Author Topic: News about Paid Tha Cost to Be Da Boss: Tracklist might be true  (Read 875 times)

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
Re:News about Paid Tha Cost to Be Da Boss: Tracklist might be true
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2002, 11:46:17 PM »
well from what i have heard that is the real tracklist that was posted around! so like it or not its coming

Myrealname

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2002, 06:24:46 AM »
Jelly Roll is "sick",i like his beats...."Wrong Idea" is a fuckin tight beat from Jelly roll...he got that futuristic funk sound that kills me....he got a good chemestry with snoop.

Myrealname

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2002, 12:29:44 PM »
then he goes and makes "beatiful" about his wife when he already had a song about is wife from hi tek he dont need two!!
Right. 2 songs about his wife and the rest of the album about bitches and pimpin...."its the d.o.g." probably will not be on the album and its sad cut is tighter than "I believe in you" :(.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2002, 02:47:48 PM »
Just so ya'll know It's the D.O.G is on the new Daddy V album thats his song,and just another reason to cop that album becaus I haven't peeped to many tighter west coast releases this year then daddy V's new album ,homeboy been in a minute from slangin mixtapes up in Compton over 10 years agoup to when the 5 0 came  through all the way 2 starting up that eastsidaz n GFL gear dude is droppin heat ,also Truth Hurts and Knocturnal were both up at Snoops bday on the weekend,it was anothe players ball ya'll, look for  both of them to be doing something with dogghouse in the future along with another Mix Master Spade  and Snoop collabo in the works stayed tuned

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2002, 02:51:44 PM »
Just so ya'll know It's the D.O.G is on the new Daddy V album thats his song,and just another reason to cop that album becaus I haven't peeped to many tighter west coast releases this year then daddy V's new album ,homeboy been in a minute from slangin mixtapes up in Compton over 10 years agoup to when the 5 0 came  through all the way 2 starting up that eastsidaz n GFL gear dude is droppin heat ,also Truth Hurts and Knocturnal were both up at Snoops bday on the weekend,it was anothe players ball ya'll, look for  both of them to be doing something with dogghouse in the future along with another Mix Master Spade  and Snoop collabo in the works stayed tuned

Once again thanks for hittin us Mr Lomez ;D

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2002, 12:06:05 AM »
No Problems Nima always here to share n care

N Dats Da Real

Myrealname

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2002, 12:11:32 AM »
"Its the d.o.g." is not a daddy v song.....why its on his album ?

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2002, 12:38:20 AM »
it's both there track Daddy V asked him if he could use it for fo this album which is really some what of a demo album which is really out there to pick up everyones vybe and the  real material he is holding onto is 20 X better.But Pleezbaleevit this shit is bangin,  but Daddy ain't just going to put it out there like that it has to be major because the tracks are major he maybe working with snoop and Doggstyle on his solo album in the future

N Dats Da Real

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2002, 12:42:07 AM »
PS Cop OGTV to see baccstage footage from Next Episode,Its Over,Hello,I Luv It etc Daddy V in the studio with Bad Azz,Tray Deee, footage from the puff puff pass tour , interviews with goldie lil half dead bad azz,and exclusive apperaences from warren g , nate dogg , soopafly , kokane , too short etc shits tyte

N Dats Da Real  

Myrealname

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2002, 12:43:04 AM »
'Soopafly' what can u tell us about snoop's new album ?
Have u heard the whole album ?
it is bangin ?

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2002, 12:52:39 AM »
The Joints I have heard from Snoops album are tight , i was of the opinion that no Dre on A Snoop album would be disappointin and i still am even more disappointed after hearin da Aftermath sampler because dre came correct on everyone of those beats .But in my own mind if u come with a open mind you'll enjoy it its already better then last meal in my opinion , but the music defintely reflects the new postive vibe everyone over there is on now the shit is some what refreshing,dont worry there is plent of heat coming out the Church PS the tracklist which has been released is legitand without forseeing any early rip of its release should pretty much stay the same way there will be no Dre on this album this time around , the credits are all legit and no Pharrel isnt on beatiful it is Charlie Wilson so let that there u have it u no whut to expect !

N Dats Da Real Chuccccch

« Last Edit: October 26, 2002, 01:55:19 AM by Soopafly »

Myrealname

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2002, 02:03:18 AM »
Thanks for the news 'soopa'!  ;)

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2002, 02:11:02 AM »
man i cant wait 4 this shit 2 drop, its gonna be way better than tha last meal,,,,,,,,,,,,i believe in you is a dope song myrealname! how are u not feelin dat?
"and i believe in you toooooooooooooooo....."

Myrealname

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2002, 07:04:32 AM »
So "Tha Bo$$ Would Like To See You, prod. E-Swift" is actually a song an not just an intro. Tight!  :)

Murrow

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2002, 09:47:48 AM »
Well...it's too bad Dre is not on this album.  I also wanna see "Can't Control These Hoes" on the album.  Beat and chorus are catchy.