Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8197 times)

shaq

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2009, 12:41:51 AM »
SHUT UP DEL AMO BEFORE I GET THE FLORENCIA 13 AND NUTTY BLOCCS ON YOUR BITCH ASS

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2009, 12:44:46 AM »
do u bitchboy cause we know ur ass anit going to do shit right HAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:48:08 AM by DEL AMO »

shaq

« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2009, 12:45:22 AM »
@Big payback or whoever, everything is gravy at my shit and all my rellies are eatin' nagga!! Speak for yourself when you speak bra bra, you're from the valley right? That's good, you rollin' with the coasters, that's good, whoever feels they got a beef, problem, address t nagga just like whoever said on ya bitch ass mixtape, it aint hard to do a mixtape a month by myself wit no features nagga let alone albums too. Like I said, green light, go!! Let's do it. You cats said don't do no shows in L.A. I'm lookin' for a venue and ill be out there doin' what I does, you skare no 1, if this is a real beef, when you view me, come address me. Show me that you aint shit without ya homeboys. Another thing, don't pm me with that ho shit you talkin' bra bra, I'm not wit the ho shit!! Dj smeeze or whoever disrespected my hood so come to Sac and do a show!! Bring all ya homeboys so we can have a party!!

this from the homie mally mal i gave the message to smeeze to give to you fatboy

shaq

« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2009, 12:47:34 AM »
i am doing me nigga go in the streets and get active del amo mr super crip go gangbang nigga there s some eses who be patrolin firestone boyle heights tough and the valley looking for niggaz like you to prowl on and then when you end up in prison it even gets worse and paybacc nigga you a big buster nigga you gets no love nigga..you talking to the homie g magic man but spider dont like him fucking sellout whitsett ave damu blood gang suwhoooooooooop gangsta nation 

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2009, 12:52:02 AM »
i am doing me nigga go in the streets and get active del amo mr super crip go gangbang nigga there s some eses who be patrolin firestone boyle heights tough and the valley looking for niggaz like you to prowl on and then when you end up in prison it even gets worse and paybacc nigga you a big buster nigga you gets no love nigga..you talking to the homie g magic man but spider dont like him fucking sellout whitsett ave damu blood gang suwhoooooooooop gangsta nation 
now u from some where nigga u a bitch that mom kept ur bitch ass in the house nigga quit try to be something ur not and that tough e-whit

shaq

« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »
whitseetttttttttttt whittsettttttttttt whitesettttttttttttttttt whitesettttttttttttt
nnigga this big paybacc cuzz im from whitsett ave nue gangsta crip blood cuzz movinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn groovingggggggggggg eatinggggggg burgers and friesssssssssss and shakes and crippin and aint brushing my teeth rolls on my neck

big payback so fat NASA orbits satellites around you.
big payback so fat they use his belt to measure the Earth's equator.
big payback so fat your cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard
big payback so fat on Halloween he says "Trick or Meatloaf!"

lil murda show

« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2009, 12:52:56 AM »
its funny how my nigga g magic said you be choppin it up wit him i thought your boss didnt like g magic man you a buster do i fuck you up while you re performing or do i have the eses rush you after your show and is your gun registered buddy
the only time i ever spoke to g magic was at the 53 avalon funtion on may 3rd at south park this year and the homie big foot introduced me to cuzz and it was nothin but love and respect also he gave a nigga props on my music, fucc me up on sight it dont matter when just be sure u follow thru, u and the eses...

lil murda show

« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2009, 12:56:21 AM »
ANY OF YOUR FAGGOT ASS WHITSETTS GON BE THERE NON ACTIVE CREW
u seen the homies when u was at my serial lyricist video shoot,i dont hang wit faggots...

shaq

« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »
I LL BE THERE CUZZZ I LL MAKE SURE THE BITCHES GO THROUGH PATROL THE SCENE FIRST AND THEN HI TME UP WHEN YOU GET ON STAGE SO I CAN KNOCK YOUR FAT ASS OUT DURING THE SHOW

shaq

« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2009, 01:13:13 AM »
THEY ALL WE RE BUSTER ASS NIGGAZ STUDDERING LOOKING LIKE THEY WE RE SMOKERS SHERMED OUT FUCK YOUR HOMIES
WHITSETT AVE PIRU GANG SUHWHOOOOOOOOOOOP WHITSEE AVE PIRU WE CLICKING UP WITH PACOIMA PIRU BLOOD CUZZ GANGBANG YOU GOTTA HAVE PAPER IN THIS WORLD PAYBACK DONT HAVE A JOB HE IS UNEMPLOYED EVERYDAY RAPPING FOR LONG PERIOD OF HOURS TIL HIS TEETH TURN GRAY LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PAYBACK LIFE SEE HE CANT FIGHT SO HE LIVE B Y THE GUN IM A SERIAL LYRICIST ON ARRIVALS TO KNOW THAT NOTHING SUPERIOR TO THIS
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK WHITSET BLOODSSSSSSSSS

shaq

« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2009, 01:23:30 AM »
GIVE KISSES AND HUGS TO YOUNG GUNNA , LIL HOMIES SOLDIER BOY AND G-TWIST RUTHLESS2 BABY SQUABBLES AND TINY STONEY BOY  LIL RUGGED E-BONE,FREE BIG KWAM,FREE TERMITE I LOVE ALL THESE GUYS MAN TOO BAD THEIR PARENTS DIDNT LOVE THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO PRUP

« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2009, 02:42:54 AM »
idk tuslic ask samantha garcia she was the latest tweet on my page 5 mins ago and tuslic how s your show going bro any big named artist ever get on your show how come you had did an interview with big paybac and he hadn't even put out a mixtape or album and another thing if you wanted to know about the 40 glocc and spider lil wayne incident how come you didnt track down everybody that was there even the nigga who was driving 40 around and the nigga that taped it yea ok yea ok yea ok i do what the fuck i want nigga who gon stop me nigga fist game nice if i ran from big paybaccccccccccccccc all yall niggaz is bitches for not doing nothing to lil wayne then bodyguard at the time when he got out the car and yall suppose to be gangsta stop it real niggaz dont get on camera  

lol a nigga was just interesting in hearing your music lol, I interviewed paybacc cuz I like to show everyone love, album or mixtape out or not, if you got talent you get love from me. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 02:44:27 AM by DAX/TUSLIC [CEO OF SO PRUP™] »

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »

so doing you=sucking dick on the net 24/7 i get it

its nothing to do a mixtape a month but there is only one person ( the one and only) that has or will ever done/do it. spi been at it for almost 2 yrs now, and shaquia can quote a large percent of the lyrics, we know you listen faithfully. how the loc nuts taste in ya mouth? just answer that one question for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeee
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:08:40 PM by IF NOT ME THEN WHO »

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2009, 12:40:54 PM »
oh this nigga eric is really a bitch he just gave me his number in a pm and said call him so we can squash it!! lol here's this hoe ass nigga number to prove it 310-294-6470
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

shaq

« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2009, 02:20:59 PM »
WHAT UP NIGGAZ AND NIGGETTES I AINT SQUASHIN SHIT DONT CELIVE THE HYPE LOC THIS DEL AMO MALL UNIVERSITE LEAPWOOD ELSMERE CAL ST DOMINGUEZ VICTORIA PARK SAMOAN WARRIOR SKOTT PARK PIRU BLOOD CRIP LOC BLOCSTA GETTING MONEY FUCKING THESE NIGGAZ BITCHES TAKING CARE OF THEY DAUGHTERS CAUSE THEY CANT THATS WHY THEY RE PAYING CHILD SUPPORT CRIP NIGGAAAAAAAA BIG SMEEZOT WHAT IT DO HOMEBOY BIG SMEEZOT

BIGSMEEZOT BIO CARSON REPRESENT
IS ONE OF THE HARDEST NIGGAZ FROM HIS BLOC MAN WELL KNOW HUSTLER BEEN BUSTING HIS GUN FOR A LONG TIME
LIKES SHAKEYS PIZZA FOR C DAY PARTIES I GUESS THAT MEANS CRIP DAY
LOVES HANGING OUT WITH A BUNCH OF NEGROS SITTING AROUND SMOKING WEED ALL DAY, SLAP BOXING, NIGGAZ WITH FAKE RAP DREAMS, HANDING OUT D/A CDS WITH VIOLENCE TO LITTLE KIDS AT SCHOOL, BUS STOPS, MALLS, PARKING LOT,

WE CAUGHT UP WITH OG SMEEZOT RECENTLY AT HIS FAVORITE HANG OUT SHAKEYS PIZZA ON 665 E DEL AMO BLVD
Q: WHAT UP BIG SMEEZOT CAUGHT YOU ON YOUR B DAY, LOOKS LIKE WE CAUGHT YOU ON YOUR B DAY
SMEEZOT-NAW MY NIGGA ITS MY C DAY
Q: WHATS A C DAY
SMEEZOT- C DAY IS LIKE YOU KNOW MY BIRTHDAY BUT SINCE I M A CRIP WE DONT USE B'S
Q: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE SHAKEYS TO CELEBRATE YOUR C DAY
SMEEZOT-ALL YOU KNOW CUZZ GOTTA KEEP IT DEL AMO CUZZ 1ST TO 190 YOU SEEN ALL MY NIGGAZ IS HERE ENJOYING THE MOJO POTATOES PLAYING PIN BALL YOU KNOW FOR ALL THE HOMIES WE ORDERED THE Serves 50
100 pieces of Golden Fried Chicken and Mojo potatoes.
Q:DO YOU RAP SMEEZOT PRODUCE OR WHAT DO YOU DO
SMEEZOT-AW CUZZ I KEEP IT CRIPPIN, SELL STRESS WEED, MAN I GO TO COLLEGE YEAH SPIDER LOC AND CRASH IS PAYING MY TUITION SO I CAN HAVE AN AMBITION AS A RIDA AND BOOK SMART, IM HEAVILY INTO THE COMPUTERS, ENGINEERING AND SHIT
YOU KNOW I WANNA BE LIKE YOU NIGGA MAN WITH THE FEMALES, NICE CARS, NICE HOUSES
Q:HOW COME YOU CHOSE TO BANG SMEEZOT
SMEEZOT-MAN I DONT MAN (TEARS COMING FROM HIS EYES)
Q:ITS OK MAN GO AHEAD AND CRY MAN HERE'S A KLEENEX I MEANT CLEENEX WITH A C CUZZZ
SMEEZOT-I DONT MAN PEER PRESSURE YOU KNOW BRO I DONT HAVE NO CREDIT I DONT HAVE A JOB I CANT GET A PLACE ON MY OWN CUZZZ ITS FUCKED UP MAN THE HOMIES STAY ACTIVE AND SHIT BUT I DONT KNOW WHY WE PREACHING GENOCIDE TO THE YOUNGSTER MAN IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS THOU SHALL NOT KILL
Q: I HEAR YOU SMEEZOT MAN IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANNA STOP BANGING BUT YOU'RE AFRAID OF THE REPERCUSSIONS MAN
ITS OK MAN I KNOW YOU CRYING MAN LETS GO AHEAD AND END THIS INTERVIEW HERE'S SOME INFORMATION
21356 S. Avalon Blvd.
Carson, CA 90745
Business Phone: 310-830-1123
THEY WILL HELP YOU LEAVE THE GANG.
THEY RE OFFERING A 10,000 REWARD AND A 1,000 DOLLAR GIFT CARD TO RALPHS MAN IF YOU CAN HELP GET 2 OTHER PEOPLE OUT THE GANG
IF YOU GET 30 PEOPLE TO LEAVE YOUR DANGEROUS DEL AMO BLOCK GANG THEY WILL BUY YOU A HOUSE IN FLORENCIA 13 NEIGHBORHOOD