Author Topic: (Video) Introducing Mike Dean's New Artist N.O. Capo With "New Day"  (Read 147 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1714/56/

The legendary Mike Dean presents N.O. Capo...

Readers should be familiar with legendary producer, engineer (and so much more) Mike Dean for his work with Scarface, UGK, Kanye West and countless others. We just received this email from Mike Dean himself regarding his new artist from New Orleans by the name of N.O. Capo. Capo has shot a video for his "One Day" track, which you can watch below:
http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1714/56/

Enjoy...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Soopahigh

Re: (Video) Introducing Mike Dean's New Artist N.O. Capo With "New Day"
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 06:58:02 AM »
wasnt expecting this...
thanks luna

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 09:19:50 AM »
^Neither was I! LMAO. Mike Dean emailed me this himself :o  I'm not even sure how he got my email. I don't get star struck but...HOLY SHIT! lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 10:22:09 AM »
I really hope Mike Dean releases the unreleased music he got someday. He said he got like 20 unreleased tracks with Daz Dillinger, Kurupt, Kokane, Tanya Herron, Big Syke and others. I know one of them is the original version of "Dolla Dolla Bill" with Daz, Kurupt, Nate Dogg & Roscoe. Bad Azz was freestylin' over that beat on "G-TV".

ABN

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 03:40:06 AM »
I really hope Mike Dean releases the unreleased music he got someday. He said he got like 20 unreleased tracks with Daz Dillinger, Kurupt, Kokane, Tanya Herron, Big Syke and others. I know one of them is the original version of "Dolla Dolla Bill" with Daz, Kurupt, Nate Dogg & Roscoe. Bad Azz was freestylin' over that beat on "G-TV".
fuck the unreleased music he got with them i wanna hear the unreleased shit he got with Face,UGK and Pac. Mike Dean is probably the most underrated producer around, rofl at Scarface saying that Mike Dean was a great musician,engineer,mixer etc but that he couldn´t produce a great track to save his life.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 03:50:49 AM »
fuck the unreleased music he got with them i wanna hear the unreleased shit he got with Face,UGK and Pac. Mike Dean is probably the most underrated producer around, rofl at Scarface saying that Mike Dean was a great musician,engineer,mixer etc but that he couldn´t produce a great track to save his life.
Fuck the unreleased music, I wanna hear some new music.  ;)