Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8198 times)

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »
you say follow you on your twitter, whats your twitter account? what's your myspace if your not Eric Whitfield the pro bono dick washer? you mad spi, crash & baymaac have made millions in da streets without having a major release, and you still havnt touched a million? U mad cuz jr got a super bowl ring and u dont? ha ha you are a TOMGIRL
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2009, 01:22:12 PM »
oh shit just seen Bishop and he was laughing at your ass saying he would never ever ever ever never nver times 10 billion ever's do a song with your WACK RAPPING ASS!!! he said you tried to force him to take a FREE copy of your WACK CD!!!lol LOOSER
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

shaq

« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2009, 01:26:01 PM »
fuc bishop lamont when his cd coming out lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and uhhhhhhhhhhhhh dj smeeze did del amo call you or chirp you on your boost mobile

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2009, 01:30:22 PM »
THATS WHY I RESPECT NIGGAZ LIKE NIP HUSSLE AND G MALONE APPROACH THEY AINT INTO ALL THAT NEGATIVITY  NIGGA POSITIVE ASS NIGGAZ AND THATS WHY THEY GET THE DEALS AND THATS WHY THEY RE ALBUMS ARE ACTUALLY COMING OUT IN STORES WITH A BAR CODE AT ALL THE LOCATIONS THEY DONT HAVE TO SELL THEY GANG IDENTITY I M COAST CRIPPIN IM THE HARDEST GANGBANGER WHAT RAPPER PUT MORE HANDS ON THESE RAPPERS THAN ME I MEAN COME ON NIGGA STOP IT SPIDER LOC CAN YOU BEAT UP YOUR BOSS 50 CENT OK YOU CANT I RESPECT YOUR HONESTY  

yea its confirmed spider fucked your bitch, your delousional, nipsey's music is cripped out r u dumb def or blind or all three??????? lol

spider non gang banging tracks include but not only..

funny how he ignores the facts about his statements about nipsey's gang bang image and spi"s partial catalauge of non banging music

single mothers
hit me on the aim
louie bag
2 da moon
what if
she walk like
when im gone
knock out kid
lake show
when i get angry
elementry
renegade
stick 2 da script
chillax
i like
irriplaceable
cry and cry
how i get down
whats yo problem
summertime
good life
dysfunctional
24hrs
boss og
hustla in you
blow
dont worry
fool outta me
first love
keep you close
im that nigga
get that money
haters
blowing up
stop snitching

and many many many many more lol

shaq

« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2009, 01:31:15 PM »
I LOVE IT SOME NIGGA NAMED DEL AMO HAS JUMPED INTO THE MIX WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE DEL AMO MALL REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAYS ALADDINS CASTLE I WAS 5 YEARS OLD AND I USE TO SEE DEL AMO DAD SPENDING ALL HIS RENT MONEY ON THE GAME OUTRUN AND THAT TERMINATOR GAME

i think 40 glocc bitch ass would knocout spider loc

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2009, 01:31:53 PM »
THATS WHY I RESPECT NIGGAZ LIKE NIP HUSSLE AND G MALONE APPROACH THEY AINT INTO ALL THAT NEGATIVITY  NIGGA POSITIVE ASS NIGGAZ AND THATS WHY THEY GET THE DEALS AND THATS WHY THEY RE ALBUMS ARE ACTUALLY COMING OUT IN STORES WITH A BAR CODE AT ALL THE LOCATIONS THEY DONT HAVE TO SELL THEY GANG IDENTITY I M COAST CRIPPIN IM THE HARDEST GANGBANGER WHAT RAPPER PUT MORE HANDS ON THESE RAPPERS THAN ME I MEAN COME ON NIGGA STOP IT SPIDER LOC CAN YOU BEAT UP YOUR BOSS 50 CENT OK YOU CANT I RESPECT YOUR HONESTY  

yea its confirmed spider fucked your bitch, your delousional, nipsey's music is cripped out r u dumb def or blind or all three??????? lol

funny how he ignores the facts about his statements about nipsey's gang bang image and spi"s partial catalauge of non banging music

single mothers
hit me on the aim
louie bag
2 da moon
what if
she walk like
when im gone
knock out kid
lake show
when i get angry
elementry
renegade
stick 2 da script
chillax
i like
irriplaceable
cry and cry
how i get down
whats yo problem
summertime
good life
dysfunctional
24hrs
boss og
hustla in you
blow
dont worry
fool outta me
first love
keep you close
im that nigga
get that money
haters
blowing up
stop snitching

and many many many many more lol

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2009, 01:35:38 PM »
i guess he's admitting defeat again since he has no responce to my response to the comment he made, i keep posting it looking for feedback, but he can come with nothing, when it bafoonery he has plenty to say, that figures

shaq

« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2009, 01:36:14 PM »
.ASK SPIDER DOES HE REMEMBER BEING AT MY HOUSE IN SAC & GETTING INTO IT WITH FAT TONE.SPIDER LOC WAS A LITTLE SCARED..AND FAT TONE ASKING ME 2 BORROW MY PISTOL...I HATE WHEN I SAVE A NIGGAS LIFE OR DO SOMETHING GOOD 4 THEM AND ONLY THING THAT COMES BACC IS NEGATIVITY

shaq

« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »
MALLY MAL FROM SAC HAD THIS TO SAY WHEN SPIDER WAS LIVING WITH c-BO, WASNT HE USING c-BO'S TOOTHBRUSH AND WEARING HIS cLOTHES (IN SEATTLE). IT SURE IS FUNNY HOW SOME cATS GET A LIL DOSE OF cHEDDA AND THEN GO SIDEWAYS ON THE 1's THAT HAD THEIR BAcK WHEN THEY DIDNT HAVE SHIT!! THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDIN'!!

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2009, 01:42:40 PM »
.ASK SPIDER DOES HE REMEMBER BEING AT MY HOUSE IN SAC & GETTING INTO IT WITH FAT TONE.SPIDER LOC WAS A LITTLE SCARED..AND FAT TONE ASKING ME 2 BORROW MY PISTOL...I HATE WHEN I SAVE A NIGGAS LIFE OR DO SOMETHING GOOD 4 THEM AND ONLY THING THAT COMES BACC IS NEGATIVITY

how did spi flip on c bo? didnt c bo go from riding 50 dick by dissing to riding it by trying to be down with his click? didnt spi introduce c bo to buck? y would fat tone need to borrow a gun? and what did he do with out one? lol and i heard spi shot at c bo, and y do you ignore the response to your dumb statements about nipsey and spi?

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2009, 01:48:41 PM »
contradicted ya self again talking about people keep guns cause they scared to fight but complimenting fat tone for supposedly begging for a gun to handle spi and then not doing nothing at all about whatever you say their issue was, you just in som more niggaz business as usual. and aint fat tone dead? hmmmmm probably shouldve had a gun instead of needing to borrow one, looooooooser

shaq

« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2009, 01:49:19 PM »
NIGGAZ BITCHES GET FUCKED ALL TEH TIME I VE FUCKED PLENTY OF NIGGAZ BITCHES IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WHAT WORLD YOU LIVE IN LOC AND DJ SMEEZE MAN YOU CRIPPIN TODAY DID YOU PUT THE BLUE RAG IN YOUR EAR HOLE BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN YOUR LEFT POCKET WHO YOU GON CRIP ON TODAY HUHHH YOU THROWING UP THE ALMIGHTY EVIL EASTSIDE RIGHT NOW AND IF YOUR MOMMA SAW YOU THROWING UP THAT SIGN LANGUAGE SHE WOULD BE HEARTBROKE..YOU STILL SELLING WEED TO GET A BUCK MAN I KNOW ITS 100 DEGREES MAN YOU GOING TO YOUR BOY DEN HOUSE IN COMPTON DID YOU DIAL A RIDE OR HE SWOOP YOU UP IN THE FLY LEXUS LOL  

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »
MALLY MAL FROM SAC HAD THIS TO SAY WHEN SPIDER WAS LIVING WITH c-BO, WASNT HE USING c-BO'S TOOTHBRUSH AND WEARING HIS cLOTHES (IN SEATTLE). IT SURE IS FUNNY HOW SOME cATS GET A LIL DOSE OF cHEDDA AND THEN GO SIDEWAYS ON THE 1's THAT HAD THEIR BAcK WHEN THEY DIDNT HAVE SHIT!! THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDIN'!!
i guess he's admitting defeat again since he has no responce to my response to the comment he made, i keep posting it looking for feedback, but he can come with nothing, when it bafoonery he has plenty to say, that figures
contradicted ya self again talking about people keep guns cause they scared to fight but complimenting fat tone for supposedly begging for a gun to handle spi and then not doing nothing at all about whatever you say their issue was, you just in som more niggaz business as usual. and aint fat tone dead? hmmmmm probably shouldve had a gun instead of needing to borrow one, looooooooser

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »

single mothers
hit me on the aim
louie bag
2 da moon
what if
she walk like
when im gone
knock out kid
lake show
when i get angry
elementry
renegade