Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8178 times)

shaq

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2009, 01:10:33 AM »
good night live in santa monica gettin ready for today b ball gym etc much luv to bianca martinez the pussy is the bomb owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im so wavyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
dj smeeze if you was born in the 80s im probably your papa 9 times out of ten i dont fucked your momma

the dude that wrote all that about spider loc man that shit is hilarious cuzz on 190 ecc del amo mall home depot park carson mall avalon crip

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2009, 03:32:03 AM »
you just got finished fucking a woman named nianca martinez who used to be a man named billy martinez? damn  i guess that would make that ass wavy!!! oh by the way thanks for riding spider loc's, and my nut's so hard, oh how refreshing it is when you have haters such as yourself! so answer the question is that e-whit music tight or what?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

shaq

« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2009, 07:21:16 AM »
shut yo bitch ass up big smeez 8 hours fuc you nigga you soft ass niggaaaaaaaaaaa tell crash what up cuzzzzzzz crash the corniest nigga alive he try to be hard nigga like 135 lbs weird ass fuc non active how many niggaz has he beat up in his life has he busted his bb gun or the pellet gun get the fuc outta here wit that tough guy talk spider loc a soft ass cookie too nigga he fight little 5;3 weenies niggaz he know aint gon squab bac he need to throw wit some heavyweights like me nigga big t fuc e whit its all about big t right now spider loc let teh world see the gold or platinum plaques what is a mixtape a month if i rap i could give my fans some shit i dont use and call it a mixtape and when is he going to feature wit big name artist man til then he need to sit his bitch ass down and this nigga dont like young money but he did a remix to best ever had which was dedicated to crash and the 97 ecc lol old gay ass nigga how s big spider doin i ll buy him a  hallmark card 

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2009, 09:05:34 AM »
E White should slap this E Whit guy for stealing his name.

Next we will get a Snoop Doggy Do, Dr Dr, 2pa, Mack 1, Ice Cub, Soulja Bo, DJ Qui, or Puff Dadd, Notorious B.I.

The_Offence

The Predator

« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2009, 10:49:17 AM »
WTF is that name... "E-Whit" I thought E-White was back

same as thought it was a spelling mistake, was the only reason i came into the thread.

;D

Next we will get a Snoop Doggy Do, Dr Dr, 2pa, Mack 1, Ice Cub, Soulja Bo, DJ Qui, or Puff Dadd, Notorious B.I.

;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 10:51:47 AM by The Predator »

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2009, 11:42:44 AM »
shut yo bitch ass up big smeez 8 hours fuc you nigga you soft ass niggaaaaaaaaaaa tell crash what up cuzzzzzzz crash the corniest nigga alive he try to be hard nigga like 135 lbs weird ass fuc non active how many niggaz has he beat up in his life has he busted his bb gun or the pellet gun get the fuc outta here wit that tough guy talk spider loc a soft ass cookie too nigga he fight little 5;3 weenies niggaz he know aint gon squab bac he need to throw wit some heavyweights like me nigga big t fuc e whit its all about big t right now spider loc let teh world see the gold or platinum plaques what is a mixtape a month if i rap i could give my fans some shit i dont use and call it a mixtape and when is he going to feature wit big name artist man til then he need to sit his bitch ass down and this nigga dont like young money but he did a remix to best ever had which was dedicated to crash and the 97 ecc lol old gay ass nigga how s big spider doin i ll buy him a  hallmark card 

t po is alot larger than spider so is corey ( busta rhymes body guard) heard the loc swung on both of them first, grodt went multi platinum so im sure he has at least one plaqe(vwhich im also sure is one more than you) and ive never ever ever heard him mention young money at all, so why would you say he doesnt like young money? lol the truth isnt enough, niggas have to lie and put extras on shit, shame on the stalker

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »
Damn this nigga refuse to give up lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2009, 01:06:19 PM »
he loves the loc, look how dedicated and faithful he is, i have never seen that type of devotion one man to the next, definately not on the net. lol spi is one lucky guy lol!!!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2009, 01:35:57 PM »
he loves the loc, look how dedicated and faithful he is, i have never seen that type of devotion one man to the next, definately not on the net. lol spi is one lucky guy lol!!!!!

lol Dude might as well be Spider's promoter
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2009, 02:18:59 PM »
almost at ucla should be there in 10 minutes nigga smeeze crash spider paybacc i ll be at ucla blac basketball shorts black and white original 11's jordans nigga aint nobody in the streets got these nigga fresh since 95 i got my nigga d rocc from 6 owe scooter loc lil man and midget loc wit me and ese patna mondo come holla at big t niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa calfs on steroids nigga forearms lookin like i got 2 arms niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the real big t this aint no e whit del amo niggazzzzzzzzzzz i dare you to come get active and i ll fold u like a napkin

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2009, 02:44:35 PM »
nobody cares you already marked out and ran from BIG PAYBACC once, that was enough, its all on youtube, we know you are not about what your threats say. but we see you still have baymaac on your mind. love is so blind lol

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2009, 08:05:57 PM »
we all know ur not a DA nigga moms kept u in the house nigga just got of the porch 2 years ago

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2009, 08:39:37 PM »
he's an irvine dude  let him tell it lol   deez weirdoz!!!!!!!

shaq

« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2009, 09:20:36 PM »
what up niggaz in niggets up there ballin breakin a sweat no da niggaz in site haters or whatever the fuc snoop aint the only nigga runnin around town wit monster niggaz in his entourage ya heard me anyways whats good man if not me then who man you still on my dic you sound like spider you sound like a white boy too you take words and conversations from thisis50.com and bring it here niggaaaaaa get off my dic niggaaaaaaa snoop having a party next month i ll send you the invite little nigga and i could give a fuc about being a 190 del amo gang banger nigga u should grow up del amo so once you commit the crime and go to jail and get beat up by eses in jail what do you do next..when you re homies that you thought was down aint visiting u anymore..how many visits you think tray d has gotten since he been loced up nigga thats just the way the game goes you shoot me i shoot you that bac and forth bangin shit get old niggaaaaaaaaaaa grow up make money nigga stop sucin spider loc dic