Author Topic: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)  (Read 5161 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 12:44:36 AM »
Sumbody needs to bring this fucking buddens down a peg or two. He dont really want it with wu like that.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

The Watcher

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 12:58:46 AM »
Sumbody needs to bring this fucking buddens down a peg or two. He dont really want it with wu like that.

i guess the only issue here is wutang dont really beef on wax. if you got enough of a problem with them to talk shit on a record, they will eventually catch up to you and sort that shit out. aslong as it's just a little friendly competition then I dont see it being a problem but if someone starts talking about meths wife again, then you can pretty much guarantee that it wont be staying on wax
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 02:32:19 AM »
I like how people act like Wu tang is some power house.When was the last time a Wu project even went gold?rzas last album sold 3k the first week.Cappadonna didn't even make it on the top 200 niether did u god.That Wu tang chamber music didn't chart either.This isn't 1994 anymore people.Nobody cares about Wu tang these days.Even the last Wu tang album didn't go gold.
Ppl can't accept but since I was never a big Wu fan, that's real talk. Nowadays, Crooked would eat any of them up alive lyrically. Shit, Budden 2.
you might not be a fan, but listen to their music before making such a stupid statement
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 02:34:54 AM »
I think crook can go bar for bar with any Wu member easily

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2009, 03:02:44 AM »

i guess the only issue here is wutang dont really beef on wax. if you got enough of a problem with them to talk shit on a record, they will eventually catch up to you and sort that shit out. aslong as it's just a little friendly competition then I dont see it being a problem but if someone starts talking about meths wife again, then you can pretty much guarantee that it wont be staying on wax

I agree if it stays on wax then it woul;d be good for hip hop. Saying that buddens tends t get real pesonnal and wu tang just aint gunna go for that.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

MediumL

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2009, 03:14:29 AM »
If Budden tries to step to the Wu on a physical level he does know he'll get fucked up. Ask Mase and G Unit
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2009, 03:17:08 AM »
I don't see why it has to physical I just want some good back and forth diss tracks.Fuck violence,killing is some wack shit

westside159

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2009, 03:36:38 AM »
Man its on ?  Joe buddens never been on ,  he been off since day 1 .   Dude is mad corny ..  real talk  garbage rapper . Ghostface and rae and Gza and Rza are gonna squash him like a little bug !!!!!!! 8) 8)

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2009, 04:37:35 AM »
Biggie got at Wu and it never stopped him selling more than any other rap album ever, so I don't see why Budden would worry about his sales.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2009, 05:13:25 AM »
Hes probably not worried about his sales because he doesnt have any.

Jome

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2009, 05:20:13 AM »
ofcourse u cant fucking fagget chamillionare dick sucking asshole

Bye.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2009, 07:32:53 AM »
slaughterhouse vs wu tang clan, that would be the shizz

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2009, 07:51:09 AM »
Man its on ?  Joe buddens never been on ,  he been off since day 1 .   Dude is mad corny ..  real talk  garbage rapper . Ghostface and rae and Gza and Rza are gonna squash him like a little bug !!!!!!! 8) 8)

exactly. Motherfuckers taking sides already.

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2009, 09:19:01 AM »
I like how people act like Wu tang is some power house.When was the last time a Wu project even went gold?rzas last album sold 3k the first week.Cappadonna didn't even make it on the top 200 niether did u god.That Wu tang chamber music didn't chart either.This isn't 1994 anymore people.Nobody cares about Wu tang these days.Even the last Wu tang album didn't go gold.
Ppl can't accept but since I was never a big Wu fan, that's real talk. Nowadays, Crooked would eat any of them up alive lyrically. Shit, Budden 2.
you might not be a fan, but listen to their music before making such a stupid statement
I have. "Ironman" is a classic album imo. Crooked I can lyrically fuck with any of them.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

wardy

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »
Biggie got at Wu and it never stopped him selling more than any other rap album ever, so I don't see why Budden would worry about his sales.

Biggie hardly went at the Wu, one line in kick in the door in retaliation to summit that was said on Rae's album plus biggie admitted he was a Wu fan and method man was the only guest on Ready to Die, plus didnt mase get k'od by Ghostface? and also on a side note did Ghost lob 50 cent down some stairs or is that some more internet BS