Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8083 times)

shaq

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2009, 01:12:06 PM »
nigga the eses on 38th and f 13 aint been touched and they couldnt handle nutty didnt want the funk wit sscc and then they tried starting shit wit rollin 100s come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
you a square homeboyyyyyyyyyyyyy like rat e wiz young d and d ron one of the homies said look at these clown niggaz on that song called lockdown by deepppppppppp

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2009, 02:21:16 PM »
loc and crew is some 90's shit cuzz don't know nothing about that cuzz before 190 was EC we get at the nutty that some 86 shit cuzz for some that leave in the hood u don't know shit nigga moms kept u locc up in the house e-whit u know nothing about these street to bus. talking shit about people on the net nigga get life 

SO PRUP

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2009, 03:56:55 PM »
so shaq is e-whit?

shaq

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »
u niggaz is busters niggaaaaaaaaaaaa you the ones who stay in the house niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shut the fuc up nigga b4 u get smacced

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2009, 05:26:56 PM »
who gone smacc me the nigga that tell he wont to fight but don't show up nigga please 8)

G-Funk

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2009, 05:29:57 PM »
I can't even read this thread. So much flooding with niggggggggggggggggggggggggggaz

shaq

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2009, 07:01:29 PM »
del amo busters niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa theres no wayu in hell yall niggaz would handle baby locs without the rest of the coast shut the fuc up and sit down fuc big weenie ass paybacc nigga never even seen 100 000 i bet that nigga paybacc cant look at his bank slip wit over 50 000 gs in his bank acct nigga a big weenie ass buster internet youtube banger real gangstas dont get on the net i aint no gangsta so i can get on the net

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »
eric the last time you had money like that was 8-9 years ago, and you blew it all on making your wack ass records and buying beats that the producers already sold to other artist, and paying people to comee and rap with you? why did you get new west coast tatted anyway? oh cuz you was trying to be a gangsta...lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

shaq

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2009, 07:57:36 PM »
nigga i will fold you big smeezot thas why u never show ya face and the homie mally mal said whats hatnin blooddddddddd

shaq

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2009, 08:04:02 PM »
big smeezot we can go toe to toe right now little niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa send me a pm cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and fuc da ridaz

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »
big smeeze why is this "person" hatin on spider?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

shaq

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2009, 08:10:12 PM »
fucc spider loc nigga a bitch that got punked by fat tone didnt admit he got slapped up and got the strap pulled on him but killa tay saved his lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weenieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thats straight from the homie tay mouth

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2009, 08:22:17 PM »
cause crash clowned him Young rece don't wont get on tracc with his bum ass and he has nothing but hate in his heart
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 08:32:34 PM by DEL AMO »

shaq

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2009, 10:51:24 AM »
crash still mad i fucked his baby mama and took his daughter to disneyland get over it little homie

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2009, 05:21:25 PM »
del amo busters niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa theres no wayu in hell yall niggaz would handle baby locs without the rest of the coast shut the fuc up and sit down fuc big weenie ass paybacc nigga never even seen 100 000 i bet that nigga paybacc cant look at his bank slip wit over 50 000 gs in his bank acct nigga a big weenie ass buster internet youtube banger real gangstas dont get on the net i aint no gangsta so i can get on the net

you betta ask somebody about skate depot and them 190's lol you r clueless. i have know problem with grape streets and i aint from east coast but i know the business as you obviously dont, sleep on buddy lol and you calling paybacc a internet gangsta but you all on 40 glocc's nutz wow, you contradict yaself every time you speak dude. get all that dick out ya mouth, ive never heard a man speak so much about other men, what's yo problem?