Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8082 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2009, 08:19:36 PM »
del amo busters niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa theres no wayu in hell yall niggaz would handle baby locs without the rest of the coast shut the fuc up and sit down fuc big weenie ass paybacc nigga never even seen 100 000 i bet that nigga paybacc cant look at his bank slip wit over 50 000 gs in his bank acct nigga a big weenie ass buster internet youtube banger real gangstas dont get on the net i aint no gangsta so i can get on the net

you betta ask somebody about skate depot and them 190's lol you r clueless. i have know problem with grape streets and i aint from east coast but i know the business as you obviously dont, sleep on buddy lol and you calling paybacc a internet gangsta but you all on 40 glocc's nutz wow, you contradict yaself every time you speak dude. get all that dick out ya mouth, ive never heard a man speak so much about other men, what's yo problem?

He's gay and ashamed that's his problem and all of his posts is hardcore evidence.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2009, 08:57:20 PM »
running niggaz on the court ask shawn merriman and shaun phillips and t.o. how big t did his thang today and supreme bitch shut the fuc my nigga merriman said they bang no spider loc and crash always hit em up on myspace promtotin that bullshit niggaaaaaaaaa and i took kendal to disneyland she was very happy if you dont know the business shut the fuc up i know all them 190 niggaz t po den no good  i know drac loc trouble suave baby snoman looney sike dirty red niggaaaaaaaaaaaa im out here niggaaaaaaaaaa gettin money nigga fuc what yu heard and supreme suc a dic bitch i stay gettin pussy ask them hynas about me bitch a real street nigga wit street smarts ask shawn merriman who a beast in the weightroom and i dont even play football im a real one bitch and if you dont bang sit down homie i know hood business as well niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was there when 60s had the shaw on loc on july 4th nigga thats how i got my copy of the slauson boyz shit nigga im a real one out here nigga big t nipsey know me the whole slauson boyz know me nigga menace from bws game know me ar nigga im the truth out here g magic errbody know what it do niggaaaaaaaaaaaa i missed the espys and the playboy mansino party this week dammmmmmmmmm im a real boss out here niggaaaaaaaaa i dont have to fake it to make it to you baymaaaaaaaac niggaz i clowned all yall niggazzzzzzzzzz and i dont give a fuc nigga yall niggaz got clowned hard i clowned spider so hard on thisis50.com niggaz had to hack into my acct niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats how real it is niggaaaaaaaaaaaa and paybacccccccccc did a video about me i get under you bitch niggazzzzzzzzzzzz skin and im winning the battle fuc what you say niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im the bossssssssssssssss the beast follow me on twitter and lets see who gettin pussy supreme you dumb bitch 

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2009, 09:03:51 PM »
running niggaz on the court ask shawn merriman and shaun phillips and t.o. how big t did his thang today and supreme bitch shut the fuc my nigga merriman said they bang no spider loc and crash always hit em up on myspace promtotin that bullshit niggaaaaaaaaa and i took kendal to disneyland she was very happy if you dont know the business shut the fuc up i know all them 190 niggaz t po den no good  i know drac loc trouble suave baby snoman looney sike dirty red niggaaaaaaaaaaaa im out here niggaaaaaaaaaa gettin money nigga fuc what yu heard and supreme suc a dic bitch i stay gettin pussy ask them hynas about me bitch a real street nigga wit street smarts ask shawn merriman who a beast in the weightroom and i dont even play football im a real one bitch and if you dont bang sit down homie i know hood business as well niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was there when 60s had the shaw on loc on july 4th nigga thats how i got my copy of the slauson boyz shit nigga im a real one out here nigga big t nipsey know me the whole slauson boyz know me nigga menace from bws game know me ar nigga im the truth out here g magic errbody know what it do niggaaaaaaaaaaaa i missed the espys and the playboy mansino party this week dammmmmmmmmm im a real boss out here niggaaaaaaaaa i dont have to fake it to make it to you baymaaaaaaaac niggaz i clowned all yall niggazzzzzzzzzz and i dont give a fuc nigga yall niggaz got clowned hard i clowned spider so hard on thisis50.com niggaz had to hack into my acct niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats how real it is niggaaaaaaaaaaaa and paybacccccccccc did a video about me i get under you bitch niggazzzzzzzzzzzz skin and im winning the battle fuc what you say niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im the bossssssssssssssss the beast follow me on twitter and lets see who gettin pussy supreme you dumb bitch 

You get boy pussy and walkin around with a butt full of weenies is not gangsta, mr. gang bang groupie. I'm mad that you really talk about BAYMAAC niggas more than I do. You're max comedy :laugh:  Wipe that white shit from out the crack of your mouth  8)

shaq

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2009, 09:20:48 PM »
supreme you so hard on my dic bitch its like this bitch real pimpin over here bitch you sit there and wait for me to post bitch so you can respond thas how important i am to you bitch everything i touch or reply to bitch u re right there fuc indastreets.com niggaaaaaaaa we still sellin spider loc cds nigga follow me on twitter and myspace got pics to prove it if yall saw it i would get sued but i dont give a fuc i got a six figure income bitch im the boss and oh yea wit my new hustle i see the new camaro in 2 months nigga im goin to snatch that up niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa bosssssssssssssssssssssssssssss fucc dj smeeze nigga you aint a factor and neva will be instead of bein in dastreets lookin for me cuzzzzzzzzzzzz you on dubcnn and im gettin the best of you little niggaaaaaaaaaaa keep pushin those weed sacs goin to den house wit that old ass lexus cuzzzzzzzzzzzzz pushin burgundy at that niggaaaaaaaaaaa you niggazzzzzzzzzzz aint foolin nobody but yourselves niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i know all you niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz periodddddddddddd point blank niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the day spider loc go gold is the day i ll shut the fuc up thats not going to happen so i gotta contract to do this and that snoop nipsey trac is fuccin fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2009, 09:56:20 PM »
nigga u name all the nigga in the hood cause u live with ur moms in the hood bum ass nigga, u pushin 30 at home with moms u wish that 40 time was faster u probly would made the redskins u going kept speaking on spider cause u a bitch, nigga be at den house ltao at u bitch nigga u need to put that ucla ed. to good instead trying to act hard on the net cause that not u be real to ur self

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2009, 10:13:23 PM »
supreme you so hard on my dic bitch its like this bitch real pimpin over here bitch you sit there and wait for me to post bitch so you can respond thas how important i am to you bitch everything i touch or reply to bitch u re right there fuc indastreets.com niggaaaaaaaa we still sellin spider loc cds nigga follow me on twitter and myspace got pics to prove it if yall saw it i would get sued but i dont give a fuc i got a six figure income bitch im the boss and oh yea wit my new hustle i see the new camaro in 2 months nigga im goin to snatch that up niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa bosssssssssssssssssssssssssssss fucc dj smeeze nigga you aint a factor and neva will be instead of bein in dastreets lookin for me cuzzzzzzzzzzzz you on dubcnn and im gettin the best of you little niggaaaaaaaaaaa keep pushin those weed sacs goin to den house wit that old ass lexus cuzzzzzzzzzzzzz pushin burgundy at that niggaaaaaaaaaaa you niggazzzzzzzzzzz aint foolin nobody but yourselves niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i know all you niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz periodddddddddddd point blank niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the day spider loc go gold is the day i ll shut the fuc up thats not going to happen so i gotta contract to do this and that snoop nipsey trac is fuccin fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You got a black dusty ass Explorer and enough money to buy a 40 oz that you and your homeboy shared. If you don't knock it off!

shaq

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2009, 11:40:33 PM »
my thing is this cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im dissin all you niggaz right right im not no fucin e whit or whatever the fuc u think i am nigga they call me big t niggaz never even heard of e whit....you got his myspace ask him the business supreme hit him up lets see his response on my 3 kids life niggaz this aint e whit i told yall i know all yall niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzz cuuzzzzzzzzzzzz real talk yall some busta ass stayin in carson niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i never have lived in carson a day in my life and thats on my mommaaaaaaaaaaa niggaaaaaaaaaaaa

shaq

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2009, 11:43:46 PM »
stop tryin to say its e whit nigga yall seen the pics on thisis50 yall know what i look like stop pretending bitch niggazzzzzzzzzzzz yall broke into my acct and seen all the pics niggaaaaaaaaaaaa yall need to stop wit the hoesh tendencies niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa go to my twitter and myspace page niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then you ll see whats really real shout out ot mally mal my nigga a wax he got an exclusive on the front page of dubcnn i roll wit winners nigga not losers and that nigga e whit look like a loser yall bitch niggazzzzzzzzzzzzz seen the charger the escalade pics parked by redondo beach yall stop playin yourselves keep it coastin niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i fucs wit entertainers and bangers niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im a real life soldier i dont need my homeboys to rile me up i dont my dirt all by my lonely smeezotttttttttttttt scared of me thats why he keep saying im ewhit and shit u old bitch nigga..........thats why yall bitch niggaz is scared of 40 glocc short ass

shaq

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2009, 11:49:05 PM »
tupac said the realest shit niggaz talk a lot of shit thats after im gone cause they fear me in a physical form and thas exactly what yall doin wit 40 glocc punk ass  yalll was made he went live..but then you see spider loc all on the video niggaz gon button they lips about the soo woop nigga on gmalone video baby suwhooooooooooooooooooopin nigga im tellin yalll nigga we laughin at yall niggaz at the video shoot 211 g malone was there them niggaz was flamed up a litle i mean spider loc who the fuc is that little nigga tell a nigga what he can or cant say he should be focusing on when 50 cent gone drop his bullshit cd if it really was the west kept secret it would ve been out shout out to big moon givenchy and e whit .................this big paybacc g unit crip nigga remember that on the lil wayne 40 glocc incident ..old fat ass hypocrite niggaaaaaaaaaaa this nigga said he had a problem wit 40 glocc wit the camera the words from paybacc mouth but then when he went looking for me he said im that nigga from the 40 glocc and spider video nigga just like my nigga speedy from hard time hustla use to say sit yo bitch ass down niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fucc baymmmmmmmmmmmmac and tell crash i ll take kendal to sea world next

shaq

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2009, 11:50:05 PM »
niggazzzzzzzzzzzzz is hatin cause i fuc they baby momma ask crash i have his daughter kendal callin me daddy
hehehehehehehehehehhee

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2009, 11:55:40 PM »
my thing is this cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im dissin all you niggaz right right im not no fucin e whit or whatever the fuc u think i am nigga they call me big t niggaz never even heard of e whit....you got his myspace ask him the business supreme hit him up lets see his response on my 3 kids life niggaz this aint e whit i told yall i know all yall niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzz cuuzzzzzzzzzzzz real talk yall some busta ass stayin in carson niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i never have lived in carson a day in my life and thats on my mommaaaaaaaaaaa niggaaaaaaaaaaaa

Smh...I'm mad that you don't know how dumb you sound lol. Hit me up on Myspace so that I can deny that it's me on Dubcnn.  I'm bored as shit 'cause I dont have 6 figures to keep me off of this bitch so entertain me until I decide to go to sleep!

Portugoal

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2009, 06:54:54 AM »
WE SELLING THE WHOLE SPIDER LOC CATALOG RIGHT NOW http://spiderlocmixtapes.blogspot.com/ MAN GOT THE HOMIES SELLIN THAT SHIT. MALLS, BARBERSHOPS, AND WE PRESSIN THE CDS UP TOO GOT THE HOOKS UP ON THAT ESE PATNA MONDO THANKS FOR THE GRAPHICS MAN..SO WE PUSHIN SPIDER LOC RIGHT NOW MAN WE GOT OUR OWN SITE AND WE SOLD YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW COPIES ONLINE SO FAR SINCE JUNE NIGGA THATS PRETTY GOOD 20 DOLLARS FOR THE WHOLE CATALOG AND I M SELLING HIS DVD TOO THE COLLECTORS EDITION WE DOIN GOOD MAN CANT COMPLAIN BIG SMEEZOT LAUGHIN STOCK HOW S SCHOOL MAN DID YOU PASS THE CLASSES WHATS NEXT FOR YOU MAN YOU STILL SELLIN WEED BIG SMEEZOT AKA DJ SMEEZE YOUR DUBCNN NAME HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA YEA IM STILL IN IRVINE MAN LOOKIN AT HOUSES IN PALOS VERDES MAN YA KNOW TRYIN TO DO IT BIG MAN.   

you sound so amateur, lol

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2009, 09:19:18 AM »
lol this is the guy that boasted about living in irvine, lol big bad irvine, carson is a beautiful community with a generation of wild children that definately took the wrong path, i see he had nothing to say about loco and them and skate depot, mr t tough guy from irvine lol and he ran from payback and said keke loco was white why do we even bother?????? lol he is obbsessed point blank bottom line with nothing better to do but suck a gang of niggas dick on the net. he keep some cyber cum in his gums

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2009, 09:22:59 AM »
oh i get it now! this dude is mad he cant be in the nfl locker rooms asshole naked with other big sweaty men, stealing they jock straps and sneaking flicks with his ccamera phone, so he has resorted to being the nigga who goes on tour with cash money and washes babys back and oils up the whole crew! cuz aint lying about his beans cuz baby pay good for the male ho position! get your bread my nigga! but you not supposed to mix biz with pleasure, you apparantly caught feelings for lil wayne whispering in  your ear! damn homie in high school you was the man homie, fuck happened to u?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2009, 10:51:37 AM »
tupac said the realest shit niggaz talk a lot of shit thats after im gone cause they fear me in a physical form and thas exactly what yall doin wit 40 glocc punk ass  yalll was made he went live..but then you see spider loc all on the video niggaz gon button they lips about the soo woop nigga on gmalone video baby suwhooooooooooooooooooopin nigga im tellin yalll nigga we laughin at yall niggaz at the video shoot 211 g malone was there them niggaz was flamed up a litle i mean spider loc who the fuc is that little nigga tell a nigga what he can or cant say he should be focusing on when 50 cent gone drop his bullshit cd if it really was the west kept secret it would ve been out shout out to big moon givenchy and e whit .................this big paybacc g unit crip nigga remember that on the lil wayne 40 glocc incident ..old fat ass hypocrite niggaaaaaaaaaaa this nigga said he had a problem wit 40 glocc wit the camera the words from paybacc mouth but then when he went looking for me he said im that nigga from the 40 glocc and spider video nigga just like my nigga speedy from hard time hustla use to say sit yo bitch ass down niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fucc baymmmmmmmmmmmmac and tell crash i ll take kendal to sea world next

damn deez weirdoz dont stop!!!!! first of all u called payback out, named the time and place, and he showed up with a camera to record consentual mutal combat that you suggested, since you were a pro fighter like you said, and you are the one who didnt show, so the talk shit after im gone fear the physical form shit applies directly to you. second 40 glocc took a camera to a situation wher possible felonies could have been comitted, ill go a step further to say probable felonies, not only did he take a camera but it was a live feed to the internet. there is a huge difference. third spi said he has no problem with the sawoooooopin, y r u putting words in his mouth? he clearly said he was strictly concearned with the dissing he did. which you have heard no more of since hhhhmmmmm