Author Topic: I woke up this morning in Compton with a black eye and a bloody nose...  (Read 575 times)

Sikotic™

....but the last thing I remember was going to a homie's house in Whittier. We were taking shots of Patron and one of the homie's told me to ride with him to get another bottle. So I hop in his ride and that's the last thing I remember.

I wake up around 8:30am and I had a major headache and I noticed blood stains on my shirt. I look in the mirror and it looks like Brock Lesnar introduced his fist to my beautiful face. Oh.....and I'm in some girl's house that I didn't know. She was cool though. She fixed me breakfast and told me that she didn't remember what happened, but that I was hitting on her the whole night and jumped into her pool with all my clothes on.......which explain why water was all inside my watch. She said my homie told her he was gonna stop by her place in Compton since it was her birthday and she was throwing a party.

Luckily she gave me a ride back to Whittier so I could get my car. I didn't have the keys in my pocket so I assumed they were at the homie's house......but he wasn't home. So I'm thinkin I'm fucked when I look in his bushes and see my keys.

So now I'm missing $35, the shoe lace on my right Nike, and my wife beater that I wore under my t-shirt. I got a black eye, the side of my head is real swollen too and I got bruises on my left bicep and my ankle has been killing me.

I haven't talked to anyone from the party today, but I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and I'll post up the breaking news as it comes in.

I just hope that it was all worth it and I had a good time.......because I'm really not sure if I did.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 12:49:35 AM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

The Hangover 2 "Sik's Odyssey"

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Roccy

;D
how it really goes down..

Digital Pimpin'

AnybodyKilla

That's fuckedddd up lol. I'd get to the bottom of it right away haha. I wouldn't wanna be battered up and not know what happened for days!!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
hahahaha, as long as your dick aint burning, its all good!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

Hahahahahaha!that's awesome.I eagerly await the news

Kool Beenz

Xanax is one hell of a drug huh?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
You should of worked your game on that lady.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
LMFAO

ikke

real dude weres my car momentxD

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
I've never been drunk enough to blackout and forget stuff.

lol@ finding your car keys in bushes though lmao what the fuck
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 09:24:34 AM by ¥øûήg Þ®iñ¢€ ™ »

OchoCinco

haha, update son.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
i think you been anally rapped homie ya ever heard about ghb??