Author Topic: Who would win the most useless member of a rap group award?  (Read 1226 times)

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Who would win the most useless member of a rap group award?
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 05:46:19 AM »
bizarre by the width of his own body, which is a mile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2009, 04:08:16 PM »
Dj yella or jarobi from atcq

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2009, 04:15:05 PM »
What about that dude in Nelly's group who just hangs out in the Phantom of the Opera mask?
I think he's dead
no he is still alive . the one who wheres the Phantom of the Opera mask is Kyjuan & is still a live .Tega was shot on May 16. He died 11 days later at the age of 25 at St. Louis' Barnes-Jewish Hospital from injuries sustained from the shootin. tega is the one who is dead not Kyjuan
ok.
still, Tega was about the most useless member, Only one without an album.

R.I.P. Tega
Tega was never a member of St. Lunatics  but was part of murphy lee's UMC recordss. tega was on umc records & was a member of the rap group from st louis called DA camp
Neither Tega nor Kyjuan was the dude who wore the mask. That was Slo Down. Check the "Ride Wit Me" music video.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2009, 06:17:14 PM »
What about that dude in Nelly's group who just hangs out in the Phantom of the Opera mask?

slo-mo

but hes atleast useful for hyping up the crowd, bizarres only good for ruining songs

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »
this would be a tough call for me, because i'd have to pick which of the outlawz is actually the worst.

When they're all pretty bad except for fatal.

Kadafi and Fatal are/were the SHIT

edi, noble, kastro........ inconsistant as motherfuckers :-\

they've all had their fair share of dope shit though....just not w/o Pac
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2009, 07:51:00 PM »
Vinnie Paz for ruining all those great Stoupe beats..
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 08:39:10 PM »
Yayo is a lame but his music isn't horrible. Bizarre makes songs unlisten-to-able.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2009, 03:14:43 AM »
Vinnie Paz for ruining all those great Stoupe beats..
so JMT should basically release instrumental albums? 
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

midwestryder

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2009, 11:03:51 AM »
I think he's dead
no he is still alive . the one who wheres the Phantom of the Opera mask is Kyjuan & is still a live .Tega was shot on May 16. He died 11 days later at the age of 25 at St. Louis' Barnes-Jewish Hospital from injuries sustained from the shootin. tega is the one who is dead not Kyjuan
ok.

R.I.P. Tega
Tega was never a member of St. Lunatics  but was part of murphy lee's UMC recordss. tega was on umc records & was a member of the rap group from st louis called DA camp
Neither Tega nor Kyjuan was the dude who wore the mask. That was Slo Down. Check the "Ride Wit Me" music video.
no you wrong. how are you going to tell some one from st louis who has met the St. Lunatics & was going to concerts of there before they were even signed to record label. that . i have met Kyjuan man times at nelly's club skyzone & Kyjuan is always wearing the  the Phantom of the Opera mask is Kyjuan . so expalin that one ot me . you can't unless you from st louis donn't speak on it all because you don't know compared  to someone from st louis.

westsiderider323

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2009, 11:20:48 AM »
everybody except Slim Thug and Killa Kyleon in the Boss Hogg Outlawz

I agree.. Has PJ or Chris Ward really done anything other than BHO appearances?  Is Rob Smallz still with them too?

o yea i forgot bout Chris Ward yea hes been on non BHO tracks

ikke

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2009, 11:39:43 AM »
I think he's dead
ok.

R.I.P. Tega
no you wrong. how are you going to tell some one from st louis who has met the St. Lunatics & was going to concerts of there before they were even signed to record label. that . i have met Kyjuan man times at nelly's club skyzone & Kyjuan is always wearing the  the Phantom of the Opera mask is Kyjuan . so expalin that one ot me . you can't unless you from st louis donn't speak on it all because you don't know compared  to someone from st louis.

ok the dude in the opera mask is the most useless member, nobody even knows who the fuck he is xD

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »
I'd say yayo.Bizarre might not be great rapper but nobody can say he doesn't make them laugh.

yeah exactly bizz gets me laughin./.. Yayo is horrible

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2009, 12:37:00 PM »
I'm surprised nobody has said Wish Bone yet

Young Old Head

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2009, 12:51:23 PM »
Quote from: _That_Cracka_J
I'm surprised nobody has said Wish Bone yet

there's no mention of wish bone in this thread

----------------

i go with all those fuckin' weed carriers like d-block (not lox tho), byrdgang, skullgang, theodore unit, nyce, un pacino, coughee brothers, and so on...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Kool Beenz

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2009, 12:51:39 PM »
Wish Bone