Author Topic: www.mydrunktexts.com  (Read 217 times)

Jaydc555

www.mydrunktexts.com
« on: July 13, 2009, 03:11:40 PM »
www.mydrunktexts.com.this shit is fucking hilarious!Makes Me think of all the hilarious shit I've sent out while drunk ha ha ha.Here's a few from the site....              please come get me! I'm on a boat, I'm fucked up, and I'm afraid of the ducks. They're gonna eat my head . PLEASE come get me!!                               dude every time i see this silver focus driving around its the same chicks smoking a bowl..is it sad that im jealous??        Ok. 1 not your boyfriend. 2. Joel says hi. 3. Touch your vagina.                         you don't know by any chance why my phone was in my freezer do you? (Rec'd): No, but I do remember you singing "So Icy"...                              Last night i was so high that i came home and did a taste test of every vitamin water and wrote theyre grade down on paper.                                   hey, are we fucking tonight or not? cause i wanna go out with my friends but i don't want you masturbating with the kids in the house. (sent): mom? (recd): so sorry sweetie talk to you later.                                      i was banging her then right before i busted i pulled out and said another girls name so when she was like WTF i busted right in her face and rolled out.                      you should be here receiving copious amounts of oral sex! (rec'd): drunk intelligent dirty talk? HOT.                    dude, i ate her out then we started makin out - and she said 'your breathe smells bad', made a mistake and said that's cuz your pussy stinks. I guess ill just beat and sleep tonight. 

LAXCENTRAL

Re: www.mydrunktexts.com
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 03:25:04 PM »
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"3. Touch your vagina.   "

funny ass shit...

one time i texted my ex when i was drunk...
down to fuck around and get wet?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 03:26:57 PM by LIGHTS »

JAZ

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 04:06:51 PM »
im noturious for sending pictures of my turds to my friend when im drunk.

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 04:10:50 PM »
LOL a few nights ago a female friend texted Me at like 5 in the morning that she was going to fuck my face so I replied hey remember that time I kicked you in the cunt for waking Me up early?...oh wait it hasn't happened until the next time I see you

Moe

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »
lol!

(860): hey, are we fucking tonight or not? cause i wanna go out with my friends but i don't want you masturbating with the kids in the house. (sent): mom? (recd): so sorry sweetie talk to you later

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 07:20:35 AM »
 I was in my friend's backyard and I was screaming "Ninja's make their own water" pissing all over the place.                 I'm the only non-Asian at this party. (rec'd) Make racist jokes.                          I locked my keys in my car in front of planned parenthood. I'm terrified of going inside to ask to borrow a clothes hangar. (rec'd): Just tell them you need to fix a mistake real quick.                                    My unemployment check should really just be direct-deposited into the checking account of my drug dealer.                          A $40 bet was made to bang a fat girl at a party...(received) "dude, where are you? are you with ______?" (sent) "love of $40 > hate of fucking fat chicks"