believe what you believe...fine..but dont claim you know me or my character. i would do a lot of shit to get a 100 mil and i'm pretty sure 99% of the niggas in here would too. but the one thing i would not do for money is snitch on my homies. i would do a thousand years for them and i truly mean that. say what you wanna say but i dont give a fucc cuzz.

Roccy

you talkin like you know me homie...tryin to say im this or that but its all stupid assumptions. aint nothin concrete here. all I have is what I see and what I know and I know what large sums of money can do for a nigga. you wanna believe what you believe...fine..but dont claim you know me or my character. i would do a lot of shit to get a 100 mil and i'm pretty sure 99% of the niggas in here would too. but the one thing i would not do for money is snitch on my homies. i would do a thousand years for them and i truly mean that. say what you wanna say but i dont give a fucc cuzz.

LOL@ snitching.

If you would suck dick for a 100 mill, you'll snitch for it.
how it really goes down..

Sparegeez

I don't even know how this thread got 7 pages you mothafuckas are foul.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

was thinking the same thing lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

LOL@ snitching.

LOL word!

i would just bail him out & buy the best lawyers money can buy, because i could afford it then... ;D

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

LOL@ snitching.

LOL word!

i would just bail him out & buy the best lawyers money can buy, because i could afford it then... ;D

i dont give a shit how much money theyd offer me...you dont snitch..thats it cuzz. id rather be put through hell than snitch and on my mothers grave I say that shit. Three things I'm not...1 is disloyal, 1 is selfish and 1 is weak.

Muhfukka

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

guys, youre arguing with a 16 year old.  come on now. 

That makes sense to you?
5 year olds can barely spell, 16 and you've basically finished you're basic education.

2euce 7even

neva ever..me will neva do it !!!