Author Topic: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)  (Read 5143 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure Chamber Music isn't a Wu Tang album. I thought it was supposed to be like a mixtape or something. Its missing half the group, every track features other rappers and it wasn't endorsed or promoted by any of the members.

Invincible

« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2009, 05:28:55 PM »
I'm pretty sure Chamber Music isn't a Wu Tang album. I thought it was supposed to be like a mixtape or something. Its missing half the group, every track features other rappers and it wasn't endorsed or promoted by any of the members.

So its quite impressive that its moved that amount. Its only got 8 full length tracks on it hasn't it?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2009, 05:28:43 AM »
Just saw this, for all those saying "Chamber Music" didn't crack the top 200...

121 Wu-Tang Presents... Chamber Music 4,000 14,000

;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westside159

« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2009, 05:43:38 AM »
LOL at this dumb thread .  Now its on ?  WTF  joe budden never been on ....  thats the whole point

westside159

« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2009, 05:46:23 AM »
these 10 joe budden fans in the world are so gay .  they dont get it that joe budden is a nobody

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2009, 07:29:42 AM »
But you can help me by telling me some dope albums by Big L..
You're way behind on your hip hop lol. Here's L's shit

Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous
http://link-protector.com/223652/

The Big Picture
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G918R5PK
http://rapidshare.com/files/218665122/Big_L-The_Big_Picture__1974-1999_-2000-GRAPEv0.rar

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2009, 08:41:04 AM »
these 10 joe budden fans in the world are so gay .  they dont get it that joe budden is a nobody

stop being a bitch ass hater. seriously. you're as bad as Cham's stanning.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2009, 09:03:04 AM »
I like how folks call someone a nobody but they're talking about a person they've never met or know in real life.  If he's a nobody why are you talking about him? He's got to be a somebody if he's relevant enough to get the Wu to speak ill of him. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2009, 09:33:58 AM »
I like how folks call someone a nobody but they're talking about a person they've never met or know in real life.  If he's a nobody why are you talking about him? He's got to be a somebody if he's relevant enough to get the Wu to speak ill of him. 

it's called envy; envy that somebody is a better rapper than their favorite. ;)

nuk23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2009, 09:44:12 AM »

So Cham, can I get ur opinion on your ranking of the best slaughterhouse MC's based only on their performance on the leaked songs or what?

And can anybody kinda explain this karma thing to me or are yall gonna leave me hanging?

I'm well balanced, with immense talents...  Burn the script, then flip it to keep myself challenged.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2009, 09:49:09 AM »
i think it goes Royce = Joey = Crooked > Joell in the group; that's how i look at it as individual rappers.

on an average basis song in & song out; Crooked I > Royce > Joey = Joell.

seems like everybody's argument or opinon on Joey go by his verses in Slaughterhouse though; really makes me question how many of you heard Halfway House or Padded Room lol.

Invincible

« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2009, 10:34:58 AM »

And can anybody kinda explain this karma thing to me or are yall gonna leave me hanging?

When you reach 500, you have the ability to + or -1 someone

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2009, 04:02:31 PM »
i think it goes Royce = Joey = Crooked > Joell in the group; that's how i look at it as individual rappers.

on an average basis song in & song out; Crooked I > Royce > Joey = Joell.

seems like everybody's argument or opinon on Joey go by his verses in Slaughterhouse though; really makes me question how many of you heard Halfway House or Padded Room lol.

So you think Joey performs better on his own than with other rappers? Because I think the only way to tell who is a better rapper is to put them on the same track together, and Crooked and Royce both come off better than Joe 4/5 times...

nuk23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2009, 04:05:38 PM »
yeah Cham,
we're not too far off on ranking based on just the SH songs.. So far I got it like this,
#1 - Crooked
#2 - Royce
#3 - Joell
#4 - Joe

And to me, Royce and Joell are kinda neck-in-neck.  I can't decide which one of them had the 2nd best verse on Move On.  I think for sure Crooked had the best, even Royce said, "Crooked got all of us on the Move On track"..

And I'm not even gonna try to rate them as individual artists, cuz I haven't been exposed to everybodys catalogs like that.
I've heard most of what Crooked has done.  From Joe I got Padded Room, and I heard the mood musik mixtapes.  From Royce, all I've heard is a few mixtape tracks and everything he did w/ Eminem and against D12 and all that.  From Joell, I've honestly only heard like 4 or 5 total tracks.
But yeah, hopefully SH is dope enough to make me wanna listen to more from each artist.  

And thanks Invincible for the info.  I'd give u a +1 if I could, but I'm jus a lil geezy haha.

I'm well balanced, with immense talents...  Burn the script, then flip it to keep myself challenged.

Jaydc555

« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2009, 04:06:56 PM »
With battle rappers that is the case.But budden is a better writer then lyricist.He has great concept tracks,great story telling ability,deep and introspective tracks.Joe is a very well rounded emcee.I think he excells in different areas then Royce and crook and joell.