Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8195 times)

2euce 7even

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #240 on: July 19, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »
E-Whit?
What´s Next?
Toopaa?
Snopp Doog?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #241 on: July 19, 2009, 03:02:59 PM »
WHAT UP NIGGAZ AND NIGGETTES I AINT SQUASHIN SHIT DONT CELIVE THE HYPE LOC THIS DEL AMO MALL UNIVERSITE LEAPWOOD ELSMERE CAL ST DOMINGUEZ VICTORIA PARK SAMOAN WARRIOR SKOTT PARK PIRU BLOOD CRIP LOC BLOCSTA GETTING MONEY FUCKING THESE NIGGAZ BITCHES TAKING CARE OF THEY DAUGHTERS CAUSE THEY CANT THATS WHY THEY RE PAYING CHILD SUPPORT CRIP NIGGAAAAAAAA BIG SMEEZOT WHAT IT DO HOMEBOY BIG SMEEZOT

BIGSMEEZOT BIO CARSON REPRESENT
IS ONE OF THE HARDEST NIGGAZ FROM HIS BLOC MAN WELL KNOW HUSTLER BEEN BUSTING HIS GUN FOR A LONG TIME
LIKES SHAKEYS PIZZA FOR C DAY PARTIES I GUESS THAT MEANS CRIP DAY
LOVES HANGING OUT WITH A BUNCH OF NEGROS SITTING AROUND SMOKING WEED ALL DAY, SLAP BOXING, NIGGAZ WITH FAKE RAP DREAMS, HANDING OUT D/A CDS WITH VIOLENCE TO LITTLE KIDS AT SCHOOL, BUS STOPS, MALLS, PARKING LOT,

WE CAUGHT UP WITH OG SMEEZOT RECENTLY AT HIS FAVORITE HANG OUT SHAKEYS PIZZA ON 665 E DEL AMO BLVD
Q: WHAT UP BIG SMEEZOT CAUGHT YOU ON YOUR B DAY, LOOKS LIKE WE CAUGHT YOU ON YOUR B DAY
SMEEZOT-NAW MY NIGGA ITS MY C DAY
Q: WHATS A C DAY
SMEEZOT- C DAY IS LIKE YOU KNOW MY BIRTHDAY BUT SINCE I M A CRIP WE DONT USE B'S
Q: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE SHAKEYS TO CELEBRATE YOUR C DAY
SMEEZOT-ALL YOU KNOW CUZZ GOTTA KEEP IT DEL AMO CUZZ 1ST TO 190 YOU SEEN ALL MY NIGGAZ IS HERE ENJOYING THE MOJO POTATOES PLAYING PIN BALL YOU KNOW FOR ALL THE HOMIES WE ORDERED THE Serves 50
100 pieces of Golden Fried Chicken and Mojo potatoes.
Q:DO YOU RAP SMEEZOT PRODUCE OR WHAT DO YOU DO
SMEEZOT-AW CUZZ I KEEP IT CRIPPIN, SELL STRESS WEED, MAN I GO TO COLLEGE YEAH SPIDER LOC AND CRASH IS PAYING MY TUITION SO I CAN HAVE AN AMBITION AS A RIDA AND BOOK SMART, IM HEAVILY INTO THE COMPUTERS, ENGINEERING AND SHIT
YOU KNOW I WANNA BE LIKE YOU NIGGA MAN WITH THE FEMALES, NICE CARS, NICE HOUSES
Q:HOW COME YOU CHOSE TO BANG SMEEZOT
SMEEZOT-MAN I DONT MAN (TEARS COMING FROM HIS EYES)
Q:ITS OK MAN GO AHEAD AND CRY MAN HERE'S A KLEENEX I MEANT CLEENEX WITH A C CUZZZ
SMEEZOT-I DONT MAN PEER PRESSURE YOU KNOW BRO I DONT HAVE NO CREDIT I DONT HAVE A JOB I CANT GET A PLACE ON MY OWN CUZZZ ITS FUCKED UP MAN THE HOMIES STAY ACTIVE AND SHIT BUT I DONT KNOW WHY WE PREACHING GENOCIDE TO THE YOUNGSTER MAN IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS THOU SHALL NOT KILL
Q: I HEAR YOU SMEEZOT MAN IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANNA STOP BANGING BUT YOU'RE AFRAID OF THE REPERCUSSIONS MAN
ITS OK MAN I KNOW YOU CRYING MAN LETS GO AHEAD AND END THIS INTERVIEW HERE'S SOME INFORMATION
21356 S. Avalon Blvd.
Carson, CA 90745
Business Phone: 310-830-1123
THEY WILL HELP YOU LEAVE THE GANG.
THEY RE OFFERING A 10,000 REWARD AND A 1,000 DOLLAR GIFT CARD TO RALPHS MAN IF YOU CAN HELP GET 2 OTHER PEOPLE OUT THE GANG
IF YOU GET 30 PEOPLE TO LEAVE YOUR DANGEROUS DEL AMO BLOCK GANG THEY WILL BUY YOU A HOUSE IN FLORENCIA 13 NEIGHBORHOOD           

Damn u really have too much time on your hands
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #242 on: July 19, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »
Im laughing at all of you on here still going bacc and forth with this female of a blogger, that has nothing better to do then keep niggaz names in her mouth,  Keep up the promotion fag, say my name more! cant wait to see you not show up at Paybaccs show..
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

shaq

« Reply #243 on: July 19, 2009, 05:41:31 PM »
what up lil j fuck you your hood and your momma nigga

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #244 on: July 19, 2009, 05:43:18 PM »
lol

what up lil j fuck you your hood and your momma nigga

Im laughing at all of you on here still going bacc and forth with this female of a blogger, that has nothing better to do then keep niggaz names in her mouth,  Keep up the promotion fag, say my name more! cant wait to see you not show up at Paybaccs show..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

shaq

« Reply #245 on: July 19, 2009, 05:47:24 PM »
eses run the valley too niggaaaaaaaaaa do you disagree little j light skinned yellow teeth fuck ..fuck you and the show nigga do a show at the vault staples center the grove nigga i wanna see 18 000 plus your hood is your only fans..fuck gangbang music nigga shit is old nigga i bounce my 64 come to l.a. we takin chains knocking niggaz out crippin sippin and dippin in my hood you get shot bow bow cuzz what it is killed the nigga over beef..i mean i thought rap was entertainment man i mean if rick ross lil wayne wc young buck the game if all these niggaz are frauds and shit what about payback and spider loc..example spider loc is the most easty rapper on the coast and he can knockout every rapper in the game..is that true no rapper can beat up spider loc..i think 50 cent will hurt him bad, chino xl will beat em up, game will beat him up, willie d ex boxer he trained wit big t when i was up in houston, he the hardest gang banger too huhh spider loc how many eses have you punked for the hood that your hood is beefing with..bitch nigga..now to paybacc you a serial lyriicist you ve killed like 100 niggaz on your songs is there any truth to it how come you re not on amw yall lying on records to all the people you re murdering loc  

shaq

« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2009, 05:54:15 PM »
if you guys calling me a bitch make yall happy hey im smiling too man ..big j how long are you going to bang for man  so if your gang kills someone go to jail and you make free this nigga that nigga shirts..you wanna free niggaz who dont belong in our society you did the crime do the time..so after you guys stomp me out and make me bloody..wahts next..or what happens if knock you guys out does it end or do we continue to fight do like a fighting series like sugar ray leonard and marvin hagler or roberto duran..after i get beat up i get called a bigger bitch what does that mean do i lose my houses and cars..do they take my kids away from me cause i couldnt stand up like a man does my friends and family think differently of me..if it goes on youtube me getting stomped out does that make you feel better inside..

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #247 on: July 19, 2009, 06:25:41 PM »
lol, eric can we see your ufc tapes? whats your twitter? where are the pics of you and your cars, bitches, houses, and money? how much are "THEY" paying to stalk SPIDER, Big Paybacc, Big J, Crash, and Me? and why would anybody pay you to stalk us online if WE're not SHIT??????if your so thorough with them hand skills why do you continue to hide behind a computer and screen names?whats the difference between niggaz homiez from the hood and the goons you brought to the restaurant in hollywood with you when you wanted spider to come through? how do you clown on big paybacc for going to meet up with you to catch a fade, and you don't show up and now your talking about meeting up again? like your really gonna show up! Spider and the homies went on the anger management tour and performed in front of full stadiums, and been around the world performing 2 plus times..and how many rap acts have you ever been booked at the staples center dummy? when did spider say he could knock out every rapper in the game? oh yeah how many copies of your WACK cd have you sold so far?????
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

shaq

« Reply #248 on: July 19, 2009, 06:34:44 PM »
HI MY NAME IS T AND I WAS INTERESTED IN THE PROPERTY LOCATED ON 6249 WHITSETT AVE
REALTOR SURE I CAN HELP YOU
T-WELL I UNDERSTAND ITS 4 BEDROOMS AND ITS 469 000
REALTOR: SURE I CAN SHOW YOU THE HOUSE BUT I HAVE TO ASK BIG PAYBAC LIL YELLOW TEETH J AND THE WHITSETT AVE
T-AWW DAM WHAT IS THIS ABOUT THEY ARE THE SELLERS OF THE PROPERTY
REALTOR-NO T THEY HAVE A GANG OVER THERE CALLED THE WHITSETT AVE AND THESE GUYS ARE REALLY MEAN
T-DAM I REALLY WANTD THAT HOUSE POOL IN THE BACK AND HARDWOOD FLOORS.LETS MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
REALTOR -SO HOW DO YOU LIKE THE HOUSE
T: I LOVE AND WHERE GOING TO BUY IT LETS GET THE DEAL DONE AND DO THE INSPECTIONS
T:YO IM GOING TO MAKE SOME PHONE CALLS
MCGRUFF THE DOG-HEY BUDDY GOT THESE WHITSET AVE THUGS WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF
T: YEA THEY RE REALLY ROUGH GANGSTERS..YEA THEY RE CB4 LIKE THE MOVIE
MCGRUFF -OK I LL BE THERE MONDAY

SO AFTER ABOUT FEW WEEKS CRIME DOG MCGRUFF AND THE POLICE WE RE ABLE TO ARREST ALL THE WHITSETT AVE BLOODS CRIPS FAGS GAYS PROPOSITION 8 OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD

DURING THE WHITSETT RAID WE SAW BIG PAYBAC AND Spider loc kissing while listening to r.kelly, little j swimming with 10 other Whitsett members in the pool, phone metro pcs phones, brick phones, playgirl magazines, super soakers, pellet guns, fila shoes, nike cortez with holes in the bottom, beta fighting fish, 25 copies of brokeback mountain dvd, malnourished great danes, black licorice, skippy dog food, distilled waters in the fridge, molded bread, lipstick in the freezer, ford pintos, charlotte web books, bullhorns, old cerwin vega speakers, zenith tvs with the antennas, dog shit on the floor, animal cruelty charges are also pending, oregano used for weed to sale in bags, baking powder for cocaine, and the members who lived at the whitsett ave house wore thongs.  

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #249 on: July 19, 2009, 06:42:34 PM »
HI MY NAME IS T AND I WAS INTERESTED IN THE PROPERTY LOCATED ON 6249 WHITSETT AVE
REALTOR SURE I CAN HELP YOU
T-WELL I UNDERSTAND ITS 4 BEDROOMS AND ITS 469 000
REALTOR: SURE I CAN SHOW YOU THE HOUSE BUT I HAVE TO ASK BIG PAYBAC LIL YELLOW TEETH J AND THE WHITSETT AVE
T-AWW DAM WHAT IS THIS ABOUT THEY ARE THE SELLERS OF THE PROPERTY
REALTOR-NO T THEY HAVE A GANG OVER THERE CALLED THE WHITSETT AVE AND THESE GUYS ARE REALLY MEAN
T-DAM I REALLY WANTD THAT HOUSE POOL IN THE BACK AND HARDWOOD FLOORS.LETS MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
REALTOR -SO HOW DO YOU LIKE THE HOUSE
T: I LOVE AND WHERE GOING TO BUY IT LETS GET THE DEAL DONE AND DO THE INSPECTIONS
T:YO IM GOING TO MAKE SOME PHONE CALLS
MCGRUFF THE DOG-HEY BUDDY GOT THESE WHITSET AVE THUGS WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF
T: YEA THEY RE REALLY ROUGH GANGSTERS..YEA THEY RE CB4 LIKE THE MOVIE
MCGRUFF -OK I LL BE THERE MONDAY

SO AFTER ABOUT FEW WEEKS CRIME DOG MCGRUFF AND THE POLICE WE RE ABLE TO ARREST ALL THE WHITSETT AVE BLOODS CRIPS FAGS GAYS PROPOSITION 8 OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD

DURING THE WHITSETT RAID WE SAW BIG PAYBAC AND Spider loc kissing while listening to r.kelly, little j swimming with 10 other Whitsett members in the pool, phone metro pcs phones, brick phones, playgirl magazines, super soakers, pellet guns, fila shoes, nike cortez with holes in the bottom, beta fighting fish, 25 copies of brokeback mountain dvd, malnourished great danes, black licorice, skippy dog food, distilled waters in the fridge, molded bread, lipstick in the freezer, ford pintos, charlotte web books, bullhorns, old cerwin vega speakers, zenith tvs with the antennas, dog shit on the floor, animal cruelty charges are also pending, oregano used for weed to sale in bags, baking powder for cocaine, and the members who lived at the whitsett ave house wore thongs.  

You just proved to the whole wide web that you have homosexual desires. What str8 man would imagine some shit like that? 

shaq

« Reply #250 on: July 19, 2009, 06:48:27 PM »
me and my girl bangin this oregano flow trac by digital underground what yall know about that shit
the homies i had in hollywood we re eses big difference
they dont talk they all about action
dam it feels good to have a girlfriend thats hispanic and connected

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #251 on: July 19, 2009, 06:50:36 PM »
me and my girl bangin this oregano flow trac by digital underground what yall know about that shit
the homies i had in hollywood we re eses big difference
they dont talk they all about action
dam it feels good to have a girlfriend thats hispanic and connected

Does your girl get jealous of your boyfriend or is it like one big family?

shaq

« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2009, 06:51:39 PM »
WHAT YALL CRIPS KNOW ABOUT THAT SPORTY THIEVES CHEAPSKATES SHIT BE BANGIN
I AINT BUYING YALL NOTHING OF COURSE YALL BITCHES ARE WHORES
YOU AINT GETTING NADA FROM US BANGIN IN THE TRUC
ASK CHAD JOHNSON FOR MY TWITTER BITCH BOY

shaq

« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2009, 07:00:24 PM »
them niggaz be copy pasting pictures and putting numbers online supreme i think thats gay to go take a nigga picture and put it on your computer lets be equal now here you dumb bitch..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #254 on: July 19, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »
them niggaz be copy pasting pictures and putting numbers online supreme i think thats gay to go take a nigga picture and put it on your computer lets be equal now here you dumb bitch..

lol Naw, you imaginin' two men kissin' and braggin about hangin around Lil Wayne who has a pic kissin a grown man in the mouth is gay. We're only equal because we both love men!