Author Topic: I went camping recently  (Read 572 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: I went camping recently
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 05:41:59 PM »
we used to go camping when i was younger. shit was dope.
yeah shit is dope...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 05:42:37 PM »
doin it mega job... 8)

Roccy

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 07:01:00 PM »
fuck camping..its all about gettin some bitches, bud, liqs and a cabin.  ;D
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 09:54:46 PM »
that shit was fire... sick time... 8)

Only 3 types of people go camping

White people who want to be poor for a week, Retards who want to commune with nature, and gay cowboys.

lol what ure saying is funny but thats not true.. You have to have money to go camping especially if u dont live near a camping spot and you dont do it often.. You need tents, usually a grill, food, gas, water, etc..  Also I see a lot of higher class families go on camping trips.. But I duno.. thats just my observation.. Probably in rural areas does that first rule apply.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 09:57:45 PM »
that shit was fire... sick time... 8)

Only 3 types of people go camping

White people who want to be poor for a week, Retards who want to commune with nature, and gay cowboys.

lol what ure saying is funny but thats not true.. You have to have money to go camping especially if u dont live near a camping spot and you dont do it often.. You need tents, usually a grill, food, gas, water, etc..  Also I see a lot of higher class families go on camping trips.. But I duno.. thats just my observation.. Probably in rural areas does that first rule apply.

lol...he said white people who WANT to be poor.

Floydness

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 09:58:44 PM »
LOLLLLL nvmmmm! ahahaha I need to focus..

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »
Everyone be on the lookout for floydness new mixtape labias and lobotomies

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 01:06:38 AM »
Camping is the greatest. I'm gonna go some time in August.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 01:10:33 AM »
Everyone be on the lookout for floydness new mixtape labias and lobotomies

HE SHOOTS HE SCORESSSSSS!  :-*

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 02:35:20 AM »
camping is ok is aight... if your into shit like hiking and hunting and fishing and shit

i like chillin with beers at Gardner at the river camping out

but i heard this is what it was like when Roccy and Lights went camping

Blasphemy

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 04:18:22 AM »
camping is ok is aight... if your into shit like hiking and hunting and fishing and shit

Ever wonder how I get these scars? Well I'll tell you My partner was a drinker and a Masochistic fiend. So one night while were at it, We go off and get off crazier then usual. He grabs my face and as he's thrusting, He trips, and the wire holding me up broke and it ricochet and hit him in the face. During the furry of his coke induce aggression he took his cock and he tied a piece of wire around and and well went to town. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH (Kills victim)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 07:18:20 AM »
Camping can be fun, but not when haven't eaten in hours, your clothes are wet from the never ending rain, you're sleep deprived and you have to share a small tent with 12 other guys and your neighbor has the smelliest feet ever. Plus the Senior Lieutenant nags about every fucking thing you have done or haven't done and he always shows up with more work for you to do when you were on your way to woods to drop the shit you've been capsuling in your ass for two days.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »

you're pretty funny... except roccy was with your bitch... and i was with a group of friends..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 11:41:46 AM »

Ever wonder how I get these scars? Well I'll tell you My partner was a drinker and a Masochistic fiend. So one night while were at it, We go off and get off crazier then usual. He grabs my face and as he's thrusting, He trips, and the wire holding me up broke and it ricochet and hit him in the face. During the furry of his coke induce aggression he took his cock and he tied a piece of wire around and and well went to town. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH (Kills victim)
wtf

Roccy

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 02:05:33 PM »

LOL, too bad I was with a bitch that night.

how it really goes down..