Author Topic: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)  (Read 5066 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)
« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2009, 03:34:55 PM »
i feel what your sayin cham click, some real talk
you puttin alotta work in for the slaughterhouse big dogg

that album is going to be good great amazing.

you pumped? 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2009, 03:37:19 PM »
If someone would have told me a thread based on Wu Tang and Joe Budden would be 9 pages I would have not believed it. God Damn lol

there are only two things that can drive a thread this boring that far.

-groupies

-haters

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #242 on: July 25, 2009, 03:39:18 PM »
on some real shit im not and the reasons im not are cuz
-from what ive heard the traxx on their dont sound bangin, hope im wrong
-they have skits, i fuckin hate skits
-and they might not have included my favorite traxx

so well see, but as of right now im not sold on it

but im interested to see how joe budden grows/grew on this album and i want to see what he brought especially since its a group effort

so overall im not as hyped as i was before cuz it doesnt sound amazin anymore

i feel what your sayin cham click, some real talk
you puttin alotta work in for the slaughterhouse big dogg

that album is going to be good great amazing.

you pumped? 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2009, 03:41:44 PM »
^if you don't mind listening to snippets, in the "Slaughterhouse Tracklisting" thread, Hack put up the official tracklist on page 3; if you click on the Amazon.com link, you can bump some snippets.

if you need some motivation to get pumped. :P

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2009, 03:45:02 PM »
i don't care how bad my karma goes down from saying this but AZ is a better overall rapper than ODB & he was at 11.

AZ is better than 50 Cent at 7, how he could be a 30 seed is beyond me lol.

thats propworthy.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #245 on: July 25, 2009, 03:47:06 PM »
im jus gon wait for the album to drop and listen to it then lol

^if you don't mind listening to snippets, in the "Slaughterhouse Tracklisting" thread, Hack put up the official tracklist on page 3; if you click on the Amazon.com link, you can bump some snippets.

if you need some motivation to get pumped. :P
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #246 on: July 25, 2009, 03:47:19 PM »
i don't care how bad my karma goes down from saying this but AZ is a better overall rapper than ODB & he was at 11.

AZ is better than 50 Cent at 7, how he could be a 30 seed is beyond me lol.

thats propworthy.

thank you good sir. ;) 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #247 on: July 25, 2009, 04:16:37 PM »
doggy you and i aint really gotten along too good since i got back here but i cant front you know your hip hop fam....

i just dont like new jacks who never heard rap until no limit dropped trying to say whats real hip hop.

no disrespect to no limit they had some joints.

BBTP were the shit in there heyday.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #248 on: July 25, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »
if the contest was according to 2009, with people of today, i could see only his Slaughterhouse peers beating him & none of them were even on this list lol.

what exactly is "people of today"? Lol, it cracks me up how because Budden had a hot album this year it somehow makes him worthy of being involved in a greatest rapper contest. 2009 has been a TERRIBLE year for mainstream/semi-mainstream hip hop. Padded Room has so far been one of the top 10 mainstream releases. Its really not that big of an accomplishment.

This wasn't a hottest album of 09 contest okay? It was a GREATEST RAPPER contest. It doesn't matter whether Method Man ever releases another album, or if he releases an album that's straight trash. The legacy he has already established with Wu and by himself, and his longevity, is what makes him GREAT. Budden, at two albums deep, neither of them "great", and with his obvious imperfections, has a long way to go before he can be considered a great rapper.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #249 on: July 25, 2009, 04:48:48 PM »
if the contest was according to 2009, with people of today, i could see only his Slaughterhouse peers beating him & none of them were even on this list lol.

what exactly is "people of today"? Lol, it cracks me up how because Budden had a hot album this year it somehow makes him worthy of being involved in a greatest rapper contest. 2009 has been a TERRIBLE year for mainstream/semi-mainstream hip hop. Padded Room has so far been one of the top 10 mainstream releases. Its really not that big of an accomplishment.

This wasn't a hottest album of 09 contest okay? It was a GREATEST RAPPER contest. It doesn't matter whether Method Man ever releases another album, or if he releases an album that's straight trash. The legacy he has already established with Wu and by himself, and his longevity, is what makes him GREAT. Budden, at two albums deep, neither of them "great", and with his obvious imperfections, has a long way to go before he can be considered a great rapper.

i mean, as of right this minute, who is the best rapper, not who was the best rapper 10 years ago; it's the same shit as sports, would you still call Shaq the best big man in the NBA today? you wouldn't take Dwight Howard over him? Shaq will go down as one of the greatest players & maybe the greatest big man ever, but as of today he isn't still the best putting in the work.

Joe Budden is 5 albums deep though, the Mood Muzik Series & Halfway House are as good as most albums that have dropped recently., if you're a Joe Budden fan though lol.

also, fuck mainstream releases, allow me to quote the great Joe Budden; "Only reason they say Hip-Hop is dead is because the dope shit is underground".

this "Joe Budden isn't shit" movement has to make up their minds, is he popular or not? don't come in here & be like well Joe isn't even underground & say he only has 5,000 fans. so PM each other & decide what you want to label Joey lol.

for the board, i have a confession to make; scroll back about 6 months ago into posts & shit & you'll find me saying the same shit your saying now. i said time & time again how much he "sucks" blah blah blah, but you know what? i never gave his music a chance, i "said i listened" to this or that, but i just look a quick peep to it & said it was wack.

finally, Xzibit444 said "just download Padded Room & give it a chance". i did & the rest is history lol. i bumped Halfway House & couldn't believe i turned down this music all the time; then the Mood Muzik tapes & i was like damn, my bad lol.

that's why i can't believe most of you "actually" listened to his work & say he's "horrible/awful". :P

doggy you and i aint really gotten along too good since i got back here but i cant front you know your hip hop fam....

i just dont like new jacks who never heard rap until no limit dropped trying to say whats real hip hop.

i never mean no disrespect ever, i just love a good argument. 8)

BUMP! :P

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #250 on: July 25, 2009, 04:54:28 PM »

i mean, as of right this minute, who is the best rapper, not who was the best rapper 10 years ago; it's the same shit as sports, would you still call Shaq the best big man in the NBA today? you wouldn't take Dwight Howard over him? Shaq will go down as one of the greatest players & maybe the greatest big man ever, but as of today he isn't still the best putting in the work.

Joe Budden is 5 albums deep though, the Mood Muzik Series & Halfway House are as good as most albums that have dropped recently., if you're a Joe Budden fan though lol.

also, fuck mainstream releases, allow me to quote the great Joe Budden; "Only reason they say Hip-Hop is dead is because the dope shit is underground".

this "Joe Budden isn't shit" movement has to make up their minds, is he popular or not? don't come in here & be like well Joe isn't even underground & say he only has 5,000 fans. so PM each other & decide what you want to label Joey lol.

for the board, i have a confession to make; scroll back about 6 months ago into posts & shit & you'll find me saying the same shit your saying now. i said time & time again how much he "sucks" blah blah blah, but you know what? i never gave his music a chance, i "said i listened" to this or that, but i just look a quick peep to it & said it was wack.

finally, Xzibit444 said "just download Padded Room & give it a chance". i did & the rest is history lol. i bumped Halfway House & couldn't believe i turned down this music all the time; then the Mood Muzik tapes & i was like damn, my bad lol.

that's why i can't believe most of you "actually" listened to his work & say he's "horrible/awful". :P

i never mean no disrespect ever, i just love a good argument. 8)

BUMP! :P
:raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #251 on: July 31, 2009, 03:36:31 PM »
cham,let it ride homie. your wasting your time and breath. re- read jromes post again and ask yourself why you responded lol.

Care to elaborate?
elaborate? really? its obvious you feel some type of way about budden/sh and are dead set against anything related to him/them. i was just wondering why cham still bothers.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #252 on: August 01, 2009, 05:33:55 AM »
cham,let it ride homie. your wasting your time and breath. re- read jromes post again and ask yourself why you responded lol.

Care to elaborate?
elaborate? really? its obvious you feel some type of way about budden/sh and are dead set against anything related to him/them. i was just wondering why cham still bothers.

lol, I'm looking forward to hearing this album.