Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8175 times)

shaq

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2009, 11:22:58 AM »
yall niggazzzzzzzzzzzz is fuccin millenium bangers and busters eses run l.a. they pushed so many niggaz out they hood so yall stop frontin niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuc spider loc and his muzik holla at me when he gets that platinum plaque its funny niggaz is syain im on yall dics but yall stay commenting on shit i speak on so why dont yall bitch ass niggaz follow me on twitter and the paybac thing he brought cameras like a bitch too oooooooooooooooo and big smeezot you still sellin weed niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can i get a sac cuzzzzzzzzzzzz you bitch ass internet banger bandana tha ragg from fruit town called u out and you aint said shit cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i thought you was from del amo bitch niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa i pulled your ho card niggaaaaaaaaaaa you s a buster niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i gave yall time and place twice niggaaaaaaaaaaa when i was at the beverly hills restaurant and had the goons patrollin the lot yall didnt show up sit the fuc down cuzzzzzzzzzz if you crippin nigga when you go to jail who gon come visit you niggaaaaaaaaaa thats why paybac is a broke niggaaaaaaaaa gangbangin in his 30s niggaaaaaaaaaaa nigga got problems nigga............all yall niggaz preachin genocide aint even been overseas niggaaaaaaaa u constantly talkin about killin niggazzzzzzzzzzz copa cobana shows niggaaaaaaaaaaaa and that bitch ass venue in ventura the westkept secret should be bookin shows at the staple center niggaaaaaaaaaa can somebody tell me why this niggaaaaaa still rappin i mean he s givin out bullshit musik king of rappin and bangin first off i ve yet to hear someone say or crown spider loc as kinggggggggg if spider loc was relevants nigga all the disses he s done somebody would have dissed him bac...his single mother trac i feel bad for his momma for birthing a loser 

lil murda show

« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2009, 11:34:45 AM »
hahaha this fool said tha homie paybakk is broke, yous a funny wigga!!! and why yo snitch ass on here talking bout smeeze sellin shit... get a life homegirl!!!

shaq

« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2009, 11:34:56 AM »
i feel sorry for kendal too man daddy still tryin to gangbang on westcoast mafia cdsssssssssssssssssssssssssss awwwwwwww poor baby you guys are comedy cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz del amooooooooooooooooooooooo cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im looking at that property on 1318 e turmont man i was thinkin about moving some of my ese patnas in that house mannnnnnnnnnnn that might be a good idea its a 4 bedroom to the bitch nigga who complaining about irvine niggaaaaaaaaa you can never ever ever ever in yo lifetime niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa afford to live out here niggaaaaaaaa i ve showed the proof on thisis50 nigga yall bitch niggaz seen the cars niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuc all yall bitch niggazzzzzzzzzzz its friday man what yall delamo niggaz got goin on tonight nuttin just chillin like bra man about to get some weed and liquor in about 15 years from now man when you wasted over 365 days a year sucin spider loc and your gang dics you re 38 lookin at the mirror complainin about the economy being bad instead of getting your paper nowwwwww while the window of opportunity is closing you ll gon look back and be like damn this nigga on dubcnn i shouldve listened to big t..he s a bitch but dam he s well established 700 fico scores major credit cards 2 properties and about to move to palos verdes next year niggaz gon be like dammmmmm im really stuck in this venus fly trap why am i living in a house that momma daddy bought and its paid off why can t i get my own shit why do i have to live in carson for 30 years of my life..and i only got one live 2 live..why am i toting around this pistol cause i cant fight..why cant i go to the nearest boxing gym or martial arts gym and learn how to fight by professionals and spar vs other people why cant i kick it with celebrities why cant i get invited to the espy awards and the playboy mansion why am i living off spider loc fame why cant i go out and make a name for myself cause you niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is brainwashed look at big paybaccc been to jail 30 years old he know dam well aint nobody gon buy his shit when i say buy his shit i meaning at least 50 000 people why waste the time and effort..i mean you gotta pay producers find distribution man you should just give it up  

shaq

« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2009, 11:36:51 AM »
to big payback man stop living off what your moms or grandma left you nigga here you go man
We are a hardwood floors wholesale distributor in San Fernando. We need a responsible experienced guy to work in the warehouse and drive out for deliveries from time to time. We have 24' flat bed trucks with air brakes, so experience and proper driver's license are a must.
Lately we were unlucky enough to hire guys who were flakey, irresponsible and plain unprofessional. If you choose to reply to this ad and send a resume, please make sure you meet our mentioned criterias, so we won't end up wasting your time and ours:
be experienced
be professional
be responsible
live local
We'll take care of you if you'll take care of us...
Call Nicole anytime to set up an interview. (805)-654-1930

do us a favor man hang up the rag man and give back to the community man
e whit

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2009, 11:38:40 AM »
hahaha this fool said tha homie paybakk is broke, yous a funny wigga!!! and why yo snitch ass on here talking bout smeeze sellin shit... get a life homegirl!!!

He's tellin everybody's business on here from his so called partners to his homies...this fool is dumb as shit.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »
lil murda show you re email is hidden cause you re a bitch like your momma
you should be applyin for jobs i can snitch if i want what you gon do about it buster i say and do what the fuck i want llittle niggaaaaaaaaa
lil murda show so after you shooot somebody and you get life in prison and your homies snitch on you like they do on first 48 what do you do then bitch ass nigga get a job niggaaaaa feed your family nigga you see people drivin around is s550 and range rovers nigga get a job nigga you can anything you fucin want baymaaaaaaaaac niggaz seen my shit on thisis50 nigga this aint a fucin game nigga i make that 6 figure a year income niggaaaaaaaa i work for the corporate white folks nigga i do what the fuc i want ask chad johnson shawn merriman about big t i was up there at ucla yesterday i let smeeze know what the deal i got the pics on myspace and twitter to prove this aint a fucin fairytale life g

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2009, 11:58:03 AM »
yall niggazzzzzzzzzzzz is fuccin millenium bangers and busters eses run l.a. they pushed so many niggaz out they hood so yall stop frontin niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuc spider loc and his muzik holla at me when he gets that platinum plaque its funny niggaz is syain im on yall dics but yall stay commenting on shit i speak on so why dont yall bitch ass niggaz follow me on twitter and the paybac thing he brought cameras like a bitch too oooooooooooooooo and big smeezot you still sellin weed niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can i get a sac cuzzzzzzzzzzzz you bitch ass internet banger bandana tha ragg from fruit town called u out and you aint said shit cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i thought you was from del amo bitch niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa i pulled your ho card niggaaaaaaaaaaa you s a buster niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i gave yall time and place twice niggaaaaaaaaaaa when i was at the beverly hills restaurant and had the goons patrollin the lot yall didnt show up sit the fuc down cuzzzzzzzzzz if you crippin nigga when you go to jail who gon come visit you niggaaaaaaaaaa thats why paybac is a broke niggaaaaaaaaa gangbangin in his 30s niggaaaaaaaaaaa nigga got problems nigga............all yall niggaz preachin genocide aint even been overseas niggaaaaaaaa u constantly talkin about killin niggazzzzzzzzzzz copa cobana shows niggaaaaaaaaaaaa and that bitch ass venue in ventura the westkept secret should be bookin shows at the staple center niggaaaaaaaaaa can somebody tell me why this niggaaaaaa still rappin i mean he s givin out bullshit musik king of rappin and bangin first off i ve yet to hear someone say or crown spider loc as kinggggggggg if spider loc was relevants nigga all the disses he s done somebody would have dissed him bac...his single mother trac i feel bad for his momma for birthing a loser 

your mother obviously birthed the biggest looser ever, who else is so caught up in soooooooooo many otha niggas lives but a loooooooseeeeerrrrrrrrrr. and i see you still denying the fact you ran from the appointment you made at the 24 hr fitness with payback. lol you should seek professional help. oh did you hear spi is gonna be on an up coming episode of saving grace. that makes like the 6th or 7th network show he has gues appeared on. im proud of him and im sure his mother is too. and lapd run la not the essays. lol and who has spi dissed that didnt diss him back? oh the weirdoz who have nothing to say about him. at least they know when to shut they mouth. some would just say a bunch of nothin since all they have to say is nothing. everybody i eva heard spi diss out side of ice t ( and he was just clownin obviously) has done far more than acknowledge who and what spi is. snoop,buck,game,daz,yuckmouth, amybody else he's dissed? and if he isnt relevant you sure spend a whole lot of time on irrelevant things. you contradict yourself and put ya foot in ya mouth everytime it opens lol

shaq

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2009, 11:58:18 AM »
I DONT GIVE A FUCK HELL YEAH IM A SNITCH NIGGA PLEASE BELIEVE FUCK THE G CODE NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO G CODE NIGGA I LOVE MY FREEDOM BITCH AND SUPREME HOW S WORK AND HOW S THE NEW FAT BURGER BITCH CARSON IN THE HOUSE BITCH WHY DONT YOU GO TO KATSU OFF WILSHIRE HOW COME I DONT SEE ANY OF YOU BROKE NIGGAZ AT HOUSTON'S, URASAWA THE PLACE I WAS AT SPIDER DIDNT SHOW UP BE HE WAS ONLINE WOOFING AT ME, THE STINKING ROSE MAN COULDNT AFFORD THE VALET PARKING TO BUSY GOING TO MCDONALDS LOUIS BURGERS TAMS M&M S NIGGA STOP IT NIGGA GET OUT OF L.A. FOR AWHILE NIGGA TRAVEL TO ITALY, NEW YORK, MIAMI BEACH  GO DOWN TO OCEAN DRIVE NIGGA SEE WHAT ITS LIKE NIGGA BALL THATS JUST A FEW EXAMPLES NIGGAAAAAA BE A BOSS NIGGAAAAAAAAAA IM  A FUCKING BOSS  

shaq

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2009, 12:05:18 PM »
HOW CAN YOU RUN FROM PAYBACK IF NOT ME THEN WHO NIGGA IM GOING TO BALL AT UCLA SATURDAY I 3 O CLOCK NIGGA SHOW UP..SO IF YOU DONT SHOW UP DOES THAT MEAN YOU RE A BITCH..HMMM AND I DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TOO NIGGA JUST LIKE YOUR BOY SPIDER LOC RAP ABOUT BEING THE MOST EASTY GANGBANGER RAPPER NIGGA I LL SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TOO NIGGA FUCK YOU NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO TV SHOW APPEARANCE NIGGA REMEMBER SPIDER LOC JUST STARTED MAKING MONEY IN LIKE 06 NIGGA I VE BEEN HAVING MONEY NIGGA COLLEGE DEGREE TAKES YOU FAR IN LIFE  MY BROTHA YOU COULDNT AFFORD AND OH YEA I LIVE IN A GATED COMMUNITY NIGGA WHERE I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SEEING BUSTAS LIKE YOU NIGGA TRYING TO GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN NIGGA TO BE HONEST I DONT EVEN SEE NIGGAZ OUT HERE WHERE I LIVE MAN CAN YOU GO TO RALPHS AND THEY HAVE PRIME RIB AND SALMON AT THE BAKERY NIGGA YOU DONT SEE NO CHURCHES CHICKEN KFC LIQUOR STORES NIGGA YOU SEE WHOLEFOODS STORES GYMS BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY SUNSHINE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY SMILE NIGGA DO YOU LIVE IN THAT TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT NIGGA SO SHUT UP LITTLE NIGGA..GET YOUR MONEY UP NIGGA ARE YOU WAITING FOR THAT CHECK EVERY TWO WEEKS OR CAN YOU GIVE YOUR KIDS 500 DOLLARS FOR THE SUMMER FOR DOING GOOD IN SCHOOL NIGGA..CAN YOU PAY FOR YOUR KIDS TO GO TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS LITTLE NIGGA..

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2009, 12:07:40 PM »
lol this is the guy that boasted about living in irvine, lol big bad irvine, carson is a beautiful community with a generation of wild children that definately took the wrong path, i see he had nothing to say about loco and them and skate depot, mr t tough guy from irvine lol and he ran from payback and said keke loco was white why do we even bother?????? lol he is obbsessed point blank bottom line with nothing better to do but suck a gang of niggas dick on the net. he keep some cyber cum in his gums

your mother obviously birthed the biggest looser ever, who else is so caught up in soooooooooo many otha niggas lives but a loooooooseeeeerrrrrrrrrr. and i see you still denying the fact you ran from the appointment you made at the 24 hr fitness with payback. lol you should seek professional help. oh did you hear spi is gonna be on an up coming episode of saving grace. that makes like the 6th or 7th network show he has gues appeared on. im proud of him and im sure his mother is too. and lapd run la not the essays. lol and who has spi dissed that didnt diss him back? oh the weirdoz who have nothing to say about him. at least they know when to shut they mouth. some would just say a bunch of nothin since all they have to say is nothing. everybody i eva heard spi diss out side of ice t ( and he was just clownin obviously) has done far more than acknowledge who and what spi is. snoop,buck,game,daz,yuckmouth, amybody else he's dissed? and if he isnt relevant you sure spend a whole lot of time on irrelevant things. you contradict yourself and put ya foot in ya mouth everytime it opens lol

this nigga avoids all the factual points i make, its obvious why, lol and he quoting speedy, i heard spi knocked him out while he had a pistol in his hand. lol looooosers support loosers, also heard kurupt,rosocoe, and others witnessed it and speedy didnt do shit, didnt even hear him diss lol
tupac said the realest shit niggaz talk a lot of shit thats after im gone cause they fear me in a physical form and thas exactly what yall doin wit 40 glocc punk ass  yalll was made he went live..but then you see spider loc all on the video niggaz gon button they lips about the soo woop nigga on gmalone video baby suwhooooooooooooooooooopin nigga im tellin yalll nigga we laughin at yall niggaz at the video shoot 211 g malone was there them niggaz was flamed up a litle i mean spider loc who the fuc is that little nigga tell a nigga what he can or cant say he should be focusing on when 50 cent gone drop his bullshit cd if it really was the west kept secret it would ve been out shout out to big moon givenchy and e whit .................this big paybacc g unit crip nigga remember that on the lil wayne 40 glocc incident ..old fat ass hypocrite niggaaaaaaaaaaa this nigga said he had a problem wit 40 glocc wit the camera the words from paybacc mouth but then when he went looking for me he said im that nigga from the 40 glocc and spider video nigga just like my nigga speedy from hard time hustla use to say sit yo bitch ass down niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fucc baymmmmmmmmmmmmac and tell crash i ll take kendal to sea world next

damn deez weirdoz dont stop!!!!! first of all u called payback out, named the time and place, and he showed up with a camera to record consentual mutal combat that you suggested, since you were a pro fighter like you said, and you are the one who didnt show, so the talk shit after im gone fear the physical form shit applies directly to you. second 40 glocc took a camera to a situation wher possible felonies could have been comitted, ill go a step further to say probable felonies, not only did he take a camera but it was a live feed to the internet. there is a huge difference. third spi said he has no problem with the sawoooooopin, y r u putting words in his mouth? he clearly said he was strictly concearned with the dissing he did. which you have heard no more of since hhhhmmmmm

shaq

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2009, 12:08:17 PM »
THATS WHY I RESPECT NIGGAZ LIKE NIP HUSSLE AND G MALONE APPROACH THEY AINT INTO ALL THAT NEGATIVITY  NIGGA POSITIVE ASS NIGGAZ AND THATS WHY THEY GET THE DEALS AND THATS WHY THEY RE ALBUMS ARE ACTUALLY COMING OUT IN STORES WITH A BAR CODE AT ALL THE LOCATIONS THEY DONT HAVE TO SELL THEY GANG IDENTITY I M COAST CRIPPIN IM THE HARDEST GANGBANGER WHAT RAPPER PUT MORE HANDS ON THESE RAPPERS THAN ME I MEAN COME ON NIGGA STOP IT SPIDER LOC CAN YOU BEAT UP YOUR BOSS 50 CENT OK YOU CANT I RESPECT YOUR HONESTY  

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2009, 12:10:14 PM »
Quote from: shaq link=topic=223838.msg 2267883#msg 2267883 date=1247857098
I DONT GIVE A FUCK HELL YEAH IM A SNITCH NIGGA PLEASE BELIEVE FUCK THE G CODE NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO G CODE NIGGA I LOVE MY FREEDOM BITCH AND SUPREME HOW S WORK AND HOW S THE NEW FAT BURGER BITCH CARSON IN THE HOUSE BITCH WHY DONT YOU GO TO KATSU OFF WILSHIRE HOW COME I DONT SEE ANY OF YOU BROKE NIGGAZ AT HOUSTON'S, URASAWA THE PLACE I WAS AT SPIDER DIDNT SHOW UP BE HE WAS ONLINE WOOFING AT ME, THE STINKING ROSE MAN COULDNT AFFORD THE VALET PARKING TO BUSY GOING TO MCDONALDS LOUIS BURGERS TAMS M&M S NIGGA STOP IT NIGGA GET OUT OF L.A. FOR AWHILE NIGGA TRAVEL TO ITALY, NEW YORK, MIAMI BEACH  GO DOWN TO OCEAN DRIVE NIGGA SEE WHAT ITS LIKE NIGGA BALL THATS JUST A FEW EXAMPLES NIGGAAAAAA BE A BOSS NIGGAAAAAAAAAA IM  A FUCKING BOSS  

Work is lovely, I just completed A/R and A/P now I'm sittin in my own office with a Full Throttle Blue Demon enhanced with Kettle One. I'm being entertained by you as I wait here for my paycheck and I appreciate it, thanks for asking you miserbale unproductive mufucka.

Congrads on Spi gettin that space on Saving Grace!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2009, 12:11:56 PM »
HOW CAN YOU RUN FROM PAYBACK IF NOT ME THEN WHO NIGGA IM GOING TO BALL AT UCLA SATURDAY I 3 O CLOCK NIGGA SHOW UP..SO IF YOU DONT SHOW UP DOES THAT MEAN YOU RE A BITCH..HMMM AND I DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TOO NIGGA JUST LIKE YOUR BOY SPIDER LOC RAP ABOUT BEING THE MOST EASTY GANGBANGER RAPPER NIGGA I LL SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TOO NIGGA FUCK YOU NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO TV SHOW APPEARANCE NIGGA REMEMBER SPIDER LOC JUST STARTED MAKING MONEY IN LIKE 06 NIGGA I VE BEEN HAVING MONEY NIGGA COLLEGE DEGREE TAKES YOU FAR IN LIFE  MY BROTHA YOU COULDNT AFFORD AND OH YEA I LIVE IN A GATED COMMUNITY NIGGA WHERE I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SEEING BUSTAS LIKE YOU NIGGA TRYING TO GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN NIGGA TO BE HONEST I DONT EVEN SEE NIGGAZ OUT HERE WHERE I LIVE MAN CAN YOU GO TO RALPHS AND THEY HAVE PRIME RIB AND SALMON AT THE BAKERY NIGGA YOU DONT SEE NO CHURCHES CHICKEN KFC LIQUOR STORES NIGGA YOU SEE WHOLEFOODS STORES GYMS BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY SUNSHINE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY SMILE NIGGA DO YOU LIVE IN THAT TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT NIGGA SO SHUT UP LITTLE NIGGA..GET YOUR MONEY UP NIGGA ARE YOU WAITING FOR THAT CHECK EVERY TWO WEEKS OR CAN YOU GIVE YOUR KIDS 500 DOLLARS FOR THE SUMMER FOR DOING GOOD IN SCHOOL NIGGA..CAN YOU PAY FOR YOUR KIDS TO GO TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS LITTLE NIGGA..

you are supposed to be sooooooo intelligent yet you seem not to understand the difference between you yourself naming a time and place to meet you and you not showing up vs you naming a time and place and the other person not showing up. its a big differnce, and you dont get why no one will ever come again? because they dont believe you.... you need more people....lol u r officially the blogger boy who cried wolf..... wolfing 4 real lol u r a complete joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u call a nigga out, name a time, and a place, dont show, and then try to clown the nigga fa coming like you asked him to, yet you wanna act like you want him to come again? hillarious, so you can not show and clown him for not coming? ur a bitch for real damn

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2009, 12:15:38 PM »

u liar i ate at kfc i irvine yesterday lol and no one said living in irvine wasnt nice i agree with you. but you were clowing saying carson is nice and you have never lived in a place like carson, lol contradicting yourself once again, im glad you know something about gated communities. im sure you are alot more comfortable behind those gates and behind your computer than you would be in la at a 24 hr fitness to have a fight you asked for and arranged and ran out on, not surprising at all

shaq

« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2009, 12:21:14 PM »
I HEARD SPIDER LOC KNOCED OUT SPEEDY SEE THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU AND THE ART OF FIGHTING THEY RE HITTING A PERSON WHEN UNEXPECTED AND THEY FALL THEY RE HITTING A PERSON AND THEY DONT FIGHT BACK AND THEY RE IS THE INFAMOUS KNOCKOUT I VE TRAINED WITH BOTH NICK AND NATE DIAZ HOMEBOY SO A KNOCKOUT IS WHAT BROCK LESNAR WOULD HAVE DONE TO FRANK MIR IF THE FIGHT DIDNT STOP THE DAN HENDERSON HIT ON MICHAEL BISPING I WAS LIVE NIGGA AND I WAS THERE WHEN RASHAD AND RAMPAGE HAD THE CONFRONTATION I WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE AND WITNESSED THE FIGHT WITH MY OWN EYES NIGGA LIKE YOU ARE STUPID YOU RE BELIEVING ME THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO FIGHT BIG PAYBACK WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS ME HOMIE HOW COME PAYBACK DIDNT CALL OUT MY NAME WHY DID HE CALL ME BIG MANIAC BUT MY USER NAME IS SHAQ HMMMMMM DUMB NIGGAZ YO TO ALLYOU NIGGAZ LETS START POSTING UP FICO SCORES NIGGA TO EVERYONE THATS FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER AND ON MYSPACE IM ABOUT TO POST UP MY FICO SCORE NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA