Author Topic: Slaughter House album cover (tracklist dropping later)  (Read 952 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Slaughter House album cover (tracklist dropping later)
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 09:28:11 PM »
looks pretty weak. it looks more like a mixtape.
cosign
that's a sick ass cover! :o

;)

and you thought the raekwon cover was mixtape ish? this cover looks like it was done in 5 minutes

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 09:35:41 PM »
Slaughterhouse cover >>> Rae cover

co-sign. ;)

Portugoal

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 12:25:41 AM »
I like the cover. It's simple, but it does the job. I also liked the pig cover.

The cover is wack mianly due to the fact that Joe Budden is rocking a Detroit Red Wings fitted and Royce is rocking a New York Yankees fitted...

who cares? ::)

JohnnyL

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 12:33:48 AM »
That shit is simple as fuck, gets the job done though, all I care about is the music
basically

i guess im one of the few that like the pig logo apparently

I liked the pig design too.  I had kind of gotten used to associating that logo with Slaughterhouse, so I was surprised by the look of the official cover.  I think the official cover looks fine, but I was kind of hoping they'd use the pig design.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 12:57:46 AM »
That shit is simple as fuck, gets the job done though, all I care about is the music
basically

The pig logo is dope as fuck. I remember seeing it the first time n was like wtf but i grew to like it, even got the shirt with the logo on it. signed too.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 01:43:52 AM »
Dont feel the cover at all. It should just been them standing together like in a photoshoot or something. That cover is weak.

me too bro.... joel looks like a fuckn turtle

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 03:08:13 AM »
As a slaughterhouse fan you know what makes Me smile?I don't think I've ever seen an album cover for an album so heavily reviewed.Its just a cover and everybody has to review it ha ha.You can tell everyone is interested in this album!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 09:18:20 AM »
basically

The pig logo is dope as fuck. I remember seeing it the first time n was like wtf but i grew to like it, even got the shirt with the logo on it. signed too.
the fuck? where you get the shirt? im hopin they have those shits @ RTB next month.

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 09:42:45 AM »
^they'll 100% have the shirts for sale at RTB. Probably for like $40 though :laugh: He talkin' about the shirt is Royce is wearing here:

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »
^^ Almost like that except mine has red, the logo is larger and the pig is more detailed. 40 cuts for a shirt is absurd lol. Guess Im lucky I got mine for $25.

basically

the fuck? where you get the shirt? im hopin they have those shits @ RTB next month.
At their stand at Paid Dues, I got one of the last 3, I had to leave Tech's performance to get it before they left. heres a pic of it:

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 10:11:01 AM by NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO »

JohnnyL

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 10:52:59 AM »
^^ Almost like that except mine has red, the logo is larger and the pig is more detailed. 40 cuts for a shirt is absurd lol. Guess Im lucky I got mine for $25.

basically

At their stand at Paid Dues, I got one of the last 3, I had to leave Tech's performance to get it before they left. heres a pic of it:

Tight shirt.  I'm jealous.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 11:02:11 AM »

basically

nice homie,shits dope

40 bones? thats some bullshit. hopefully SH do that meet and greet at RTB. otherwise im gonna be really heated for almost droppin 5 hun for 2 VIP tix lol

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2009, 11:03:23 AM »
It was $40 here at the RTB in Toronto.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2009, 11:13:45 AM »
Cover is good, look like some Photo Doctor Shop artwork  8)

Blasphemy

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2009, 12:06:24 PM »

basically

Got 2 say Nice Job on the Swag. Shit. lol Also to the above Poster, Fuck I'm so used to those Old school Pictures of Crooked he looks like he's twice the size xD Well least will finally see if the band can stand on its old ground.  8)