Author Topic: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)  (Read 5159 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »
anything to do wit rap/hip-hop will have a gang of pages on it, cuz some worship this muzik
whether its wayne havin 10 pages.....id be 10 pages of why hes wack
or of why rza n gza can still spit

If someone would have told me a thread based on Wu Tang and Joe Budden would be 9 pages I would have not believed it. God Damn lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2009, 11:40:20 AM »
I think thats what some are sayin tho, that budden should be on the greatest rapper list

Why the fuck does Budden care? Its a joke of a contest. I don't even know who's on the list cuz I haven't wasted my time with that shit. But if its anything as bad as the first contest, he probably is better than half the rappers on there.

He shouldn't be complaining. The contest is a joke so his placement on there doesn't matter. And if it were a legit greatest rapper contest he wouldn't make the list.

In a LEGIT greatest rapper contest? Of all fucking time? No way. Most of the rappers in Vibe's contest wouldn't make it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2009, 11:42:48 AM »
nah im not sayin he should or shouldnt make the list but thats what some are claimin
hes dope, but i mean to be great isnt as easy as makin a sandwich lol

I think thats what some are sayin tho, that budden should be on the greatest rapper list

Why the fuck does Budden care? Its a joke of a contest. I don't even know who's on the list cuz I haven't wasted my time with that shit. But if its anything as bad as the first contest, he probably is better than half the rappers on there.

He shouldn't be complaining. The contest is a joke so his placement on there doesn't matter. And if it were a legit greatest rapper contest he wouldn't make the list.

In a LEGIT greatest rapper contest? Of all fucking time? No way. Most of the rappers in Vibe's contest wouldn't make it.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2009, 11:50:20 AM »

funny i don't remember Joe Budden complaing about Big L, Eminem or Tupac being on that list lmao.

50 Cent at a 7 seed? Missy Eliot? a higher seed than Joey?

look at everybody who was a 32 seed, Joe Budden, Plies, Chubb Rock & a Bye LOL.

rap is truly dead if you think Joe Budden is in that class of rappers.

LOL, Bow Wow was a higher seed than Joey.

knock it off with Pump It Up, it's definatly the only song most of you guys heard. :laugh:

AZ at 30? nobody has any complaints about that? :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2009, 11:59:40 AM »
even overall az shouldnt be at 30, az hasnt spit the same in years
joe is dope and thats it lol
fuck that list tho
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »

funny i don't remember Joe Budden complaing about Big L, Eminem or Tupac being on that list lmao.

knock it off with Pump It Up, it's definatly the only song most of you guys heard. :laugh:

I didn't put Budden in with any class of rappers....all I said was he wouldn't be in a real contest. Most of the rappers in this list are rappers who have been getting some buzz in the past few years, its basically a popularity contest. It doesn't take into account the overall impact in hip hop, a genre that has been around for almost 40 years. 

Its a complete joke of a contest and its meaningless, so why bother complaining?

btw I think Em won again, not that it matters.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:06:26 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2009, 12:05:16 PM »
nah i feel what your sayin
but wait what you mean em won again? lol

I didn't put Budden in with any class of rappers....all I said was he wouldn't be in a real contest. Most of the rappers in this list are rappers who have been getting some buzz in the past few years, its basically a popularity contest.  

Its a complete joke of a contest and its meaningless, so why bother complaining?

btw I think Em won again, not that it matters.
Cube

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2009, 12:10:25 PM »
Joe budden is so horrible.

can i nominate this for a Dubcc award? it deserves "worst post of the year" or something along those lines. :laugh:

whose your favorite rapper bud?

Slow your roll junior your arms are too short to box w/ God...

JOE BUDDEN SUCKS.  He's been grossly overhyped since he first got signed to Def Jam back like 6,7 years ago.  I realize that you were prolly still in diapers so I don't hold it against you that you don't understand.  He's known for one song that came out a while back, and even that shit was wack.

I mean nobody outside of his e-team even remember this guy.  His legacy will be Pump It Up and the fact that he's a fucking idiot disrespecting the very people that made it possible for his wack ass to have a "career" if you can call it that. 

People only mention Meth in this, but he disrespected a ton of legends that did way more for Hip Hop overall and made infinitely better music than him. 

Budden bragging about being able to outrap Rakim in 2009 is equivalent to some no name street baller bragging that he could beat Bill Russell in a one-on-one game in 2009.  Congratulations Joe, you're a fucking idiot.

LOL, so basically you just don't like him?

you mention his legacy, what he will be remembered by; alright, be that as it may, he's still putting out some of the dopest music.

you mention he disrespecting "tons" of legends, but what does that mean? how does it affect the music he puts out?

you call him a "fucking idiot", again...does not affect the music he is putting out.

he is one of the better rappers putting out music today, i don't see why your hate for him gets in your way of appreciating his music; because so far all of your dislikes are personal. :-X

Did you even read what I posted?  I said Joey's been overrated since day 1.  He has zero charisma on the mic, boring as shit. He's a glorified battle rapper and that's it.  Nothing personal whatsoever homeboy.

Buddens is puttin out the dopest music?  That's news to me - he's been around for like 7 years and he still has 5,000 fans.  You'd think more people woulda caught on by now.. And yet you same 5,000 fans put Joey in your top 10 lists and shit, tell everybody they're a hater if they don't agree, and overrate the shit out of him.  Joey is good as the #3 guy in Slaugterhouse.  Maybe that'll challenge him and improve him as an mc.  But I just dont see him evolving past who he is now, which is a battle rapper, spittin phores and sims, and being boring on top of all that.

I think it's you who's taking it personal with the "oh yeah, who's your favorite rapper" and "worst post ever" shit.  You related to dude or somethin?  You captain of the e-team? 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2009, 12:10:57 PM »
cham,let it ride homie. your wasting your time and breath. re- read jromes post again and ask yourself why you responded lol.

Care to elaborate?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2009, 12:14:26 PM »
He said he was better then half of them.which is true.when they have people like Mc hammer and bow wow on the list

Meth is not in the same category as those 2.  You can take any verse from Meth in his first few years and it's>>>>>>Budden's whole career.

I could understand Budden's gripe w/ those 2 guys being on there, but he called out Wu.  Like I said, dude is just an idiot.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2009, 12:15:58 PM »

Budden fans actually believe this. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2009, 12:22:18 PM »

For Chubb Rock to be included w/ the likes of Plies and Joe Budden is damn near tragic, lol.  Chubster could rip a mic in half. Please don't speak on shit you obviously have no clue about.

What's wrong w/ AZ at 30?  Like what are you basing your rankings on?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2009, 12:49:48 PM »
these young cats aint respecting the work people like AZ, chubb rock put in...there wouldnt be a heavy d if there were never a chubb rock and there wouldnt be a BIG if there were never a heavy D...

AZ layed down one of the greatest verses of all times and no one can take that away from him.

method man and the wu brought the eastcoast back to prominence when the WC cats were the only ones selling records....

when you look at it like that what has budden ever done for rap besides bring a fly bitch with a big ass in the game?

i wont say buddens untalented i would say hes an underachiever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2009, 03:28:12 PM »

For Chubb Rock to be included w/ the likes of Plies and Joe Budden is damn near tragic, lol.  Chubster could rip a mic in half. Please don't speak on shit you obviously have no clue about.

What's wrong w/ AZ at 30?  Like what are you basing your rankings on?

i don't care how bad my karma goes down from saying this but AZ is a better overall rapper than ODB & he was at 11.

AZ is better than 50 Cent at 7, how he could be a 30 seed is beyond me lol.

my personal favorite is how you guys still don't understand, did you even watch the video of him speaking on it or just talking out of your ass?

he said he was better than half of the people in the contest, then went on to say just 50 of them, then you guys go on to act like he said he deserves to win the contest, i don't think he should win; you guys are stuck in the past.

if the contest was according to 2009, with people of today, i could see only his Slaughterhouse peers beating him & none of them were even on this list lol.

Joe budden is so horrible.

can i nominate this for a Dubcc award? it deserves "worst post of the year" or something along those lines. :laugh:

whose your favorite rapper bud?

Slow your roll junior your arms are too short to box w/ God...

JOE BUDDEN SUCKS.  He's been grossly overhyped since he first got signed to Def Jam back like 6,7 years ago.  I realize that you were prolly still in diapers so I don't hold it against you that you don't understand.  He's known for one song that came out a while back, and even that shit was wack.

I mean nobody outside of his e-team even remember this guy.  His legacy will be Pump It Up and the fact that he's a fucking idiot disrespecting the very people that made it possible for his wack ass to have a "career" if you can call it that. 

People only mention Meth in this, but he disrespected a ton of legends that did way more for Hip Hop overall and made infinitely better music than him. 

Budden bragging about being able to outrap Rakim in 2009 is equivalent to some no name street baller bragging that he could beat Bill Russell in a one-on-one game in 2009.  Congratulations Joe, you're a fucking idiot.

LOL, so basically you just don't like him?

you mention his legacy, what he will be remembered by; alright, be that as it may, he's still putting out some of the dopest music.

you mention he disrespecting "tons" of legends, but what does that mean? how does it affect the music he puts out?

you call him a "fucking idiot", again...does not affect the music he is putting out.

he is one of the better rappers putting out music today, i don't see why your hate for him gets in your way of appreciating his music; because so far all of your dislikes are personal. :-X

Did you even read what I posted?  I said Joey's been overrated since day 1.  He has zero charisma on the mic, boring as shit. He's a glorified battle rapper and that's it.  Nothing personal whatsoever homeboy.

Buddens is puttin out the dopest music?  That's news to me - he's been around for like 7 years and he still has 5,000 fans.  You'd think more people woulda caught on by now.. And yet you same 5,000 fans put Joey in your top 10 lists and shit, tell everybody they're a hater if they don't agree, and overrate the shit out of him.  Joey is good as the #3 guy in Slaugterhouse.  Maybe that'll challenge him and improve him as an mc.  But I just dont see him evolving past who he is now, which is a battle rapper, spittin phores and sims, and being boring on top of all that.

I think it's you who's taking it personal with the "oh yeah, who's your favorite rapper" and "worst post ever" shit.  You related to dude or somethin?  You captain of the e-team? 

LOL, i did read the entire thing, but i don't see how it relates to music at all. :laugh:

what do the amount of fans the guy has determine his skill on the mic? you don't have to like him, but when you say retarded shit like "Joe Budden sucks" like he on some Soulja Boy status, you're clearly a hater. "i don't care for his music" that's one thing, "Joe Budden sucks"? & the reason why is because he is "overhyped" (but only has a pathetic "5000" fans, right? LOL), because he will be remember for Pump It Up & he's "dissed legends", those were your reasons for why he "sucks" & that has, NOTHING to do with music LMAO! it's all personal shit you don't like about him. :laugh: how about you give me some bullshit elaborate explaination of why he sucks dealing with music. make up how you "heard" Mood Muzik or Halfway House LOL.

& i'd like to know how me asking who somebodies favorite rapper is (who still won't answer, because they know that the reasons he listed for Joe Budden fit his favorite too lol) taking it personal?

i would put up this argument for any rapper i liked, even a little bit, if that rapper got such BULLSHIT reasons for why he "sucks" LOL.

but i'm a groupie for explaing why Joe Budden isn't a bad rapper? like i said "i don't care for his music" is one thing, but to say "he sucks" & give reasons that makes ZERO sense is clearly hating. :laugh:

10 people have said "he has no charisma", but if you listened to his music, you would know he does. :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2009, 03:33:55 PM »
i feel what your sayin cham click, some real talk
you puttin alotta work in for the slaughterhouse big dogg
Cube