Author Topic: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)  (Read 5168 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 09:10:33 PM »
i wonder if Slaughterhouse backs Budden; i doubt it, but if they do, Wu is DONE!

they stand a better chance if it's just against Joey, but prepare for some sick shit.

Joey seemed pissed, by tomorrow or late tonight we should have something out.

i can't wait! 8)

ofcourse u cant fucking fagget chamillionare dick sucking asshole

wow, hop off the nuts! :-X

mannywood

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 09:12:37 PM »
i wonder if Slaughterhouse backs Budden; i doubt it, but if they do, Wu is DONE!

they stand a better chance if it's just against Joey, but prepare for some sick shit.

Joey seemed pissed, by tomorrow or late tonight we should have something out.

i can't wait! 8)

ofcourse u cant fucking fagget chamillionare dick sucking asshole

wow, hop off the nuts! :-X

wht nutsu fucking pussy

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 10:04:38 PM »
i would like to see this for the lyrical battle. Especially if the rest of Slaughterhouse and the rest of Wu stepped in  :o Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly lyrical competition, as long as it says on wax.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »
Stupid move by Budden

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 11:10:54 PM »
I like how people act like Wu tang is some power house.When was the last time a Wu project even went gold?rzas last album sold 3k the first week.Cappadonna didn't even make it on the top 200 niether did u god.That Wu tang chamber music didn't chart either.This isn't 1994 anymore people.Nobody cares about Wu tang these days.Even the last Wu tang album didn't go gold.

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »
And before I get your just a hater blah blah I'm bumping Wu tang 8 diagrams right now!ha ha.And I was one of the few people that actually bought the album

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »
I dont mind slaughter house but really, why the fuck would u want to beef with arguably the best Rap group ever. Joe Budden needs to shut up n just worry about slaughterhouse. I think this could hurt Slaughterhouse more then help.

Co Sign, beefing with the Wu will never help sales, way too many hardcore fans out there

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »
I like how people act like Wu tang is some power house.When was the last time a Wu project even went gold?rzas last album sold 3k the first week.Cappadonna didn't even make it on the top 200 niether did u god.That Wu tang chamber music didn't chart either.This isn't 1994 anymore people.Nobody cares about Wu tang these days.Even the last Wu tang album didn't go gold.
Ppl can't accept but since I was never a big Wu fan, that's real talk. Nowadays, Crooked would eat any of them up alive lyrically. Shit, Budden 2.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 11:14:27 PM »

And BUddens album did how much? Numbers don't mean shit, Wu have massess of fans in the literal sense of the term, they're fanatical

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 11:15:38 PM »
Budden did 13 k first week on a indepenent with no video.If their so fanatical why don't they buy Wu tang albums anymore?

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »
And numbers mean something when people are saying do go against wus fan base!what fucking fan base?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »
Fuck they shit up Joey!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 12:04:11 AM »
Budden did 13 k first week on a indepenent with no video.If their so fanatical why don't they buy Wu tang albums anymore?

Everyone Downloads  :D

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 12:08:26 AM »
True that ha ha.I just think people are blowing Wu tangs power way out of proportion.

The Watcher

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 12:37:29 AM »
as much as people would like to see a slaughterhouse vs wutang beef, that shit will never happen

buddens will reply to deck and that shit will be deaded. wu-tang have alot of fans, but 99% of those fans won't give a fuck about a battle/beef/whatever with slaughterhouse cause they don't listen to hiphop only. if you goto a ghostface concert or whatever, you'll see alot of skateboarding clowns or even guys that listen to heavy metal (thats how it was here, anyway) or if you goto a red & meth you get alot of people that listen to dance music. none of these guys are gonna care about this, shit your average rap fan wont even care about this beef

you might get royce or meth adding a line or two in a song, but this wont be another gunit vs game or anything like that
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden