Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8205 times)

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 12:23:19 PM »
so E-Whit isnt the hottest rap nigga out right now? you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

2euce 7even

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »
WTF is that name... "E-Whit" I thought E-White was back
>:( same here.

E-Whit
Will Smiff Dogg
etc.

best names/rappers  ::)

same as thought it was a spelling mistake, was the only reason i came into the thread.

lil murda show

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 05:49:11 PM »
hahahaha,that shit was super wack!!!"hey homie kill yo'self... ;D

shaq

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 07:32:30 AM »
ewhit, treali deuce from diego, cherry chuc gang free don diego, tiny doo, awax bandana tha ragg mally mal beta bossalini thats what it do right now

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 08:54:46 AM »
Dope, but what's up with Foesu or The Dove Shac?

shaq

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 09:00:37 AM »
lil murda show delamo dj smeeze supreme all baymmmmmmmmmaac dic riders
spider loc talked about wc sellin no records daz sellin no records bo cant push more than 100 000 units and yukmouth cant sell no records but dam i had one of my bosses pull up his soundscan for da 1 u luv 2 hate he pushed only 3 000 units..i mean dammmmmmmmm this ngga put out more muzik than anybody in the rap game right now when does it endddddddddddd man when does this nigga spider loc just hangin it up..thats why  im glad game is dissin jay zzzzzzzzz man we need that in the rap game right now somethin else to focus on besides spider loc 40 gloc and they hatin ass wayssssssssss lil wayne will still come to l.a. i promise spider loc will not go to new orleans and do a showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 09:38:55 AM »
Who?
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 11:07:33 AM »
e.whit is the truth  haha

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 11:24:56 AM »
lil t all way talking about lil wayne and baby dont he know them dudes like lil boyes. if u thimk it a lie go to allhiphop.com and listen to the 40 glocc interview. it the rumor sec. under the Hip-Hop Rumors: Chris Brown's New Artist! B's Booty Dew! LeBron Does Bruno!? Bruno Disses Eminem!  checc it out
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 11:35:14 AM by DEL AMO »

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 11:48:46 AM »
man i listen to these garbage and i see why young rece dont wont do any thing with these nigga e whit.and these nigga hate spi so much why he steal curious from him

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »
lil murda show delamo dj smeeze supreme all baymmmmmmmmmaac dic riders
spider loc talked about wc sellin no records daz sellin no records bo cant push more than 100 000 units and yukmouth cant sell no records but dam i had one of my bosses pull up his soundscan for da 1 u luv 2 hate he pushed only 3 000 units..i mean dammmmmmmmm this ngga put out more muzik than anybody in the rap game right now when does it endddddddddddd man when does this nigga spider loc just hangin it up..thats why  im glad game is dissin jay zzzzzzzzz man we need that in the rap game right now somethin else to focus on besides spider loc 40 gloc and they hatin ass wayssssssssss lil wayne will still come to l.a. i promise spider loc will not go to new orleans and do a showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

U didn't answer my question, you cock sucker. Do you let Lil Wayne kiss :-* you in yo wet mouth? Uuuugghhhh
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 01:16:29 PM »
supreme you fucin wit real niggazzzzzzzzzzz out here bitch shut the fuc up fuc you dic ridin spider loc he dic ridin wayne and game this nigga dissed game 30 times and game dissed him on 2 songs sounds  a little obsessive then he called games mom my ??? is whats yo problem i see why them del amo niggaz have time to spend on the computer aint too much to go against in the city maybe if yall moved 30 blocs up you can get it into some real funk hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 02:08:58 PM »
supreme you fucin wit real niggazzzzzzzzzzz out here bitch shut the fuc up fuc you dic ridin spider loc he dic ridin wayne and game this nigga dissed game 30 times and game dissed him on 2 songs sounds  a little obsessive then he called games mom my ??? is whats yo problem i see why them del amo niggaz have time to spend on the computer aint too much to go against in the city maybe if yall moved 30 blocs up you can get it into some real funk hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damn you didn't even try to deny lettin' Wayne boo love on you, wet mouth sideline ho lol

You sure do mention dick alot.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 02:20:15 PM »
BAD BREATH BITCH I KILLED PAYBAC CAREER ON HERE AND I MADE HIM MAD ENOUGH TO DO THE WORST VIDEO EVER

shaq

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 02:25:42 PM »
niggaz wont catch fades like you said you know everybody but me big paybac eastside of valley what kind of nigga is you all on here ridin wit the weenies if a nigga dont wanna hear the truth shame on him big maniac or t i dont want to hear your mouth no more wit the 700 fico score wit the blacberry and i phone im here nigga where you at i dont wanna hear nothin out of your mouth after that no excuses im here baymaac be about your money at all cost (if your being about your money at all cost why are you worried about wit someone sayin about you fat nigga) fat nigga sweating an shit this nigga said if you dont wanna hear the truth shame on him..well i was speaking enough truth to get him to come after me..he said all you aint got notin else to do paybac said no..well shit everyday i make my own schedule i can do wha tthe fuc i want and maintain a 6 figure acct...